Cake Tastings, Cakes + Desserts

PO Box 3118, Napa, CA (707) 373-4132

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Sarah C

My amethyst (my birthstone) geode wedding cake was the kind of cake dreams are made of. It made guests gasp and jaws drop. It was definitely what I had envisioned, making it a center piece of the night. I chose the lemon and blackberry so it not only looked gorgeous but tasted... Read More amazing!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Stacie Y

Our cake was amazing! It was the most delicious cake we have ever had and was one of the major highlights of our night. After trying all of Amber's delicious combinations we couldn't decided on just one flavour, so we chose to alternate our cake tiers with chocolate peanut... Read More butter and strawberry basil. We couldn't wait for our guests to try them. The texture of the buttercream was silky, the cake was moist and the filing tasted amazing. We don't think we will ever be able to find someone to replicate the quality of this cake. Amber and Heather are so easy to work with and we had absolutely no hesitation that our cake would turn out exactly as we had envisioned.

Reviewed on 6/27/2015 Elizabeth S

This was the cake of my dreams. Since we just did a cake cutting at our reception and had other desserts for the guests, we ordered a "Traditional" cake. Let me tell you, if you think traditional means boring, you clearly have never seen the "Traditional" cake from Sweet on... Read More Cake! It was covered with real flowers that matched our wedding colors, the frosting was immaculate, and there was even piped scrolling on the sides (in white to match the overall frosting and not distract from the multi-colored flowers on top). It was the most beautiful cake I've ever seen. And the taste, well, simply delicious. Amber clearly is in the right career with her incredible talent showing through, and her mom Heather was great to correspond and work out details with.

yum

Reviewed on 6/04/2015 Amanda R

We had a destination wedding in Napa Valley, 5/25/15. Sweet on cakes was amazing to work with, especially since it was long distance planning. They were friendly, and promptly responded to all our emails. They even overnighted slices of cake for us to try! I was not even sure I... Read More wanted a cake at the wedding, but I am so glad we had one. It was so beautiful, and so delicious!! Sweet on cakes is really as good as it gets with service, aesthetics and taste.

Picture perfect

Reviewed on 9/16/2014 Jackie H

Sweet on cake was fantastic. Very easy to work with, created my custom cake within my vision, and delivered beautifully!

is there such thing as 6 stars?

Reviewed on 10/18/2013 Crystal W

If there were such a thing as 6-star ratings, Sweet on Cake would definitely receive that from me and I admit I am super detail oriented, especially when it came to my wedding. Amber is top notch professional! Not only did she exceed our expectations with our cake, she and... Read More her mom Heather are so much fun to work with. They're a dynamic duo and a force in the business to be reckoned with. Our sugar flowers on the cake looked just like the real deal and every detail that I asked for was included on the cake. Presentation aside, the taste is DELICIOUS! Not too sweet yet super decadent and just first class flavors. I honestly hope I get to work with Sweet on Cake in the future, maybe for some other event. :)

Yummmmmmm!

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Monalisa M

Our September 14th,2013 wedding at The Palm Event Center in Pleasanton was beautiful and romantic! The cake was perfect! It was gorgeous, moist, and delicious! Guests can't stop talking about the mouth watering favors we had in our wedding cake...they we're upset that they... Read More couldn't try all the flavors we had (strawberry basil, red velvet, raspberry truffle, peanut butter cup, and lemon blackberry). I discovered Sweet on Cake at a San Francisco bridal show. As soon as I took a bite out of each of the samples she had provided, I was sold! During our cake tasting in Sonoma/Napa, my husband and I brought along my mother and father in law. It didn't take long for them to feel the same way and were sold as well. Amber is super sweet and fun! She has a great personality and has a true talent. She is a master in her field. Her and Heather have great customer service. There was never any hesitation on answering questions or provide you information you may need. So when you are out there looking for the perfect cake...Sweet on Cake has it all! They have the creative and one of a kind style but also memorable flavors. Thank you, Amber and Sweet on Cake staff! Job well done!