Custom Confections For Your Big Day!

Our custom cookies and confections are one-of-a-kind! We make a wide variety of sweets with your photo, monogram or custom design. All of our desserts are delicious, beautifully decorated and of course, made of the finest (nut free!) ingredients. We will work with you to create a custom confection or cookie for your special event!

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free

Candy Bars, Cookies, Desserts, Food + Catering

Randolph, NJ USA (862) 252-2400
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 2/07/2018 Brittny S

Sweet Ali's is the best. She was so easy to work with and her suggesting were amazing. Everything looked great and her candy was the most popular dessert, I would highly recommend Sweet Ali's to all brides. It gives your special day something unique and customized. Plus... Read More everything tasted delicious.

Reviewed on 2/07/2018 Marit H

I hired Sweet Ali to make custom chocolate-covered Oreo place cards for my wedding and I'm so happy I did! They were amazing! I must have changed my mind about the design/logo/font a million times but Ali was so patient with me and worked with me until they were perfect! I... Read More received tons of compliments from family & friends and would absolutely use Sweet Ali again. I highly recommend

Reviewed on 2/07/2018 Lulu B

I ordered platters from Sweet Ali for my wedding and it was a huge hit!! The chocolate covered oreos, pretzels, and rice krispy treats were all amazing over chocolate drizzled popcorn. Ali was so great to work with and so accommodating. I would highly recommend Sweet Ali to... Read More anyone looking for something different, innovative, and delicious.

Reviewed on 2/07/2018 Ivanna D

Being the owner of an event planning business, L&R Design, for over a decade has given me the opportunity of working with many wonderful & creative concepts for my events...But, none has come even close to reaching the magnitude of Sweet Ali, exceeding all expectations - on... Read More every level. Stellar - 100% - Perfection! They have the most delicious & fresh chocolate dipped Oreos & a long list of many other 'nut-free' deliciousness! Whether it's hotel welcome bags, table numbers, candy tables, center pieces, table platters, corporate gifts, etc... They provide 100% for every product they offer, events big & small! The owner, Alison, customizes each item to perfection & creates gorgeous, edible pieces of art. All you do is give her your color scheme & event & voila!!! She works her magic! Her customer-focus is amazing & her passion will simply mesmerize you. If you are looking for something unique, custom, scrumptious & simply amazing...I assure you...Sweet Ali will have you & your guests gasping!!! A+

Reviewed on 2/07/2018 Christina V

Sweet Ali took our vision and made it even more beautiful than we ever imagined. Our engagement party was personalized because of all of the thought put into our desserts. Can't wait to use Sweet Ali for our wedding day!

Alison Weinstock

After graduating from the University of Michigan, my first careeer was in the Financial Services industry. When I decided to take time off to be with my growing family, I developed a love of baking and cooking. Nothing made me happier than seeing friends and family enjoy the fruits of my labor in the kitchen. Fast forward to present day: I’ve decided to turn my hobby into a second career! I'm thrilled to present Sweet Ali - the best custom cookies and confections online. Let us add a unique twist to your special event!!