Suzy G Photography

Serving All Of Louisiana, Texas, & Destinations Everywhere

Passion ~ Love ~ Forever

It's in that moment when I capture the whole of the beauty of a bride, standing in her gown, simple, elegant, and true. It is an image that happens in every country, all over the world. The ceremony is different, the gowns perhaps more dramatic, or more simple, possible even nothing we could ever image beyond what we have seen in our dreams. The traditions vary in amazing ways. The celebrations luminous with well wishes and laughter. Love is a story that is deeper than the oceans, it is a story that spans the Earth, every culture, every people, every tribe. I am a storyteller of light, of love, of life beginning, of moments, of tears, of laughter. I am a storyteller of you. Welcome to my world, my heart, my passion.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Serving All Of Louisiana, Texas, & Destinations Everywhere (337) 660-6625

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Lisa L

Suzy was awesome!! She went with me to Baton Rouge for the day to take my bridals and we had so much fun!! The pictures turned out amazing and she guided me every step of the way. The day of my wedding she was so helpful and sweet anything I ask her she helped me with and never... Read More complain once! All of my pictures turned out great and she does fabulous work I would defiantly use her again for my future family pictures!!

2016-12-23T07:05:55 Response from the vendor

Lisa, Thank you so much. I had such a wonderful time with you. Can't wait to have you behind my camera again!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Jess R

Suzy was great! She made us feel so loved and beautiful on the big day! She made sure to ask us if there were any special shits we wanted, and looked at my Pinterest board to see exactly what I hoped for. She got us back our engagement photos THE NEXT DAY!!! I was thrilled!... Read More Suzy is so easy to work with, willing to go the extra mile (or two) for you, and takes control when things get crazy. Definitely suggest her!

Suzy is The Best!

Reviewed on 10/03/2013

We used Suzy for our engagement and wedding photos and she did an amazing job. She truly captured our love in every picture, as cheesy as that sounds, it is so true. I am so happy we chose her because she is so sweet and is there for anything you need. She is easy to work with,... Read More makes you feel comfortable, and is flexible with what your needs are. I loved our photos and we thank you a thousand times Suzy!!!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Judy C

So happy we chose Suzy G as our wedding photographer!! Being that we planned a "destination" wedding (live in Cali, wedding in New Orleans), it was very important for us to choose a wedding photographer who was reasonably priced, responsive to our questions & overall vision, and... Read More of course a talented photographer who takes amazing pictures. Incredibly pleased to share that we definitely made the right choice!! Suzy G did a fantastic job taking our engagement pictures, bridal session pictures, and our beautiful wedding pictures! She was easy to talk to, made us feel at ease, and a pleasure to work with. We are very fortunate to have found Suzy G and would recommend her for any of your wedding-related needs. Thank you so much, Suzy G!!

2017-10-22T10:49:32 Response from the vendor

Judy, It was truly my pleasure. I had so much fun being part of your journey to the wedding and capturing your gorgeous day. Thank you so much for your kind words, they mean so much!!!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Janet R

Because it is simply never too late to give credit where credit is due... Suzy G. photographed our wedding on March 7th, 2015. Cheers to an almost 2 years of a wonderful and happy marriage... What can I say about Suzy G? She is simply WONDERFUL; she is such a talented and... Read More creative photographer and equally amazing, sweet, and kind human being. She not only captured the most wonderful moment of my life perfectly but she was also caring and attentive to my husband and I throughout the entire process. She made us feel truly special. Suzy, thank you so much for going above and beyond on our special day, you are one of the best decisions we made!

Reviewed on 12/23/2016 Laura B

Suzy is not only my friend but was also my wedding photographer. As a photographer myself, I HATE being in front of the camera and dreaded having pictures taken of myself on my wedding day. However as always Suzy came with her relaxed, calm, reassuring nature and I went from... Read More uneasy to laughing and having fun. The best part about suzy is she gets all of the important things and you really never notice that she is doing it. I am BLOWN away and how good I actually look in my pictures. Thank you again Suzy for all of your hard work, talent and dedication to each and everyone of your brides. I could not have asked or dreamed for a better photographer and friend!

2016-12-23T07:22:17 Response from the vendor

Oh Laura, it was such an honor to be there by your side on your wedding day. To capture your love story and see you so happy made my heart so happy. Thank you for trusting me to capture your day for you!!!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Heather M

Amazing! Suzy was fantastic throughout the entire process and every picture was beautiful. She traveled to New Orleans, White Castle, and Baton Rouge for my sessions. She was the absolute sweetest and so down to earth. She truly had my vision in my mind. I have received SO many... Read More compliments on all of the photos! She even helped when my salon could not figure out how to put in my birdcage veil.

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Victoria R

She went above and beyond for my wedding even making sure I had eaten enough so I didn't faint, I loved my pictures and all the memories that come with them

2016-12-23T07:12:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Vickie. I so enjoyed working with you. :)

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Niki C

I honestly don't know where to start with this review of the amazing Suzy G, so I will just dive on in. Suzy is not just an amazing photographer but an amazing person. We got married in LA but are from TX so we had to pick a photographer kind of blindly and Suzy was beyond... Read More helpful. She did our engagement photo's and wedding photos. She made us feel as ease the entire time and took her time with us, we never felt rushed. On my wedding day she arrived at the venue before I even got there and let me tell you she was the person who lead the wedding and reception. Yes she was there to take pictures but she did so much more for me. She literally helped get people out on the dance floor, I had guests tell me that if it was not for her they may have stayed seated. The entire wedding party loved her and could not stop talking about what a good photographer I had scored. Her husband was with her as a second shooter / my personal security guard! No joke he stood and blocked a door with his body so that no one could see in during our first look, it was beyond the call of duty. During the reception they passed around an iPad with the photos they had already taken and without the final touches on the photos they looked amazing, guests wanted copies that night. When it came time for our cake cutting it was Suzy who showed us what to do, again not her job but that is just who she is. When we got our photos back Suzy told me that if I wanted any special editing done to any photos to just let her know and she would be happy to do it for us. Suzy puts a lot of work in on the photos she takes you can tell when you get them back that she is not ok unless this photos are perfect. I honestly think she puts her blood, sweat,and tears into her photos. I wish that we lived closer so that I could use her for all my photo needs. She is 110% worth the drive from TX to LA I hope to use her again.

2016-12-23T07:13:22 Response from the vendor

Oh Niki, you rock my dear. I loved your wedding day, I love you both as a couple, and there was so many moving moments that had me tearing up. Stay sweet and beautiful!!!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Faith B

Suzy is such a sweetheart and we have been super pleased with her work!!! ❤️

2016-12-23T07:20:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. :)

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Danielle S

Suzy G was so easy and wonderful to work with throughout the entire process. Her work is amazing and she has an eye for details. We LOVED using her and would recommend her to anyone!

2016-12-23T07:14:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Danielle. You are just so gorgeous and I had such a wonderful time working with you. Keep being stunning girl!!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016

Suzy is by far the greatest photographer I know. During my wedding process , choosing her was one of my best decisions. She is so comfortable while shooting , you hardly even know you are taking a picture! She is the sweetest and the calmest person and will let you do whatever... Read More your heart desires along with giving her expertise advice! The way she captures moments is unreal . Every single photo she took of me is perfect !! Her price is amazing as well for the amount of work and skills that she has !! She is just unbelievable!!

2016-12-23T07:16:46 Response from the vendor

Beth, you and Tad still make me smile. I adore you both. I can't help but smile every time I see a photo or post from you. Thank you so much for being awesome!!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016

Suzy is an awesome person and photographer. She was able to capture the quaint, vintage feel of our wedding in each image. My face was glowing in each bridal shot even though I remembered being red and sweaty. She even took the time to upload a sneak peek pic on that very... Read More afternoon of our wedding just to give me a little taste before we left on our honeymoon. Excellent, excellent work. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Taylor N

Such an amazing photographer! And a very sweet woman. Would recommended to anyone and everyone!!

2016-12-23T07:17:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Taylor. You and Justin were such a blessing to work with. It was an honor. :)

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 ELIZABETH T

I have to say that I was blown away by my beautiful bridal portraits and boudoir session with Suzy. She had a great personality and seemed like the perfect laid back photographer for my camera shy husband. I am scoring her a not-so-perfect rating because I was very displeased... Read More with many of my wedding photos and for lack of communication. There were quite a few artsy venue photos that were really neat but there was only 2 pics of my mother -n- law and not many of my groom's family. There were tons of pics of us having fun on the dance floor but there were hardly any of the family that mattered the most. Also, when I printed and received photos they were so digitally enhanced that we did not look very natural. I reached out to Suzy by e-mail a few times requesting all of my original images and have not heard anything back from her. It also took almost six months to get our photos back. This was the most beautiful day of my life and I was sub-par satisfied with out photos. We had a breahtaking venue but many of our pics were only satisfactory. We also never received any prints as stated in the original contract.

2016-10-11T07:40:03 Response from the vendor

Hi Elizabeth, I am so sorry I am just seeing your review. I am sorry for the miscommunication between us. I did have your gallery completely loaded in January, but I did not fully explain how to use the gallery to you so it seemed... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Lisa L

Suzy was awesome!! She went with me to Baton Rouge for the day to do my bridals and we had a blast!! All of my pictures turned out GOURGEOUS and she guided me every step of the way!! The day of my wedding she arrived early than planed and help me with anything I needed and was... Read More so sweet the whole time!! I honestly can say that I choose one of the best photographers for my wedding events and she was so relaxed and very professional. Thank you again Suzy for sharing my special day with me :))!!!

Made my day!

Reviewed on 2/04/2014 Paige P

Suzy was an amazing photographer. She spent the entire weekend with us and shot everything from the rehearsal dinner to the confetti exit. She was so sweet yet so professional and knew what she was doing. The value for the quality AND quantity of pictures I got was incredible!... Read More Thank you Suzy G!!

The best!

Reviewed on 10/20/2013 Amanda R

Not only is she a great photographer but she is a great person! There for all of your needs, not just to take pictures. Her pictures are absolutely amazing! Our groomsmen had a little too much to drink but she was able to round them up for the pictures of the bridal party and... Read More didn't lose her patience, which is something I definitely would have done. Haha. I highly recommend her! You won't be sorry!

Suzy is AMAZING!

Reviewed on 10/02/2013

If you want amazing pictures to capture your perfect day, Suzy is the one! not only will she make you look incredible, but she makes you feel incredible too! She's an amazing person, and someone you can trust. She did our engagement photos and there simply amazing, she is also... Read More doing my bridals and my wedding in January. You can see the passion in every photo she takes, I recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Suzy G... Simply the best!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Megan B

I hired Suzy for our Engagement and Wedding pictures. From the first conversation I had with her I knew she was meant to be our photographer. You can feel her passion for photography with just a conversation. Extremely professional yet on the day of my wedding it felt as though... Read More she was a part of the family, just another person there to make our day the best it could possibly be!! Whether it was having lunch with me so that I could break away from the stress of planning a wedding or helping me get dressed or calming the nerves of my groom to be, she exceeded our expectations. Not to mention the picture quality and originality just can't be beat. I am forever grateful to have found her and to have had her be such a important part of big day!

Suzy G Photography!!!

Reviewed on 8/14/2013

Suzy took my engagement photos, bridals and wedding. I absolutely LOVED her work!!! She made us feel comfortable when taking pictures. She was very helpful in telling us how to pose and making us feel at ease. Along with posed photos she was able to capture our fun candid... Read More moments. She was very fun to work with and put no time limit on our sessions. She is a very creative person and gave us one of a kind photos. She was very open to letting us choose locations we were comfortable with. She was very helpful on our wedding day. We took most pictures before the wedding so we didn't have to take up too much time after the wedding. She was very nice and got things done. Loved the quality of her work. I highly recommend SuzyGPhotography!!!

Suzy takes beautiful Photos and ais a wonderful person!

Reviewed on 8/12/2013 Kerry R

Suzy took our engagement pictures. She was professional in every way. She knew how to make us relax to look more natural in our pictures. Suzy also was conscious about our "bodies" and made good suggestions for us to look leaner and poised. She was not concerned about time... Read More limits, offering to keep shooting after almost 3 hours. We could tell that she wanted to capture "our love" with her picture's. I have suggested her to anyone that says they are thinking of getting their pictures taken. I definitely would love to shoot with her again when an opportunity comes around. Everyone that has seen our pictures says how beautiful they are and are blown away. Thank you Suzy! We had a great time with you!!

SUZY G !!

Reviewed on 8/11/2013 emily d

When looking for a photographer I knew I wanted someone special with a unique style! I searched and searched and came across Suzy! She was very easy to work with.. We came up with a package that met me and my husbands needs! Suzy photographed our engagements as well as our... Read More wedding! The pictures came out so great. After the wedding I was so anxious to get our book that she designed! I began to get impatient waiting for the book, HOWEVER, once the book came in it was well worth the wait!! It was everything I wanted!! I will definitely be using Suzy in the future and would definitely recommend her! Her prices were great and packages can be customized to fit anyone's needs!!

Amazing

Reviewed on 8/08/2013 Tiffany K

I fell in love with Suzy G's website initially. I love her style and passion for her work. I had my engagements done the week before our wedding summer of 2012. My now husband is not a fan of picture taking much less in the heat of the summer. Suzy G made him comfortable and... Read More have so much more fun for our wedding pictures. We decided to do a "first look" prior to our wedding. I recommend doing a first look if you want to have more time with your guests. Ultimately,it gave my husband and I about 10 minutes that we will remember forever. Suzy was great about making sure that that moment was special and intimate. Our wedding day was perfect and it was because of Suzy G. She made sure everything was perfect. She kept everything on track with our original plan as to pictures prior to wedding to ensure that after the ceremony we didn't spend forever taking pictures. Pictures were a really big concern and focal point with my wedding. I wanted memories that would look great forever. I am so pleased with the outcome of all of our pictures. If you are looking for someone who is experienced, loves her clients and remarkable at lighting and posing Suzy G is your photographer. I recommend her to everyone and look forward to more photo shoots in the future.

Suzy G -- The Incredible

Reviewed on 8/07/2013 AMBER M

I knew I needed to find an engagement and wedding photographer that not only was experience, but had their own sense of style. I found exactly that and MORE with Suzy G. Not only is she easy to work and communicate with, she gets to know her clients and expresses their... Read More personalities and style through her breath taking images. She is full of ideas, friendly to work with and her quality of pictures are the BEST!!!! Suzy G was not only our engagement and wedding photographer, she has become our "go to" photographer and a great friend. My family and friends use her and anyone who ever asks my opinion on photographers in our town I always direct them to Suzy G. She is absolutely amazing and we will be lifetime clients of hers. On a more personal note: When my husband and I decided on Suzy G we invited her over to our house to talk "specifics" and to book our date. When she arrived our dog, Hope immediately fell in love with her which was strange because she is a very skittish dog (she was a rescue dog). Later after talking we found out that Suzy G actually fostered our dog Hope through the agency we adopted her through. Suzy G is very kind hearted and I always love sharing this story. It really is a small world we live in.

Suzy Garland

My name is Susan, aka- Suzy G I usually say holler back instead of call me. I am real. I am goofy & nerdy. I am a little ditsy at times. I have 4 kids, 2 natural born sons and 2 heart kids ( an Italian son and a Brazilian daughter.) I love headbands & graphic T's. I HATE spiders and heights. I don't talk before my morning coffee. My hair is naturally curly, I bend to it's will, it doesn't bend to mine. I hate pink, but it is perfect with my complexion. Purple is my favorite color. I believe love is powerful & passion changes everything. "our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake."