Not Just Any Baking

Sweet and Divine Baking® specializes in mini desserts, pies, and all kind of sweets (based on the most tasteful European flavors) that are ideal for entertaining guests, a family treat or a little self indulgence. Sweet and Divine Baking® is a family-owned and operated business, and takes pride in providing the best quality products; using fresh, local, and seasonal produce in our own recipes. We offer friendly, knowledgeable and professional staff with on-time deliveries for your very important day.

$ – Inexpensive

Dietary Options

Gluten Free

Cake Balls, Candy Bars, Cheesecakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Pies, Desserts, Cakes + Desserts

13826 North 19th Place, Phoenix, AZ (602) 320-7235

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Carolina L

Adriana was absolutely phenomenal! Our dessert table was delicious, all of our guests loved it! She has a large variety of options (from gluten free, to seasonal desserts) and each one of them has amazing flavor! Thank you so much, you were amazing! I HIGHLY recommend her to... Read More anyone planning a wedding or other event!

2017-08-24T22:49:46 Response from the vendor

Carolina and Omar, thank you very much for such great review :) we work hard to offer the best quality and variety of mini desserts. We are happy to know we accomplished that at your beautiful wedding day <3 Hope we can serve you again... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Judi P

Awesome shop! We purchased her amazing cookies! They were the hit of my dessert table! You will not be disappointed!

Adriana S Masuello

I was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina; adopted the US as my home when I moved to Phoenix AZ. I am the owner and heart of Sweet and Divine Baking. I proudly carry 2 professional degrees: Teacher, and Handwriting and Document Examiner, soon graduating as Pastry Chef, because my passion and dedication are toward baking. My recipes are passed from many generations in my family, and I'm committed to being faithful in continuing those great flavors and traditions. I use European baking flavors and technics, you will notice the difference, which is why ours are NOT JUST ANY BAKING :)