Sweet Nothings Fine Cakes & Desserts

Wyandotte, MI

See what all the whispering's about...

Your wedding cake will be beautifully crafted by our award-winning decorators. We offer great tasting, buttercream cakes in custom designs to fit any Bride and Groom's request. From traditional, to whimsical, to ultimately unique! Complimentary consultations and First Anniversary cake.

$$ - Affordable

145 Maple st., Wyandotte, MI

Obsessed with my wedding cake!

Reviewed on 6/12/2015 Michelle S

My wedding cake couldn't have been more perfect! They provided many samples at our tasting and sat us down at a table and made us feel very welcome. Checked out 3 different places and they were by far the best. My cake was 4 tiers, chocolate chip flavor and vanilla. White frosting with a mint green fondant bow. Exactly how I pictured it, but better! It was so beautiful I was actually sad when I had to cut it! Thank you so much! I will definitely recommend this bakery to every bride!

2015-06-24T08:46:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Michelle for the wonderful review! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know. We are so glad you were happy and loved the cake. We wish you the best for a bright future and look forward to making your... Read Less Read More

BEAUTIFUL EXACTLY WHAT WE WANTED!!

Reviewed on 9/04/2013

Fiona at Sweet Nothings made our cake and we picked out the flavors and gave her some ideas about what we wanted and sent her a picture of what we were talking about and she did the rest. When we saw the cake on our wedding day we were so happy it was just stunning it was perfect and just what I asked for.

Beautiful cake, excellent taste

Reviewed on 10/08/2012 Renee Z

I have had them do some birthday cakes in the past, so I knew that they made delicious cakes. However, entrusting them with my wedding cake was a little different. The cake I wanted was fairly simple with some kind of odd differences. It came out perfectly, tasted great and they were perfect in delivery and set up. I love these guys!!

Sweet Perfection!

Reviewed on 7/11/2012 Samantha S

Amazing! Our wedding cake was so beautiful and exactly what we had asked for! It was delicious, the design was maticulous and gorgeous! I was so excited to see our cake and Sweet Nothings definitely delivered! I cannot thank them enough for the amazing job they did! I would recommend them to everyone for any cake/sweet confection!

good

Reviewed on 10/17/2011 Carla T

Great tasting cake! The only bad thing I have to say about them is they moved without telling anyone and I saw them the news because people were so angry!

Yum

Reviewed on 9/30/2010 Maria Elena S

my cupcakes were delicious !

2010-10-05T16:02:33 Response from the vendor

We are delighted you loved the cupcakes. We were sad :( you weren't as delighted with the service....we'll try harder next time!

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Jessica N

I loved the look of my wedding cake! The taste was ok...but I didn't buy it for the taste. We served Costco cakes to the guests and they all raved!

Rating for Sweet Nothings - Fine Cakes & Desserts

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Emily A

Reviewed on 9/08/2007 Amanda R

She was very nice and willing to try something she had never done before (putting ribbon around each layer of cake).

Reviewed on 8/26/2007 Jen D

I designed my own cake - colors - brown, sage, and cream design with lyrics of 'our song' - it came out EXACTLY as I wanted it. A surprise for my husband and he was very touched.

TO Sweet Nothings Fine Cakes & Desserts