Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cakes + Desserts

1501 Cortland Avenue, San Francisco, CA

Have a dessert display and hire Sweet Lauren Cakes!

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Jessica F

Hands down, Lauren and her crew makes the best cake and pie pops around. If you ever thought about having a dessert display for your wedding, do it and hire Sweet Lauren Cakes. Sweet Lauren Cakes did a dessert display for our wedding and the guests raved about it! Not only did... Read More all the desserts look amazing but it also tasted amazing. We’ve all had bad wedding cake that looks gorgeous but tastes dry or overly sweet. Lauren’s cake, pie pops and cake pops were delicious and my guests inhaled them within half an hour! I thought I had ordered too much dessert but instead I wish I ordered more. What we ordered (it was all amazing): Pie Pops: Strawberry Rhubarb, Blackberry Blueberry and Cherry Cake Pops: Lemon and Red Velvet Cake: Chocolate with salted caramel and vanilla cake with fresh strawberries & jam Lauren makes the process easy from start to finish. From the tasting to the design planning she gives you tons of options and input. When it came to the design meeting she had dozens of different dessert display options and helped me find the best items to go with our wedding theme. She has a wonderful flair for design and creates displays that are gorgeous. My guests couldn’t stop commenting on the display and they LOVED the custom Wall-e and Eve cake pops she made for us. I wanted the dessert display to have a huge wow factor and the crew at Sweet Lauren Cakes delivered!

So good and so much fun!

Reviewed on 11/18/2012 Alex M

Cake pops are awesome! Sweet Lauren cake pops are sooo good. For our wedding in September, we decided to go for the Vanilla and Red Velvet ones, and they were such a huge hit. I was definitely thrilled with my decision to pick them over a more traditional wedding cake. It was so... Read More much fun having grandparents and kids alike enjoying them, and having people eating wedding cake on the dance floor! The team at Sweet Lauren cakes is also great to work with, very responsive and professional. We chose a simple design to match our wedding colors, but just take a look at their website and you will realize they can design pretty much anything you want! They came to set up the stand on the day of the wedding and did a great job, too. I plan on stopping by the store to taste more flavors on my next visit to SF!

Cake pops are the best!

Reviewed on 8/30/2012 Jennifer B

We decided to do cake pops instead of the traditional wedding cake or contemporary cupcake and we are so happy with that choice. Sweet Lauren Cakes made enough pops for over 250 people without a setback. They delivered to our far away venue (from San Francisco to Monterey) and... Read More set up a beautiful display that is still being talked about by our guests. EVERYONE LOVED THEM! Besides their amazing cake pops their customer service is superb. I recommend them to everyone.

Sweet Lauren Cakes - the best!

Reviewed on 7/01/2011 Saribel D

Our wedding cake was the best! Believe me, you haven't had cake until you've tasted a cake from Sweet Lauren Cakes...they are just delicious. Lauren met with us before the wedding for a personal cake tasting...simply divine. As for the look of the cake, I had this idea for a... Read More castle on top of the cake to go with our theme. Right away, Lauren loved the idea and ended up stunning us on the wedding day with a beautiful cake! We got so many compliments on how gorgeous our cake looked and how delicious it was. She added to the magical look by adding sugar to the outside of the fondant to give it a subtle sparkle. Thanks Lauren!

TO Sweet Lauren Cakes