Backyard, Ballroom, Barn, City Hall, Country Club, Garden, Historic Venue, Hotel, Mansion + Estate, Museum, Park, Restaurant, Rooftop, Tented

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Service Staff

235 E. Irving Park Road, Suite 100, Wood Dale, IL (312) 724-1111

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Corryn M

Sweet Baby Rays' food was quoted by my guests as 'the best wedding food I've ever had'. We couldn't have been more pleased by their professionalism, care to detail and accommodating special needs, and high quality of services. Our event manager - Lisa H - was amazing to work... Read More with and are so happy to have picked them!!

2018-01-18T16:30:39 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to have been a part of your special day. Thank you so much for this exceptional review of our services!

Above and Beyond

Reviewed on 6/10/2014 Allie J

When my husband and I initially started planning our wedding, we knew we wanted to stay away from "traditional" wedding food and do something a little closer to our hearts - barbeque. Our venue actually was the one to put us in touch with Sweet Baby Ray's and their lovely... Read More wedding consultant, Maria Collins. Maria was an incredible asset from the start - timely with her email responses, flexible when we needed her to be (we had a random relative show up unannounced at the wedding), and most of, delightful to work with. She was chock full of good ideas, and was the reason that our vision for the day was able to come to life. Our wedding was largely DIY and I had spent a good deal of time creating the details for the day - needless to say, I was hesitant to then just turn all of my hard work over to someone else and hope they could make it look like I was picturing in my head. My fears were completely unnecessary - Maria and her team made our venue look EXACTLY like I had been picturing, only better. Maria was such a huge help the day of and acted as our coordinator, which was a huge burden off of our minds. Her team was speedy, friendly, and somewhat omniscient - they seemed to know if something was about to go wrong and would fix it before anything got off course! I would HIGHLY recommend Sweet Baby Ray's to anyone - apart from the service we received, the food was incredible and the value was delivered over and over again throughout the course of planning and executing.

Rating for Sweet Baby Rays