Custom treats to make your special day unique

At Sweet Mazie's, our goal is to collaborate with you to create the perfect baked goods for your once-in-a-lifetime event. Whether it be cookies asking your closest pals to participate in your wedding, cake pops for your bridal showers, boxed cookies as wedding favors or an assortment of goods for display (& devouring) at your wedding reception, we will work together to personalize the treats to fit your special occasion. Email us today to inquire or to start customizing the perfect treats!

Cake Balls, Cookies, Cupcakes, Desserts, Cakes + Desserts

Arlington, MA Greater Boston area (339) 707-0457

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 tricia h

Sweet Mazie's provided the most amazing cookie works of art for a recent bridal shower! Nicole is so wonderful to work with, not to mention so talented and creative! The amount of detail on the cookies made them almost too pretty to eat but they were too delicious to resist!... Read More Each cookie thoughtfully incorporated the bride's colors and were even personalized! We served cookies during the shower and Nicole provided the most gorgeous cookies packaged for favors. I can't wait to use Sweet Mazie's again and many of the guests of the shower have already placed orders for baby showers, birthday parties. These cookies are the perfect addition to any event, they will be the showstopper! My guests are still talking about how scrumptious the cookies were and they couldn't believe they were all done by hand!

2017-07-17T16:34:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I thoroughly enjoyed making your cookies and am so glad to hear everyone enjoyed them.

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Emily D

Sweet Mazie's provided custom decorated cookies and a beautiful cake for my bridal shower. My guests were blown away by the intricate detail of the cookie decorations and the cake was the perfect center piece for the event. She somehow made the cake look like a piece of a... Read More birch tree with our initials carved in! She really made our vision become reality and was a joy to work with. I'd recommend anyone looking for a unique and special baked good for their event reach out to her!

2017-08-23T12:13:36 Response from the vendor

I had such a great time making the coordinating cake & cookies. I'm so glad you & your guests enjoyed them!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Cyndi B

Nicole was so wonderful to work with for my best friend's shower favors! I sent her some ideas and she ran with them to create beautiful cookies that fit perfectly with the rustic theme. I was so proud to bring them to the shower! Nicole even delivered them to my house since we... Read More live nearby and she knew I was home with 2 little ones!

2017-08-21T21:05:35 Response from the vendor

I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed the cookies! Beautiful theme to work with. (And I'm happy to help out a busy mom!)

I've had a meandering course to becoming the owner of Sweet Mazie's. I worked as a cake decorator in a grocery store bakery while in high school (too many years ago!), and went on to work in a wedding cake bakery part time in college. While my career took me in another direction, baking became my therapy and artistic outlet (and I never heard a complaint from my colleagues!) After moving back to Boston, I found I had time to focus on my baked goods. After making the favors for multiple bridal showers and events, my friends encouraged I make my business official, and Sweet Mazie's was born.