Is this your business? claim it now

Suzanne's Flowers

Sugar Land, TX

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

17102 Rolling Brook, Sugar Land, TX (281) 265-0048

Reviewed on 3/09/2018 CORA A

Suzanne's Flowers made all my flower dreams come true! Suzanne was amazing at helping me create my perfect arrangements. The communication was excellent and my flowers were even better than what I imagined! I was so impressed with how they were arranged, and how beautiful they... Read More looked on my wedding day.I would 100% recommend Suzanne. I have gotten so many compliments! THANK YOU SUZANNE!!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Emily T

Suzanne did an amazing job with the flowers for my wedding! She was a pleasure to work with, and has great prices. She even throws in a few freebies!! Suzanne set up the flowers at my reception and made the fresh flower arrangement for my wedding cake. I was blown away when I... Read More entered my wedding reception and saw how beautiful it was. She exceeded my expectations, and I am so glad that she was apart of my big day. One notable event that took place was that my bridal portraits kept being rescheduled because of all of the rain.. they ended up being a week after the originally scheduled date. One of my biggest worries during this time was that the bridal bouquet would "go bad" because of the date changes. I talked to Suzanne and she assured me that she would "baby" the flowers and take care of the bouquet to make sure that it was beautiful for the pictures...and it was!!! My photographer and I could not believe how great the bridal bouquet looked!

Reviewed on 4/28/2016 Danielle C

We used Suzanne's Flowers for my daughter's wedding. Suzanne was very easy to work with. She's very knowledgeable and listened to what my daughter wanted. She presented some good helpful ideas. We were so impressed with Suzanne we signed a contract with her immediately even... Read More though we didn't talk to other florists. The church and reception flowers came out very nice. Suzanne offered (for a fee) to take the church flowers to the reception. This saved us a lot of money since we were able to use some of the same flowers for the wedding and reception. The flowers were fantastic. All of them from the boutonnieres to the bouquet, to the large church displays and the table settings they were all fresh and beautiful. Suzanne answered all my emails quickly. Anyone who's planning a wedding knows this is important. We never stressed out when we dealt with Suzanne's Flowers. I highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 5/21/2015 Melanie M

Suzanne was so sweet and attentive! She listened to everything and my flowers were exactly what I wanted!!!

Reviewed on 2/26/2013 Kelly B

Suzanne did a fabulous job and our flowers were amazing! She truly does great work and is very easy to work with!!!

Wedding Flowers

Reviewed on 1/29/2013 Pam H

Suzanne was great to work with. When I went in to consult her, I had NO idea on what flowers I wanted. She threw out different ideas, showed my pictures of the different flowers and possible arrangements. She even asked me things I never thought about, such as how much "green" I... Read More wanted to be showing, if I wanted it neat or more "natural", etc. She always got back to me within 48 hours if I had any questions or wanted/needed to change anything. She took care of all the bouquets, boutonnieres, floral arrangements for my wedding ceremony, and all the center pieces for my reception. Everything looked beautiful, far better than I would have thought possible! Would definitely use her again for all my events!

Absolutely Stunning Flowers

Reviewed on 11/12/2012 Jessica H

The flowers put together by Suzanne were truly breathtaking! Many of my guests commented how gorgeous the arrangements were especially the giant roses she found! I planned my Houston wedding from New York City and Suzanne could not have been more helpful or accommodating. She... Read More met with us one night at 8pm-11:30pm since we were only in town for a couple days doing wedding stuff. There is no way I can ever thank her enough for the beautiful job that she did. I would recommend her serves to absolutely anyone and everyone!

Best Part of the Whole Wedding!

Reviewed on 7/21/2012 Nicole D

The flowers could not have been more perfect! From our first discussion with Suzanne, we felt confident and happy. After meeting so many vendors that leave us more confused and frustrated, Suzanne was a blessing! I simply told her a basic idea of what I wanted, and she did the... Read More rest! It took a lot of stress off my shoulders, as someone who knows NOTHING about flowers. The day of, she dropped the bouquets at the church and the flower arrangements at the reception. Everthing was where they needed to be by the time we arrived, and they were absolutely beautiful!! People were stealing the roses out of the vases by the end of the night because they were so large and pretty! :) She truly knows what she is doing.

Stunning Flowers!

Reviewed on 5/13/2012 Marissa M

The flowers for my wedding were absolutely gorgeous. Suzanne did an amazing job. The pictures have turned out so beautiful with our vibrant flowers and other items that we rented for her. She was very easy to work with and she made a few phone calls to ensure any changes she... Read More made due to the seasonal nature or colours of flowers that came in were ok which I appreciated. We were very happy with her and we highly recommend her to others.

The best choice I made, hands down!

Reviewed on 3/13/2012 Eden K

For my wedding (at The Gallery on Feb. 18, 2012) I wanted big-budget style on a medium sized budget. I realized right away that wedding flowers were one way to keep the cost down. The florists that I looked at in Houston (even the more affordable ones) were basically double what... Read More Suzanne's prices were. And her flowers were truly gorgeous. She did a stunning job. And she was so delightful and helpful and bent over backwards to make it exactly what I wanted. The roses were the biggest and most luscious I've ever seen. And the hydrangeas too. We got married the weekend after Valentine's Day and the flowers were harder to get and more expensive then, but Suzanne worked overtime to secure us the very best and at a still very low price. I cannot wait to get the photos back. I will post them to the site if I can because I can't tell you how perfect they were. We also rented lanterns and urns and other items at a very very low price. She is the best. You will not regret choosing Suzanne, I can pretty much guarantee it.

Lovely work

Reviewed on 2/13/2012 Ruthie G

Suzanne was great. I worked with her about six weeks before the wedding. I was planning our wedding from out of town so her attentiveness was great. I didn't have lots of flowers at my wedding, it was just bouquets, boutinears, corsages and a cake topper. The ones I did have... Read More were beautiful. I had Vandela roses and blue hydrangeas.

the best florist!

Reviewed on 11/08/2011 Mary H

I scheduled an appointment with Suzanne off a vendor list I received from my wedding venue. The best decision I ever made. I went to her home for a consultation and loved her ideas for wedding flowers. I chose my favorite flowers and she helped me put together the rest of the... Read More arrangements. Suzanne is very personable and made me feel like my wedding was on her top priority list. When it came down to the day of the wedding I saw all the bouquets and arrangements and knew I made the right decision. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and made my entire wedding and reception. I highly recommend Suzanne for your wedding florist!

a bit pushy but good

Reviewed on 10/18/2011 Kristen M

I chose Suzanne because she was recommended by my venue and had worked with them several times before. She was a bit pushy and I did not like that she did not work electronically (our flower order was hand written, did not want to send via email). In the end, she worked with our... Read More budget and seemed to throw in a lot of freebies. Flowers were not my priority for the wedding so with our limited budget she did a good job. The day of she delivered the flowers in a timely fashion and they were all beautifully done.

Suzanne's Flowers were Awesome!!!

Reviewed on 8/20/2011 mary j

Suzanne's Flowers exceeded our expectations in every way!! The flowers were fresh and gorgeous. She handled everything at the wedding and receptions and even all the last minute changes we made....perfect! Thank you!!!

It was perfect!

Reviewed on 8/02/2011 Alissa H

Suzanne's Flowers did such a great job. I feel like I got the biggest bang for my buck! Suzanne was so wonderful, and very supportive of my choices. She really took care of me. She went above and beyond. I would highly recommend her to all of my friends.

Absolutely beautiful!

Reviewed on 4/28/2011 Veronica V

I had the pleasure of hiring Suzanne's Flowers for our brunch wedding reception... Our flower arrangements were absolutely beautiful! She truly did an amazing job!

Suzanne Made My Wedding BEAUTIFUL!

Reviewed on 3/18/2011 Shelley T

Suzanne did an amazing job with my flowers She took the time and listened to everything I asked for and even surprised me by adding my favorite flowers that were out of season. I could not have asked for a better florist. My reception was over the top with beautiful flowers... Read More from Suzanne! Several of my guest wanted to take the center pieces home because they were so gorgeous! -Shelley S.

Reviewed on 2/28/2011 Agustina F

Suzanne was extremely friendly from the beginning. I was recommended to her by my venue and did not meet with anyone else. Our flowers were absolutely beautiful. Everything turned out the way it was in my head, not one ounce of disappointment :) Thank you!!!

Wouldn't Recommend

Reviewed on 12/02/2010 Cat C

Suzanne was very nice at first (until she got our business, once she did she was very short and often rude) She did help me to order my wedding inviations and I was very impressed with them! I got married last weekend and used Suzanne as my florist. I thought my bouquet and my... Read More bridesmaids bouquets were to small. The flowers were pretty, but I feel as though I paid for well above average and received only average flowers. The day of the wedding we couldn't find the corsages for the house party and speakers, whether she brought them or not I don't know. Then to top it off she sends me an email and says I wasn't there to see her but she stayed behind to pin all the groomsmen and give all the house party their corsages, which isn't true. So I don't know if she was trying to pull the wool over my eyes but I am very upset she would try to lie about that and make herself look good. Basically, I would not do business with her again nor would I recommend her to anyone.

Simply Stunning!

Reviewed on 11/29/2010 beth g

I cannot begin to express how impressed and amazed I was with how Suzanne just perfected my vision of what I wanted for my wedding flowers. We meet several times and I would show her pictures and bring in extras of what I wanted her to incorporate into the flowers I was so... Read More nervous because to me the pictures and the flowers were the most important part of my day. When I walked out from the bridal room after she had set up the flowers I was just ecstatic she GOT IT, she truly got my vision! It was gorgeous and perfect just what I had envisioned and she even added a few extras as a surprise. I would highly recommend Susanne she is a true talent and takes such pride in her work.

Beautiful flowers

Reviewed on 11/17/2010 Annette E

Beautiful flowers but 2 of the pins on one of the bridesmaid's bouquets stuck out of the wrapped stems.

Beautiful Flowers and wonderful to work with!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2010 Bonnie H

Suzanne's flowers/ arrangements are beautiful and she is so wonderful to work with. My mom and I stopped by her home several time to discuss the arrangements and Suzanne was always very helpful. One day it even began to rain, and she personally walked us out to our car with her... Read More umbrella to ensure we did not get wet. Everyone has told me how much they loved the flowers and I would definitely recommend Suzanne's Flowers to anyone looking for a florist.

Review for Suzanne's Flowers

Reviewed on 2/19/2009 Jessica P

Suzanne surprises you with little extras on the day of your wedding. Her flowers were absolutely gorgeous and extremely fresh. She wants your day to be perfect and comes through with the most beautiful arrangements.