Sweet Nothings Fine Cakes & Desserts

Wyandotte, MI

Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Cakes + Desserts

145 Maple St., Wyandotte, MI

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Katie K

Loved our cake! It was fresh, tasted great, and looked amazing!!!! They were so helpful when we went to pick it out! Overall great experience!

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Dana M

I wasn't keen on having a tiered wedding cake but it was a must for my fiance ...and Sweet Nothings did NOT disappoint!! I've been to many weddings wear the cake is so -so and I'm probably biased because we picked the flavors (split between banana with custard and lemon with... Read More raspberry) but the cake was AMAZING! I made sure to eat some one the wedding night and we've been working on leftovers too! The cake was simple and beautiful (we used flowers on top from our florist) and the bakery team was easy to work with! Thank you so much!!

Obsessed with my wedding cake!

Reviewed on 6/12/2015 Michelle S

My wedding cake couldn't have been more perfect! They provided many samples at our tasting and sat us down at a table and made us feel very welcome. Checked out 3 different places and they were by far the best. My cake was 4 tiers, chocolate chip flavor and vanilla.... Read More White frosting with a mint green fondant bow. Exactly how I pictured it, but better! It was so beautiful I was actually sad when I had to cut it! Thank you so much! I will definitely recommend this bakery to every bride!

2015-06-24T08:46:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Michelle for the wonderful review! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know. We are so glad you were happy and loved the cake. We wish you the best for a bright future and look forward to making your... Read Less Read More

BEAUTIFUL EXACTLY WHAT WE WANTED!!

Reviewed on 9/04/2013

Fiona at Sweet Nothings made our cake and we picked out the flavors and gave her some ideas about what we wanted and sent her a picture of what we were talking about and she did the rest. When we saw the cake on our wedding day we were so happy it was just stunning it was... Read More perfect and just what I asked for.

Beautiful cake, excellent taste

Reviewed on 10/08/2012 Renee Z

I have had them do some birthday cakes in the past, so I knew that they made delicious cakes. However, entrusting them with my wedding cake was a little different. The cake I wanted was fairly simple with some kind of odd differences. It came out perfectly, tasted great and they... Read More were perfect in delivery and set up. I love these guys!!

Sweet Perfection!

Reviewed on 7/11/2012 Samantha S

Amazing! Our wedding cake was so beautiful and exactly what we had asked for! It was delicious, the design was maticulous and gorgeous! I was so excited to see our cake and Sweet Nothings definitely delivered! I cannot thank them enough for the amazing job they did! I would... Read More recommend them to everyone for any cake/sweet confection!

good

Reviewed on 10/17/2011 Carla T

Great tasting cake! The only bad thing I have to say about them is they moved without telling anyone and I saw them the news because people were so angry!

Yum

Reviewed on 9/30/2010 Maria Elena S

my cupcakes were delicious !

2010-10-05T16:02:33 Response from the vendor

We are delighted you loved the cupcakes. We were sad :( you weren't as delighted with the service....we'll try harder next time!

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Jessica N

I loved the look of my wedding cake! The taste was ok...but I didn't buy it for the taste. We served Costco cakes to the guests and they all raved!

Rating for Sweet Nothings - Fine Cakes & Desserts

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Emily A

Reviewed on 8/26/2007 Jen D

I designed my own cake - colors - brown, sage, and cream design with lyrics of 'our song' - it came out EXACTLY as I wanted it. A surprise for my husband and he was very touched.

Reviewed on 9/08/2007 Amanda R

She was very nice and willing to try something she had never done before (putting ribbon around each layer of cake).