Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

24 Upper River Road, South Hadley, MA (413) 313-6043

Reviewed on 4/15/2017 Catherine V

Sue and Lucy just photographed our wedding on March 24th. They were amazing to work with. They both are incredibly sweet and were able to work seamlessly with our rowdy family. But what sealed the deal for us from the get go was that they did not cherry pick their work when... Read More showing examples of their talent. They are consistently good. And their ability to capture moments through out the night is flawless. It was a true pleasure to work with them. They both are very talented and we cannot wait to work with them again for future life events!

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Siobhan O

I cannot thank Sue and her team enough for capturing our wedding. They caught all of our important and special moments. Sue has such a creative eye and a calm presence that made the entire day comfortable. She made sure to capture all our special details and did so in a way I... Read More had never imagined. We are beyond happy with all our photos and highly recommend Sue to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. Choose Sue and you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 5/24/2016

Sue and Lucy were AMAZING!!! I cannot say enough good things about them. Sue was very attentive and during pre wedding meetings she listened to every detail and on our wedding day made sure that every single picture I asked for was taken and then some! They captured beautiful... Read More scripted and organic moments. Each and every picture came out perfect. I seriously couldn't possibly be happier with the outcome. DEFINITELY book them for your wedding or ANY event!!!

Reviewed on 9/24/2015

Sue's photography is a clear expression of both her love for this artistic outlet and her genuine desire to capture the essence that is at the core of the people and animals she photographs. Last weekend, Sue photographed one of my best friend's for a surprise project; I was... Read More present because my friend wasn't entirely certain what energy she was trying to channel or the looks she wanted to present. I was a totally unnecessary party, evident immediately as Sue started to work with my friend, hashing out ideas they both had and collaborating on process and outcome. There were laughs and literal squeals of excitement as Sue gave my friend visuals of the shots she was taking, and more and more my friend got comfortable and 'owned it'. Thanks, Sue! Sue is so talented.I can't say that enough or mean it more deeply. She knows what she is doing behind the lens, and, possibly more importantly, she actually listens to her client's input, endeavoring to please them and even better their imagined product with her skill and talent. Her warm and open personality, positivity, reassurance, and knowledge of the field make me confident that Sue can photograph for anyone and truly reveal remarkable work.

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 Samantha L

Sue took my engagement photos, and I could not be happier with them! When the day of the photo shoot came, my fiance and I had no clue what we wanted or needed to do. Sue did her research ahead of time, and sat us down to look through photos to see what kind of feel we wanted... Read More for the photos. She helped guide us, and gave us a clear vision for our engagement photos, which I certainly did not have at the beginning of the day. Not only was Sue patient with us through our nervousness, but she was also so encouraging the entire process. She made us feel special and comfortable on this important day. She also had our edited pictures to us in 48 hours which is an incredible turn around time. We had so many options to choose from because so many of the photos turned out that well. If you want to feel like a celebrity rockstar for your special pictures, then you should definitely use Sue! I cannot recommend Susan Nicole Photography enough to everyone. Check her out!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Sue P

Sue is AMAZING!! She is so fun, passionate and enthusiastic about her work. She definitely went above and beyond to learn about the style and setting of maternity photo’s that we were interested in. With her professionalism and special touches the photographs are more than what... Read More we expected. I am someone who doesn’t feel completely comfortable being the center of a photo shoot, but Sue had a way of making me feel relaxed and made the entire experience enjoyable. I can’t say enough positive things about the way she works and her final product speaks for itself. Thanks to Sue, my husband and I will always have these incredible photos that truly capture this special time in our lives. I can’t thank Sue enough!