Wedding and Specialty Cakes as unique as you are!

At Sweet City Desserts, a wedding cake is as distinct as the couple it celebrates. Traditional, simple, elegant or whimsical, your cake will be customized to your style and taste. With our unique and amazing flavors, frosting and fillings, not only will your cake be unforgettable but delicious. Our pastry chef will guarantee that every detail of your cake from design to delivery is perfect. Schedule your complimentary cake tasting today and let us make your wedding cake dreams come true!

Dietary Options

Gluten Free, Halal, Nut Free, Organic, Vegetarian

Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

131 A Maple Avenue West, Vienna, VA (703) 938-8188

Beautiful Wedding cake- very artistic

Reviewed on 7/07/2014 Emily w

Excellent cake!! I first met with Jenya, the pastery chef for a complimentary cake tasting in April 2014. She listened very carefully to what I was looking for and took careful notes. Her execution was spot-on for what I wanted, down to the last detail! The cake was moist and... Read More flavorful and everyone loved how good it was. I got a Ube flavored cake with ube frosting then covered with fondant. I tried ube for the first time at the cake tasting and loved it! The cake had fresh flowers, diamond bling, and a lot of little details added. She did an excellent job making my dream cake come to reality...down to the last detail! She delivered my cake to the recpetion ontime and they were very punctual with replying to emails. Highly recommmend this bakery!