Sweet Infinity Cakes

Cake Tops & Accessories, Kosher

Po box 308, Senoia, GA

Creative

Reviewed on 9/12/2012 Bridget B

The cake choices are delicious and creative. Juanita does a great job and works within your budget.

Jaunita was Wonderful!

Reviewed on 8/31/2012 Carla T

When I first met Juanita at a Bridal show at 200 Peachtree, I knew she was the baker for us! For starters one of her cake samples was Italian Creme cake, which was exactly what I wanted for our wedding cake. From there we booked our consultation and the rest is history! Our wedding cake was a three tier cake wtih Itallian creme, vanilla with raspberry filling, and chocolate all covered in almond butter cream frosting and a thin layer of fondant to protect the butter cream from the August heat! I wish I could post a picture because our cake was beyond Gorgeous!!! Thank you so much Juanita!!

Delicious!!

Reviewed on 6/14/2012 Kristina O

Juanita was so fun to work with. This is the one area of planning where my husband enjoyed being in on the decision. She made a small wedding cake and a bunch of cupcakes for our dessert table. All of our guests talked about how yummy they were.

Yummy!

Reviewed on 11/03/2011 Stephanie M

I sent Juanita a few pictures of what I wanted the cake to look like, and it turned out perfect! My guests are still talking about how delicious the cake tasted. Definitely the best!

Delicious Cake!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2011 Dawn C

I just recently got married on September 16, 2011 and we met with Juanita maybe about 8 months out from our wedding date. We traveled to one of her offices for the tasting in the morning time and we tried several different flavors and my husband now could not decide which flavor we wanted becuase they were all sooo good! We ended up choosing 3! We went with a french vanilla cake with almond frosting, a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and a red velvet with cream cheese. Each layer was amazing! I love butterflies and we came up with a butterfly themed cake with butterflied cascading down the cake and ones that were on wires on the top since we didnt want to do a cake topped and from a distance it looked like they were flying on the top. Juanita was such a great person to deal with and made us laugh and was readily available with suggestions on our perfect cake!

Great Cake!

Reviewed on 7/24/2011 Katie O

My cake was perfect! It looked exactly how I envisioned it and tasted wonderful. We were able to have two flavors (and could have done a third). The frosting was amazing. Everything we sampled was soo good and a very reasonable price!

Cake

Reviewed on 7/06/2011 RaChell H

We had 3 tiers with 3 different flavors...our guests are stillt talking about the cake!

Great Final Product, So-So Customer Service

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 ALLISON B

I used Sweet Infinity Cakes for my wedding but would not recommend them based on their customer service. They were not as professional as I would have liked (late to meetings, forgetful, unorganized) and I was worried I would not have a cake for my wedding, which is something a bride should not be worried about! I will say, however, that the finished product tasted amazing. Their prices are better than others I found, but be prepared to deal with the customer service side.

Send Email