Not Just Any Baking

Sweet and Divine Baking® specializes in mini desserts, pies, and all kind of sweets (based on the most tasteful European flavors) that are ideal for entertaining guests, a family treat or a little self indulgence. Sweet and Divine Baking® is a family-owned and operated business, and takes pride in providing the best quality products; using fresh, local, and seasonal produce in our own recipes. We offer friendly, knowledgeable and professional staff with on-time deliveries for your very important day.

$ – Inexpensive

Dietary Options

Gluten Free

Cake Balls, Candy Bars, Cheesecakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Pies, Desserts, Cakes + Desserts

13826 North 19th Place, Phoenix, AZ (602) 320-7235

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Judi P

Awesome shop! We purchased her amazing cookies! They were the hit of my dessert table! You will not be disappointed!

Adriana S Masuello

I'm a Teacher and a Document Examiner, but my passion and dedication is toward baking. Baking and cooking is something that I grew up with. Growing up in an Italian family, and being taught to enjoy good food make me selective and careful in the quality of what I bake. Our recipes come from the kitchen of the most exquisite bakeries in Europe, and from our most precious family recipes; you will definitely notice the difference, which is why ours are not just any baking. Every customer become a friend, then my main goal is to see them satisfied :)