Suzanne Morel Face And Body Care

Cabo San Lucas, CA

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Makeup Artists, Nails, Facials, Massage, Spas, Beauty

Adolfo Lopez Mateos s/n int plaza siglo 21 #50, Cabo San Lucas, CA (619) 819-9180

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 Josi C

Suzanne Morel Face and Body Care did my hair and make up for my wedding in Cabo. They also styled the hair of my mom, 8 bridesmaids, and a flower girl. We were all really impressed by their stylists, the set up of their salon, and their ability to work well on such a big group... Read More in a short time. Everyone loved their hair! They were great to work with from start to finish. I would highly recommend them to others looking to get their hair and make up done in the Cabo area.

Loved Suzanne and her team

Reviewed on 6/15/2014 Amy J

I can't say enough good things about Suzanne Morel and her talented team. They seemed to know exactly what I was looking for and did such an amazing job on my hair and my five bridesmaids. Our hair not only looked fantastic, but also held up in the windy weather and that was... Read More really important. If you are getting married in Cabo, you HAVE to go to Suzanne for your hair at least, her team is amazing.

My wedding day hair and Make-up

Reviewed on 10/25/2012 Jessica G

They did an AMAZING job on my hair and make-up ! I could not have been happier with the result of everything, and I am very hard to please when it comes to my hair and make-up! They were patient, attentive, and very professional. I highly recommend them if you are going to do... Read More a destination wedding in Cabo!

Simply the Best

Reviewed on 8/21/2012 Jackie N

Suzanne and her crew were spectacular and very professional! I visited her at her office two days prior but was well prepared based on phone calls and email. She was upfront and honest about cost and her services. She also paid very close attention to the smallest detail to... Read More ensure that everything and everyone looked their best. I was nervous with dealing with someone not familiar with me, however, her team did an outstanding job! I looked totally amazing. She added extensions, eyelashes and got my makeup just perfect! #1 in Cabo. Price is a good value!

LOVE THEM!

Reviewed on 6/12/2012 Renee V

OMG I couldn't have been happier with these ladies!! They did my bridal hair/make-up, as well as my mother's and my bridesmaids. I definitely recommend the trial beforehand since it's just too hectic on the day-of to be figuring out what you want. They worked with us during the... Read More trial to perfect the look we were going for, and then when it came time to execute it on my wedding day, it was absolutely perfect - and I got SO many compliments!! My hair and make-up held up all night, thank goodness. It was a little scary going with a company in Los Cabos that I wasn't familiar with, but I'm so glad their company was recommended to me - they always have an English speaking employee there walking you through everything, and they are so unbelievably sweet and calm and helpful the entire time. I can't recommend them enough! They were by far my favorite vendor in my whole wedding process. Every bride in Cabo MUST use them. Thanks Suzanne!! xo

look beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/17/2011 Kirk T

Hair and makeup Suzanne's team is great. They do a fabulous job. Recommend doing a trial run before, it's worth it cuz they duplicate it exactly on the day of.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 7/29/2011 K Z

I was referred to Suzanne Morel by Baja Weddings and I am so happy with the way that her salon did my hair and makeup!! My makeup and hair was flawless and lasted the entire night!!! They knew exactly what to do to make me look my best for my wedding day! Thank you so much!!! :)

Hair and Make for Wedding

Reviewed on 6/15/2011 Stephanie R

Suzanne and her team are AMAZING. I had my hair, make-up, nails done several times over the week of my wedding and they did a fablous job. I had a natural look as well as a smokey/sexy look for make-up and they nailed both of them and I felt so beauitful. I also had an up-do and... Read More down hair style which both were done to perfection. I also had several people in my bridal party and every one looked amazing The day of my wedding the wind was almost out of control, my hair and make-up stayed perfect through the whole night and I could not as for more. They also do wonderful massages at your location that are great to de-stress the week of your wedding. If you are having a wedding in cabo, using suzanne morel is a must!