Personalized Wedding Favors, Decor and Gifts

Sweet Lenora Designs is a family run business based near Atlanta, Georgia and serves customers nationwide. We specialize in personalized wedding favors, decorations and gifts, including our popular wine stopper favors offered in a variety of colors and designs. View our website for all of our products and easy ordering.

Gifts for the Bride, Gifts for the Groom, Personalization, Wedding Favors, Gifts + Favors

Suwanee, GA

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Jess G

We absolutely LOVED our wine stopper favors! So did our guests, they couldn't get enough - they were a huge hit at our wedding. Kelli was very easy to work with and assured me our order would arrive in time, even though I ordered last minute. I highly recommend Sweet Lenora... Read More Designs.

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Kelsey M

Everything came out perfect and in a timely manner! I would highly recommend this shop for any wedding favor!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 A F

Great experience, we love our personalized wine stoppers and can't wait to give them out as favors at our wedding!

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Paige W

We LOVED our wedding favors ("Cheers!" wine corks in the dark wood with white/ivory lettering). Guests loved that they were personalized, useful, reflected us as the B&G, and easy to pack when traveling home from our destination wedding. Fabulous!

Kelli Huffman

My creative inspiration comes from a family history of talented photographers, woodworkers, and artists. I spent the last decade serving as a creative director for several companies along the east coast, after earning a degree in Digital Art & Design. Sweet Lenora Designs was established in 2012. Thanks to customers like YOU, what started as a big dream in our basement has now grown into a successful business.