Gold Coast Perfection

Situated in Roslyn Harbor on Long Island's exclusive North Shore, the Swan Club is often referred to as a photographer's paradise. With its seven acres of lush gardens, adorned by seasonal plants and flowers and well manicured landscape, it's the perfect setting for a storybook wedding. The cascading waterfalls, the wishing well, the gazebo, the fountains and statues create an incredibly romantic atmosphere. Outstanding cuisine, along with extraordinary service on your special day, will leave you and your guests breathless. The Swan Club has established a reputation for dedication and perfection in every detail, all to ensure you enjoy the wedding you’ve always dreamed of.

Ballroom, Waterfront, Garden, Historic Venue, Mansion + Estate, Park, Trees

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

90 Glenwood Rd, Roslyn, NY (516) 621-7600

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Briana A

Our wedding was at the Swan Club in September and it was a night we will never forget. People: To start, we did most of the planning with Shelly who helped us put together a very customized event with a very unique menu (Russian family style). This meant a really non... Read More traditional menu with multiple courses served family style. She spent many hours coordinating with us, going back and forth and collaborating to make sure everything was how we wanted it. As we got closer to the wedding, Pat our Maitre D took over and really made sure the day of went smoothly. He coordinated everything, made sure we kept to our timeline, and coordinated the delivery of the food. They were both amazing to work with and we appreciated all their hard work. Food: Our wedding food was outstanding (and I’m not just saying that because it was my wedding). Not only did it taste great, it was presenting beautifully and served tastefully. They also gave us the option for upgrades which we did to things like adding caviar or duck or lamb, so make sure you know what options are available. The place: The venue is gorgeous, the gardens made our pictures look like fairy tales. The largest reception room was recently redone and has the string lights on the ceiling (so we didn’t have to hire someone to install them). Thank you for making our night so special & for making us feel like royalty.

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Jessica S

No matter how much planning is done during your big, you never know that to expect - rain, shuttle bus filled with your family is running late as well as your priest! Alas, everything happens for a reason and my Swan Club came through with flying colors! Pat, thank you so much... Read More for keeping me sane and on tract! Mt friends and family were so happy with the attention you and your staff provided. Chelsea, thank you for making sure I was well fed, that I had a drink whenever needed, and keeping me on schedule. Patti, thank you so much for meeting with Alex and I and helping us make this beautiful day a reality! The venue is absolutely gorgeous and our pictures look amazing! Thank you again for such a wonderful experience! Jess and Alex!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Mrs. M

What would we have done had it not been for the professional staff and perfectly groomed gardens. And must I say that my husband and I will be visiting every now and than to eat the delicious food the chef prepares. The Swan Club made our day complete. I can not say anything... Read More other than, thank you and what would I have done without you-Thank you “Pat” our mai tre d’. Eva, our bridal attendant. And the woman who made it all happen, Shelly, our sales manager. What a team of honest, flexible, down to earth people to work with. They communicated effectively with us and our vendors. Life was good working with them. Thank you. Thank you. Our family and friends really enjoyed our celebration. And the food. No one can stop talking about it!!!! I miss being at the Swan Club. For just one more night. I will do it all over again. Thank you Pat The beautiful happy Mrs. N. Melina 10/14/17

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Corey W

I had the pleasure of marrying the woman of my dreams this past October 2017 at the Swan Club. We decided to use the Swan Club as our venue because we fell in love with the grounds and were specifically told that there would only be one other wedding happening on our big day and... Read More that the wedding parties would never see one another. That was a lie! There were four weddings on that day at the Swan Club. We were rushed through our first look/reveal because the staff told us there was a wedding scheduled half an hour behind ours. Furthermore staff never had anything prepared for us. When my groomsmen and I entered the bridal suite, there were no glasses, no snacks and no wine! How in the world do you not have wine in there at that moment smh! Then we were kicked out of the room so the staff could clean the room for the beautiful ladies. The room was never cleaned by any staff before the bride and the bridesmaids entered, in fact our mothers tried to clean up worried for the ladies but were told by the bridesmaids to stop because it wasn’t their job. It was at this time Shelly, the manager chose to enter the bridal suite to say “someone owes me a check”. Absolutely terrible timing as you guys weren’t holding your end of the bargain thus far but Shelly got her check soon after. We tried to get pictures on the grounds during our cocktail hour as planned and we were stopped because of the staff trying to desperately keep the different wedding parties separate. Must have been tough to do when you overbook and have four events in one day. They were horrible at separating the events. We had a blast at our reception but literally saw groomsmen from a different wedding party on our dance floor. To make matters worse, staff members admittedly stole basketball decal emblems from a keep sake item that represented the theme of our wedding. That was disgusting and very disappointing. My advice would be to stay away from this place because it lacks professionalism.

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 D C

I was the best man at my brothers wedding at this venue. What was suppose to be a joyous day turn out to be a horrible nightmare. As valuable items and wedding favors which I wanted to keep forever vanished without a trace. Other guest in a separate party found themselves on our... Read More dance floor. This wasn’t a lounge party this was a wedding party! Very sad and sorry this happened to the people I love. Never will I recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed on 12/12/2017

I was a groomsman at this venue and the groom and bride were not please. Having the placed overbooked didn’t help as the basic necessities asked for were not met. No one around to help with pictures and the reception felt rushed and not much guidance from staff. Also, items were... Read More stolen from bride and grooms personal decorations which is extremely unprofessional. Swans are known for poise and grace. That night it felt more like he duck club.

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Tara D

I had an unfortunate experience at the Swan Club for my October 8th, 2017 wedding. My number one reason for choosing this venue over other options in Long Island were for the beautiful scenery and manicured grounds as well as based on previous reviews regarding exceptional... Read More service. Unfortunately, I did not receive exceptional service during my special day. One of the major aspects of a wedding day is the ability to take pictures to remember the special moments and my husband and I chose the Swam Club for the ability to take photographs on the beautiful grounds. We were prevented from leaving the bridal suite during our cocktail hour by my bridal attendant to take photographs and our photographer was prevented from meeting with us as well. When we were finally allowed to leave the bridal suite to take photographs we were told to stay in the reception area and take photographs there as we are unable to go outside as per my bridal attendant and maitre D, Shelley. Unfortunately, during the reception my husband and I had to sneak out of our own reception with the photographer to get some important pictures. I am extremely disappointed about this as I was looking forward to the many pictures we needed for our memories and we were prevented from such a crucial part of any wedding. We only have a handful of photos of the grounds. In addition, we booked our ceremony for 5:30pm and during our preliminary meetings prior to booking the venue we expressed our preference for a venue that would keep the weddings during the day to a minimum of two. The Swan Club staff and sales manager stressed that they would only have two weddings booked on one day and I would never see the other bride or vice versa. It is with deep regret that not only did the Swan Club book 3 additional weddings in addition to mine but they also booked a ceremony at 6pm without my knowledge until the week of my wedding. Therefore my 5:30 ceremony would be directly followed by another ceremony and resulted in having to ask the other bride for permission to keep up the decorations that I painstakingly planned for months. The promises of not seeing the other bride and bridal party were not adhered to and the other wedding party was seen in my reception by myself and guests of my wedding to our surprise and dismay. However our wedding trials didn’t not end there. During a very special moment prior to my ceremony with the mothers of the groom and bride as well as the bridal party, Shelley our Maitre D upon first seeing us for the day announced to us that she requires the money for the extra hour. The mother of the bride already had an envelope prepared to present to her, however she chose an unfortunate time to ask for the cash. To be so cash focused during a very sensitive and special time is on the upmost level of unprofessional and could have been handled better. In addition, the staff of this very well respected venue stole our mementos from our escort table to end our night. We are severely disappointed with the service received during this event. The staff was not attentive to my guests and myself. My wish for pictures amongst the grounds were completely disregarded. When having 4 events planned on the same day it is impossible to meet the needs of your customers. I am severely disappointed and warn any bride to thread cautiously when deciding on the choosing the Swan Club to handle your special day.

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Fanya D

Really enjoyed the tour and thought this was a beautiful venue option. The grounds were tranquil and so well maintained. The rooms were spacious, well-lit and open, however, the options for smaller wedding parties were limited.

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Melissa A

We had our reception at Swan Club on 9/16/17 and I can't say enough amazing things about the venue and the event staff. We originally met with and booked with Shelley. She was extremely sweet and made my mother and I feel completely at ease. Eva was my bridal attendant, she... Read More was awesome. Made sure I was happy and taken care of (and well fed) all night long. I mentioned that the MC the DJ brought with him was a little intense for me, and she took care of it IMMEDIATELY. Pat was out Maitre'D, and he was wonderful as well. He made sure that I was aware of all important details, but took care of anything that he thought needed to be fixed or adjusted. He even had a cheeseburger cupcake made for one of my bridesmaids (at my request) because she was turning 30 the day after my wedding. The grounds were beautiful and we were able to take plenty of photos outside. The bridal attendants communicate with each other so that if there is another wedding going on, the brides don't see each other. My guests were also able to take photos outside and walk the grounds during cocktail hour which everybody was very happy about. I'm trying to think of something negative that I would change, and I'm at a loss. Obviously nobody's wedding day goes completely perfectly but I can honestly say that Swan Club did a flawless job with our reception.

Reviewed on 10/02/2017

I am ashamed it took me so long to write this review but it has been brought to my attention that another wedding on the same date as mine had such a terrible experience. I can honestly say Swan Club and all the employees who had any involvement in my wedding constantly went... Read More ABOVE & BEYOND!!! My bridal attendant Eva was absolutely amazing - seriously she was almost magical how she appeared whenever I needed something. Pat was also amazing as he also periodically checked in with me. I met with Shelley a few times as well; I loved that someone was always available to answer my questions. I can honestly say this venue made my wedding super easy and it was an absolute pleasure to work with each & every one of them. I was the bride on 6/24/17 and not once did I see someone who didn't belong in our room. I also noticed how all the bridal attendants coordinate as to who is where and make sure if there is more than one bride that night that they are not in the same area so the communication in their team is great. All in all, the food was delicious, the attentiveness superb and I really wouldnt have changed a thing. THANK YOU ALL !!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Brittany M

We got married at the Swan Club on 9/15/17 and it was an absolutely magical night that we will never forget. Shelly, the general manager, was the one who sold us on the location, but honestly the grounds are just so beautiful, no venue could beat it. She really worked with us... Read More within our budget and made us feel like family from the start. We chose Sandra to be our Maitre D' because we instantly clicked with her. Sandra is beyond outstanding at her job as she has been doing it her whole life. Pat, the other Maitre D' is also just as wonderful so you're in good hands with either one. Sandra remembered every small detail that we ever talked about...she really doesn't miss a single step. Our bridal attendant, Chelsea, made our day so easy and always checked in with us. The day was, as expected, PERFECT! We were told by several guests that it was the best wedding they have ever been to and that the night was just "MAGICAL". The grounds are gorgeous all year round, food is delicious and the service is great. If you want a perfect wedding and nothing to worry about from beginning to end with the best Maitre Ds, you can't go wrong with the Swan Club!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Danielle R

We had our wedding at the Swan Club this past weekend 9/23/17 and could not have been happier. Everything was perfect from the aesthetics of the venue to the food and drinks. We are still receiving compliments on how amazing the food was and how beautiful the grounds were.... Read More Pat, our Maitre'D was wonderful. From the first meeting until the last he was very attentive and made sure that every detail of our night ran smoothly. Our bridal attendant Jessica was amazing as well. She was always right there to make sure that my husband and I were happy throughout the night making sure we were fed when we could be throughout the night starting before cocktail hour and bringing us crackers to ease our hungriness that was creeping up on us. She even went out of her way to cover my dress before serving me the fajitas she brought us during cocktail hour. Our room looked amazing and Pat and Jess really helped to pull together the most perfect wedding we could have asked for at the most beautiful venue we could have imagined.

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Olivia K

We just had our wedding here this past weekend and it was everything we had expected & more! We are continuously receiving compliments from our guests on their food, services and the beautiful venue. When we first met Shelley (general manager) last year, she welcomed and guided... Read More us throughout the whole planning process. She never showed any annoyance when we fluttered her with numerous questions and concerns. She was there for us every step of the way. Truly felt as if she was our mother throughout this whole year. Pat, our AMAZING Maitre D, was SO ON POINT! From the days leading up to the wedding and till the very end of the wedding, Pat has been so sharp and his attention to details really impressed us. He made sure both my husband and I had nothing to worry about. I can not express enough gratitude to both Shelley & Pat for everything they've done even when things became a little crazy towards to end of the night. They put us at ease every step of the way. In addition, Eva, my bridal attendant was an absolute gem. She worked extremely hard all night to please our bridal party. Overall, the entire staff at Swan Club went above & beyond for our special night. We will never forget this night and we sincerely thank you all for making our dream wedding come true! If anyone is contemplating on which venue to choose for their wedding or any event, hands down Swan Club is a no brainer. They will exceed your expectation and will be worth every penny.

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Barbara S

My husband and I just had our wedding at The Swan Club this past Friday 7.14.17, and we are so impressed with their service and professionalism. Pat and Chelsey were a dynamic duo that worked so effectively together. They made sure everything was perfect and on point. They far... Read More exceeded our expectations, and were the most affordable wedding venue on Long Island, and by the far the most beautiful venue. Their grounds are gorgeous, with beautiful flowers and landscaping, and pretty swans! It rained on Friday but that didn't get in the way of anything. Chelsey had umbrellas ready, and even a long white table cloth for me to step on with my dress outside. Their service is superb and the best out there. My guests loved the cocktail hour and reception food, and could not stop raving about the quality of the service. Bravo!!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Stefania B

Everything was amazing! Pat was so attentive and made sure everything was to our liking and perfect, from start to finish! Chelsea was so helpful and patient! We loved everything!!! The food was delicious and the grounds are magnificent! Thank you for making our wedding so... Read More fantastic !!!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Francesca R

We had our reception here on Memorial Day Weekend and everything was superb! Pat was our maitre d and he was super helpful and on point with everything. Our bridal attendant was also very helpful and made sure that I had everything I needed. The venue is beautiful with the most... Read More beautiful garden for pictures. We were able to take pictures on site and everything came out so nice. Our guests cannot stop raving about the cocktail hour and the tremendous amount of food that was available. Dinner was great and everyone had a great time.

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Basinder S

Swan Club is an amazing place for a wedding. The quality is awesome and the convenience is amazing. The ceremony and reception areas are beautiful, and there is nothing more amazing than the walk outside with all the flowers. They have their own team of caterers and their... Read More entire staff is experienced, kind, and extremely hard-working. Our Maître D' was also hard working and amazing! She became the greatest resource we never knew we would need. If I could go back and get married again I would chose Swan Club again! I would recommend this place to everyone! Go check it out once before you go anywhere else!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Samantha R

Our wedding was a month ago in Swan Club and the only way I can explain our great day is by saying that it was Absolutely perfect, everything was exactly as expected . Everyone at Swan Club is a experienced professional in my opinion, beginning with Jacqui and ending with the... Read More Kelly who were great that day helping out guests. The food was something I kept worrying about but even that was amazing, our cake was awesome, the Grounds were perfect. I can definitely recommend Swan Club to everyone !!

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Doug C

I hope I get to write more later. I am currently at my brothers wedding here. This place is the most unprofessional unorganized place I've seen in my entire life. They destroyed my brothers wedding. Brought the bride out and ruined my brothers reveal, kept bringing us into other... Read More weddings happening at the same time, there was complete chaos the whole wedding. This place is a nightmare!!!! Avoid!!!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Tanya A

Words cannot begin to describe how incredibly pleased and happy we were to have had our wedding at the Swan Club. Our wedding took place on April 22, 2017 and was truly the most special and magical day of our lives. From the initial booking process to the final moment when the... Read More last song played we were overwhelmed and amazed. Before I begin to mention names I just want to talk about the wonderful grounds and feeling of the Swan Club. We felt right at home, calm, and cozy when we walked in and just fell in love with the beautiful view, scenery, and of course the SWANS. On our wedding day the grounds were gorgeous and was perfect for photos. The Swan Club staff deserves a medal for everything that they provided for us. They made us feel like we were family and treated us like we were royalty. Shelley you were such a pleasure to work with and helped to create an event that was absolutely spectacular we are eternally grateful for the incredible day that we had. Patti was so inviting and made us feel so comfortable. So comfortable in fact that we booked the first day we came in to see the space. She was always available if we had any questions or concerns. We cannot thank you enough for your warmth and assistance. Pat “Pasquale” who was our maître di was available 24/7 and was so easy and comforting to speak with. He helped to take our vision and truly make our dreams come true. Anything that was mentioned was taken care of efficiently and professionally and the event flowed incredibly smooth. We cannot put into words how much we appreciate you! Our wonderful bridal attendants Chelsey and Jessica went above and beyond to take care of us, make us feel special, and ensure that everything was perfect. Everything was perfect! I felt like I was queen for a day. So happy that we had the both of you there is focus on the needs of both the bride and groom. You did not disappoint! Diego, you were always so kind, efficient, and helpful. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for taking such good care of us and out guests. Each and every one of the members of the wait staff and bartenders tended to us and our guests so incredibly well! I hope that I included everyone in this review, and I apologize if I did not mention you name. The Swan Club staff was absolutely beyond words fantastic! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making our day magical! Love, Mr. and Mrs. Francesco Acquista

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Rachelle O

I was referred to the Swan Club by 2 of my friends who raved about the gardens and food. Shelley (General Manager) greeted us and began the tour of her beautiful venue. As we sat down to finally talk about dates and numbers, we were offered fruits, cheeses, and drinks which I... Read Moreauyfcbefvrafaxtfuutwwtrufxwrzdburayxxw appreciated because I've been to places where they didn't even offer water, let alone say their name (Shelley and I share the same name!). Their prices were very reasonable and she helped alleviate some typical worries and basically shared that she's experienced everything. I honestly felt that she would take care of us which I highly treasured when meeting with venues (especially when we would be putting down over $25-30k for 250+ guests). We also scheduled an app/entree tasting and was taken care of by the server, Diego, who was on point with his service. Fortunately, we were also able to experience their Bridal Showcase which featured their preferred vendors and their cocktail food. IT WAS DELICIOUS- my favorite was the passed brie + berry pastry (WOW!) and i won the raffle for the talented harpist Katharine Saxton!!! We ultimately didn't book with the Swan Club since I decided to go somewhere where I was the only bride the whole day, but I do suggest to consider Swan Club if you don't mind that factor and need something on a budget + yummy cocktail spread + working with Shelly!

Reviewed on 3/11/2017 Vanessa B

My wedding was an absolute dream at The Swan Club! I got married at the Swan Club on February 19th, 2017. If I had any wish it would be to do it all over again! My maitre'd was Pat and my bridal attendant was Eva. We worked with Pat from planning our menu and details, during... Read More our tasting, all the way through to our day of. Pat was like an automatic extension of our own family and was the perfect mix of expertise and friendliness. Pat was the perfect person to bounce ideas off of, and was never tired of questions. Most of all, you could tell that he really loves what he does, and cares personally about each and every event that goes on. Being a young couple paying for our own wedding, this level of personality in wedding planning was something that really meant the world to us. While we had as much support as we needed, the wedding planning process with them was clear, concise, and carefree throughout. My actual wedding day was absolutely flawless. Pat made sure everything was arranged exactly as we had planned and everything was absolutely perfect. Pat and Eva put together were a dynamic duo, and frankly, were like modern day superheroes. Every time you even had a quick thought you needed something, one of them were there, ready and excited to help get you something. Someone even got makeup caked on my groom's white tuxedo and Eva was right there, with Shout Wipes, cool, calm, and collected. (This was also before the ceremony.) Needless to say my Groom was clean as a whistle by the time I met him at the altar and I was never the wiser. When it comes to the event spaces and the food, I can't say enough. The space The Swan Club has is completely classy and filled with windows. Unlike many other catering halls, The Swan Club is not afraid of beautiful banks of windows and natural light, allowing beautiful vistas of the grounds during the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. This made all the difference to us, and couldn't have provided a more beautiful backdrop during our gorgeous daytime wedding. If you have guests who are smokers or like to enjoy cigars, stepping out means simply hanging out right outside the ballroom or the cocktail area and being steps away from the party. The food was absolutely to die for! If you don't believe, attend any of their bridal expos and you'll soon learn- you will not regret choosing them! My guests raved and raved about the food at the cocktail hour all the way through to dessert! I have some unbelievably picky people in my life and when I tell you as the Bride, I heard not *one* complaint from any guest at my wedding- everyone said it was the absolute best wedding they had ever been to! I have not one single complaint about The Swan Club, Pat & Eva made our day an absolute dream that I wish I could relive over and over again. Anyone considering this venue need not look any further- and if you are planning on getting married where you are having your reception- you can look forward to an absolutely flawless experience! P.S. My husband and I chose not to do our 'first look' and did not see each other until I walked down the aisle. Pat and Eva worked seamlessly to keep us hidden from each other so that we could each take pictures on the ground before the ceremony without spoiling the surprise. I have to say, I was anxious that there could be a slip-up somehow and he would see me, but when I tell you we were moved around like secret service, I mean it : ) Like I said, not one complaint.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Donna V

A Fairytale Wedding!!!! Our daughter's wedding reception was held at the Swan Club and it could not have been more beautiful. The setting is magical with its beautiful gardens and warm inviting and elegant décor. Pat was our maitre d' and our bridal attendant was Eva. The two... Read More of them were so warm and friendly and extremely easy to work with and made all of us feel so at home. By the end of the evening it felt as if they were members of the family. Our guests all had a wonderful time many of them commenting on the beautiful setting and the delicious food. Thank you all for making this day even more special than we ever thought it could be.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Donna V

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Kymberly N

My husband, I SAID HUSBAND!, and I just had our wedding at Swan Club and from the moment we sat down with Maureen (in sales) to the end of the night packing in all of our stuff with us, the staff was efficient, helpful and felt like family to us. We were a one-of-a-kind bunch... Read More and I think our maitre d' Pat knew that once we met him. We had a few quirky requests and i'm sure gave him run for his money but he was calm and always there to help. Eva was our bridal attendant and she was everywhere she needed to be at any given time. I would not have changed a thing about this wedding. It surpassed my expectations. We had our ceremony on site. The ceremony room is breathtaking and thank god, temperature controlled. The cocktail room had a green room feel to it and added to that garden back drop. The reception was in the large room. It was spacious, nobody complained about not finding a bar, and everyone could see the dance floor. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone getting married. We will be returning for any event we can think of in the future.