Cakes + Desserts

4153 Orchard Lake Rd., Orchard Lake, MI (248) 737-8900

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Michelle M

Beautiful and delicious cake and mini desserts. All my guests were raving about the taste.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Rukiya R

The cake tasted amazing! I saw a lot of reviews that said they’ll make a cake to look just like the picture you give them. Unfortunately, this wasn’t our experience. The cake didn’t look like the picture we gave them to the extent that when we approached the cake to cut it we... Read More both looked at it confused. It would have been ok if it was at least a good looking cake but we both thought it was pretty ugly. They make a great cake but be wary if you’re giving them a picture to work off of. We also had a problem with coordinating the details prior to the wedding. When we called to confirm all the details we discussed in our initial consultation, they had a lot on info wrong (cake delivery time, cake location, etc.) It was all resolved when we called to check in though.

Reviewed on 4/01/2017 Ellora G

The cake was gorgeous and it was absolutely delicious! I brought in some pictures to share what kind of design I wanted, and they executed it perfectly! And our guests couldn't stop talking about how tasty the chocolate raspberry and lemon cakes were.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Sari G

I am from West Bloomfield so when I met this vendor at a bridal show, I knew this was where I would get my cake from. I ended up going directly to their Warren store to see all of the cake stands and get a better idea of what they can make. I recommend it. I worked with Narin,... Read More who was kind, cheerful and a great help. I came to her a month before my wedding and she made it happen for me! I was very pleased with the design of my cake and the size. She was able to make it the height that I requested.

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 pam t

we went to their warren branch location. even without appointment they were able to accommodate us. the cake is sooooo good and our guests liked it. free taste test. all of them very helpful too.

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Dai B

They did an excellent job with our wedding cake. We had a naked cake, one with no outer frosting, covered in fresh fruits. They did an excellent job with it in both presentation and taste . We took in a photo of what we wanted and they delivered perfectly. It tasted amazing!!!

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Serena S

The cake was beautiful and I want to give 5 stars just for that. However, communicating with them was a little hard. I still am very glad I used them. Just make sure you are very clear with what you want and you may have to tell them a few times.

Loved it!

Reviewed on 11/29/2015

Beautiful! Just as I wanted. They did a great job with the look of the cake, the colors and it tasted fantasic!

Delicious!

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Katie W

We used sweet dreams for a delicious white and dark chocolate mousse cake for ourselves, and small mini cakes and treats for our guests (270 guests) including little chocolate mousse cakes and mini cheese cakes! It was a hit with our guests, and having multiple flavors allowed... Read More everyone to get what they wanted. The table was emptied out! They were very accommodating with tastings, delivery, and display was great. Loved seeing all our guests with their plates full of colorful tasty treats and would recommend this vendor. :)

Our wedding

Reviewed on 7/14/2015 Victoria G

So good!! Very helpful with picking everything out! They did our shower came as well and delivered it for us. Everyone loves the cake! It was so good and looked awesome! It was exactly what I wanted! I didn't want to cut it! I love how they said on our one year Annaversay they... Read More will re create an excact form of our cake for us so it is fresh for our one year. We can't wait!

Yummy

Reviewed on 12/15/2014 Whitney R

We didn't order a cake per se, but we ordered little mini wedding cake pastries and everyone raved about how yummy they were!

Delicious and Beautiful

Reviewed on 8/22/2014 Megan D

Sweet Dreams is an absolutely wonderful bakery to work with. The cake was so fresh and so light and tasty. Everyone said it was the best cake they had ever had. The staff is very accommodating to the bride. I changed the design on the cake at least 3 times and they were... Read More always wonderful and understanding. I highly recommend using Sweet Dreams for any wedding cake or any cake in general.

Beautiful and delicious cake

Reviewed on 8/16/2014 Samantha S

We worked with Narin during our cake tasting. She was professional, friendly, and did great to listen to our wants and design a cake that fit our vision. We chose a 3-tier cake and were able to choose a flavor for each tier. The only hiccup we ran into was the cake being... Read More delivered the day of the wedding. We were told the cake would be delivered no later than 4:30 (an hour before our reception began) and it wasn't being delivered until we were arriving (5:30). The individual who delivered the cake was rude and treated my mother like she had no right to complain about the time the cake was being delivered. The cake the day of the wedding tasted as great as the day of the tasting. It was very moist and very flavorful.

Delicious and Elegant!

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Nicole

My cake was absolutely beautiful and was delicious! Sweet Dreams really came up with different options to get me what I wanted within my budget.

Desert table

Reviewed on 7/03/2013 Kelley M

Our desert table was awesome. The mini pastries were better than any desert we have ever had and were super unique. I've lucked out finding them at the bridal show. On our first visit the owner gave us a tour of the bakery and a bunch of samples. We were never rushed and... Read More were treated like we were the only wedding that day!!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 6/14/2013 Diane J

I love this place! I have been a customer for a very long time. I get all of my sweets from here for every occasion!

Great

Reviewed on 3/09/2013 Emily T

Wonderful cake. Our consultant was so fun and even suggested ways we could cut costs. The cake tasted great. This place was the best part about wedding planning!

Delicious and Beautiful!

Reviewed on 12/30/2012 Elizabeth T

Working with Sweet Dreams was simple and with a great result. Our wedding cake was beautiful and delicious. Thank you!

Non traditional wedding dessert!

Reviewed on 12/18/2012 stacey k

I used the Sweet Dreams in West Bloomfield for my wedding cake and desserts. I knew that I didn't want a big wedding cake, so my husband and i chose one of their everyday cakes, and they adjusted it so that we could put our topper on! Then we chose 250 of the bite sized desserts... Read More for our guests. Everything was amazing, the desserts were moist and fresh and everyone loved them! Great value and no cake cutting fee!

Great Cake

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 Laura I

The cake tasted and looked great! The only issue we had was that they forgot to bring the cake stand that we prepaid to rent. Thankfully, they refunded the money for the stand.

great

Reviewed on 10/24/2012 Irene C

They did a beautiful job on my cake, and it was so yummy. The employees were also very nice and helpful!

Loved the cake!

Reviewed on 10/04/2012 HAN L

Everyone raved about our wedding cake. It was delicious. Highly would suggest Sweet Dreams.

delicious!

Reviewed on 9/12/2012 m e

best cake you can find! only complain is that my sugar flowers were colored a bit too dark compared to the ribbon i provided

Bride

Reviewed on 8/09/2012 Angela E

The staff is very helpful in selecting the cake that suits you best. They will work with you on ways to save money and still have the look you want. They provide samples of fillings and allow you to have different fillings in each tier.

Married Cowboy at 50

Reviewed on 10/08/2011 Carey W

I first ran into these fine pastry shop at the bridal show at the palace in Aubur Hills early January and I knew they were the one. However I kept their bouchre as it had discounts on cakes if you booked before a certain date. Their cakes are BEAUTIFUL and expensive, besides... Read More being very tasty. I purchased a cake called French Couture for 180, and I only had @110 at the reception but I took the small top for us to keep. There was not alot of cake left and I also purchased @110 individal different pastries of assorted flovors and most of them were gone. They are, in my opinion the wedding cake epecialist as I have worked in 5 star restaurants before. Beautiful, elegant, tasty, on the expensive side so get your brouchre at the shows. Carey Wilhelm ClarkWilhelm Associates RealtorsClarkston and Birmingham Offices 248.343.4001