You Dream ... I design....

Sweet Heaven is a Private , home-based cake studio located in Lake Dallas, Texas I offer Wedding and Groom's Cakes and as a complement, Sweet Tables. My Sweet Tables are not "Candy Tables" .. only display a fine pastries on it, like pops, sugar cookies, petit four, cupcakes, meringues, truffles, macarons, alfajores. All make fresh for your Event Date and combine with your colors and flavors.

Cake Toppers, Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

528 Briar Oaks Dr, Lake Dallas, TX North Texas (214) 395-4778

Reviewed on 9/21/2016

Fabiana went above and beyond for our wedding. She was so kind, and sweet, and so thoughtful and supportive throughout our whole wedding planning process. The most creative presentation of sweets I have ever seen. She was extremely detailed and attentive. We were so happy to... Read More have her make our wedding cake and extra sweet displays. Her cakes and other treats are beautiful and so delicious. We couldn't have asked for a better experience designing our cake table. She is the sweetest, most thoughtful woman, and we were thriller to have her be a part of our special day. Would not only recommend her for wedding cakes, but any special occasion. She is the craftiest person I've ever met.

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Habibah V

I scheduled a cake tasting with her to see if I would want one of her cakes for my wedding. It started out fine. We emailed back and forth, and she confirmed my appointment would be for an hour. So the day of, my maid of honor and I went to her house (cause that's where her... Read More business is based). When we got there, she handed me a box with three different samples of cakes. She then made it very clear that we were to leave immediately without even starting the cake tasting. It was extremely rude...especially since she said it would be an hour long. We had to do the cake tasting in my car because we don't live anywhere near Lake Dallas. So not only was she rude as hell but the cakes were horrible. They were very dense and super dry, and the flavors were just off. None of the flavors tasted like what they were supposed to be. If I could give her 0 stars, I absolutely would.

2017-03-06T20:45:56 Response from the vendor

Good...1st you schedule a Tasting To Go. 2nd I ask you if you have any question and you said no. 3rd I'm sorry if you don't like my cakes even the rest of my clients yes they like it and they returned.

Reviewed on 5/19/2015

Wow...wow...wow She made a Sweet Table for us and and Incredible Cake The sweet table: apple candies. bombons, pink champagne cake pops, cookies, pretzel, kahlua cupcakes The cake was a Red Velvet with Cream Cheese and Vanilla Flavor with Dulce de Leche filling