Centerpieces, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

By Appointment, San Diego, CA (858) 414-7252

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Corey R

Suzan M Florals exceeded my expectations! My ceremony, reception, centerpieces, belly bars, and my bouquets were to die for! She did an amazing job. I am a more visual person which made planning difficult because I wanted to be able to explain what I wanted and hope that it came... Read More off correctly. Sue was a huge help when it came to this. Sometimes even drawing it out on a pad of paper to make it clear to me. In addition, she has very professional photo albums with all her work from each year. This was very impressive because many people resort to Pinterest or Google and say that they can create that look, but Sue really can and has the photos to prove it. The arrangements were beautiful and were exactly what I had hoped for. My bouquet and the bridesmaid’s bouquet were full and beautiful. I loved every piece and still are in Aww of how beautiful and how well they complimented my venue. Thank you Sue!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Melissa Y

Sue did an AMAZING job on the florals at our wedding last month. Her arrangements were absolutely beautiful. We had so many of our guests tell us how beautiful all of the florals were at the wedding. I had a very specific vision of the florals I wanted at the wedding, and she... Read More pulled it off perfectly. My bouquet was absolutely stunning. If you are looking for an affordable and talented florist, Sue is for you! Thank you Sue!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Olga K

Suzan did an amazing job at my wedding at Grand Tradition Estate in Fallbrook. Definitely exceeded our expectations with her spectacular flower arrangements. My wedding felt like a fairy tale because of Sue, and we could not be more happier with the hard work that she had put... Read More into our special day. I would recommend her in a heartbeat. Olga

Reviewed on 7/18/2016

I could not have been happier with the flowers for my daughters wedding on July 10, 2016, Sue did an absolutely incredible job. The table arrangements were stunning! The bridal and bridesmaid bouquets were exactly what my daughter had envisioned. Sue listened to our ideas and... Read More made great suggestions. I would highly recommend her services.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Kayla R

Sue absolutely made my dreams come true with her beautiful floral designs! I had a very specific look in mind and she managed to capture it so perfectly...I am still day-dreaming about it! Beyond that, I was especially grateful for her accessibility. She would speak with me via... Read More call or text regularly and really helped come alongside me during the entire planning process. She is extremely knowledgable in all-things-wedding, and played a big role in helping me map out my entire theme and decorations, far beyond just the florals. She is really what helped me pull everything together...and the wedding was gorgeous! 5 stars!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Carol W

Sue Merrill cannot be beat when it comes to a florist and wedding planning partner for a wedding. Sue has been our resource for two weddings in our family, and could not be happier with her talent, professionalism, communication and contributions throughtout the entire planning... Read More process up thru the wedding day. You pay for peace of mind when Sue is involved with your wedding, and can never compliment her enough. She always goes beyond the call of duty with what she delivers, and the guarantee she provides for a worry-free wedding. I recommend her to anyone who wants their day to be perfect- she will not let you down.

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Ashley S

Easy to work with and extremely knowledgeable! I had a picture in my head of what I wanted and Sue was able to bring it to life even though I couldn't name any of the flowers! Extremely happy with her service.

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Mary B

Sue did an AMAZING job at my wedding at The Crossings in Carlsbad. When I met her for our initial consult I knew she would deliver a beautiful wedding. She has so much energy and passion for what she does. Every time we would meet I would leave our meetings even more excited. I... Read More knew nothing about flowers, she was able to help guide me through picking the best type of flowers for my budget. She did such an awesome job from the ceremony decoration, bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces to cake decorations. When first seeing my bouquet my jaw dropped it was so beautiful. All my guests couldn't stop raving about all the gorgeous flowers through out the venue. I highly recommend Sue to everyone. She will make your dream wedding come true.

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Michael N

Gorgeous Flowers and Amazing floral arrangement! Sue is so professional and so talented. She was recommended by my wedding venue and I am so glad to choose her as my florist. She did such an awesome job from the ceremony decoration, bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces to cake... Read More decorations. I was so happy when receiving my bouquet. It looked so goregous! She is so flexible and so easy to work with. The price is also reasonable and affordable, and she will work with your budget. If you think the price is expensive, trust me it's totally worth it. She helps to relieve one of the stress that the brides have on the wedding day. Her work made my wedding even more beautiful. All my guests loved and praised her floral arrangements. I so highly recommend her to everyone. If you want to be less stress, go with Sue for your flowers. She will make your vision come true.

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Liz C

Sue did an AMAZING job at my wedding at Twin Oaks House & Gardens. It is already a beautiful venue with a lot of greenery but she added just the right amount of color to make it perfect. I had a strict budget, and she worked with me, made recommendations which were extremely... Read More helpful because I know nothing about flowers, and we were able to stick to it! She also went above and beyond the day of and added a little something extra because she had time. She was very easy to work with, and is so talented. I'd recommend Sue and her beautiful work to any bride no matter where you're getting married or what you need flowers for. Choose Sue, she'll make your wedding perfect.

Reviewed on 8/26/2015 Brittany G

Sue was AMAZING! When I met her for our initial consult I knew she would deliver a beautiful wedding. She easily understood our vision and made it come to life. Sue is very professional, responsive, and I have full confidence in her services. I had an overwhelming response to... Read More how beautiful our flowers were and I would recommend her to anyone! Sue's creative ideas and expertise can make YOUR wedding GLAMOROUS!

Reviewed on 7/29/2015

Sue designed the flowers for our May 2015 wedding at Scripps Seaside Forum. She was able to look at my small “flowers” pinterest page and immediately know exactly what style I was going for. She went way overboard with both the bridal/bridesmaids bouquets and the centerpieces,... Read More they were much bigger than what we had discussed and they looked amazing! We got so many compliments and people kept commenting on how unique everything looked. Thanks Sue!

Couldnt be better!!!

Reviewed on 4/05/2015

From the beginning Sue was really nice. We organized everything from abroad and with two phone calls and a couple of pictures she understood perfectly what we want for our wedding. The wedding day she was punctual and detail caring as a great florist should be. We loved her... Read More work!!

Suzanne is the best!

Reviewed on 1/20/2015 Keri S

Oh, my gosh... She went above & beyond my expectations! I was nervous during the planning/ consultation process because she kept using "peach" in the quotes, etc. & I was very adamant that I wanted coral & blush colored flowers- peachy pink NOT peach! ;-) Well... I learned... Read More as soon as my bouquets were delivered that I should have just kept my mouth shut! :-) Everything was amazing! She's got great taste and was able to make my vision a reality.

Truly Talented

Reviewed on 11/17/2014 Kimberly D

You will not regret choosing Susan M. Florals. She really made my vision of our wedding come to life. She was a fantastic person to work with. She has a great eye for detail and really tries to understand the bride and grooms vision. She definitely has amazing talent and eye... Read More for color schemes and which florals will compliment each other. She was reasonably priced for the details that we wanted. Susan really is a true professional too. What sold me on Susan M. Florals was that I was able to see some of her work and was able to put together the look I was imaging for our wedding. Thank you so much Susan M. Florals for making our wedding day spectacular.

Wonderful Sue

Reviewed on 10/19/2014

Sue is a gem to work with. She is the complete package. Organized, business savvy and knows her flowers and how to advise you. If you know what you want-it is easy. If you need some guidance and advise, Sue is an expert. She knows her flowers and colors. We wanted the room to... Read More pop and Sue even helped us on tablecloth choices. She is there for you and will work with whatever your needs are. She is always available and really understood our preferences. She was one of the only flower vendors to suggest magnetic corsages for the grandmas and a hospice donation after the reception. Sue has it down and is a true joy to work with.

SUE IS FABULOUS!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Brett N

I found out about Suzan M. Florals through a "recommended vendor list" from the Crossings (wedding venue). Sue made my wedding absolutely beautiful. From our very first meeting, she completely understood what I liked/didn't like. I had met with a few other florists, but there... Read More was a connection with Sue that I didn't feel with anybody else. She is professional, caring, warm and an absolute pleasure to work with!

Absolutely Gorgeous!

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Mary J

Sue did my Daughter's wedding six years ago at Toscana in Palm Desert! She did the most amazimg job! My son got married a few weeks ago at The Immaculata and the reception at The Scripps Forum, Sue also did their flowers! The colors of the flowers in the bouquets and on the... Read More table arrangements were over the top gorgeous! Various light creams with corals and sea greens. Our guests are still talking about what a great job Sue did on the flowers for both weddings! I would not hesitate to use Sue for your wedding! She gets what your needs are and stays within your budget! I wish I had a another child getting married so we could use her again for a wedding! I will always refer Sue to anyone who is planning a wedding!!

Beautiful Arrangements

Reviewed on 10/04/2014 Jennifer N

As a bride on a budget I decided to buy only my most desired pieces from the florist and get the rest from a local flower stand. I was not disappointed with my decision to go with Suzan M. Florals. My bouquet, the arch, and corsages where more beautiful than I could have... Read More imagined and complemented everything just right. I cried when I saw my bouquet and wanted to carry it with me the whole evening. Suzan was easy to work with even with my nonstandard flower and arrangement requests. I would recommend her to anyone.

Perfect floral and decor!

Reviewed on 9/28/2014 Laurie W

Suzan did an outstanding job with meeting our request for simple, yet elegant floral arrangements and decor! She is very knowledgable in her craft and was able to help us find the exact look we wanted. The original flowers we chose were out of season and she recommended the... Read More perfect replacement. Everything from my bouquet to the table arrangements were absolutely beautiful!!

Sweet Blossoms - Great Value

Reviewed on 9/15/2014 Sonia K

I first contacted Sue about two months before my wedding. When I met her, I knew immediately that she was going to be the selection for my florist. Sue is easy-going, creative, and professional. After answering a few of her questions, she understood what I wanted in terms of... Read More style, flower types, and arrangements. She made recommendations in areas that I had not considered. Her team who delivered and set up the floral arrangements were friendly, professional, and on time. The end result was an aesthetically beautiful and elegant touch to our event. Bottom line - Sue provided high quality product (fresh, fragrant, and color-compatible blooms), competitive price, and impeccable service. I give Sue five stars and two thumbs up!

Such a great experience!

Reviewed on 9/12/2014 Brianne A

Suzan was so great to work with! I was not a local bride and she made it easy to get all the details over email/phone. My vision of white only flowers was created perfectly and a lot more reasonably priced than other florists I interviewed. I especially loved that she came at... Read More the end of the night to clean up the vases so we didn't have to worry about getting them to her later! I would definitely recommend her to any San Diego bride!

Stunning flowers

Reviewed on 7/31/2014 Megan G

Flowers were one of the most important aspects of my wedding because I absolutely love flowers. I try to keep fresh flowers around my house and I knew this was going to be an important aspect of out bug day. Sue was so communicative and she really knows her stuff. I came to her... Read More with a general idea of what flowers I wanted along with a color palate and let her get creative. I met her at her shop and she showed me what her thoughts were on how everything should look and I told her to go for whatever she thought was going to look great. What I got in return was the most stunning flowers I could have ever asked for. People were fighting at the end of the night to take home the centerpieces. My best friend was trying to convince her husband she could take a huge centerpiece weighting around 30 lbs on a plane the next day. If that doesn't tell you how stunning the flowers were I don't know what will! I could not recommend her more and you will love your flowers just as much as I did!

Gorgeous

Reviewed on 7/31/2014 Jannelle T

I was very happy with the flowers from Sue. I have not seen a bouquet that was this gorgeous for a long time. We worked together on what my vision was by showing her pictures on pinterest and telling her the type of look I wanted. We only met once, but emailed and spoke on the... Read More phone a couple times. I was very very happy with my flowers on the day of my wedding. It made my small ceremony and small reception of 20 people feel so rich with life. I am glad that I spent that kind of money on the flowers.

Absolutely Beautiful!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2013 Courtney J

Sue did an amazing job at our recent San Diego wedding. Honestly, she created the most beautiful arrangements I had ever seen. Sue went above and beyond my expectations for my aisle flower petals, center pieces and bouquets. She set up our Chuppah for the ceremony and it turned... Read More out perfectly. When I first spoke with Sue I didn't know exactly what I wanted nor anything about flowers, she is so personable and helpful that she walked me through the entire process. I would highly recommend Suzan M Florals. Thank you so much Sue for your amazing work.