We got you! :)

With Sweet Pea’s experience comes peace of mind, knowing that your special day will be handled with the up most care and no detail will be overlooked. Our designers will guide you through the planning process, making your experience easy and most of all, fun! During our first meeting, we will learn about the most important aspect of the wedding...the bride and groom. Whether you are planning an intimate afternoon ceremony in a picturesque country setting, or are opting for a grand, black-tie gala in the heart of downtown Madison, Sweet Pea Floral is dedicated to creating the highest-quality wedding flower arrangements, custom wedding bouquets and breathtaking wedding table centerpieces, each perfectly tailored to your needs, vision and personality. Let us make your wedding flowers even mor

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

105 Baker St., Waunakee, WI The greater Madison area and beyond! :) (608) 850-9303

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Kelsey S

If I could give more than 5 stars I would!! Cathy was amazing and did everything possible to make sure that the flowers for the wedding day were perfect. She even stayed and set up our linens and centerpiece decor when the other workers (Event Essentials-Madison) did not follow... Read More through. We needed to change the location of a large pergola piece and she had awesome ideas that still looked beautiful. She made sure that my inspiration pictures I sent her were taken into account when picking the types of flowers. She was very responsive to emails and made sure everything was perfect! If you are looking for a florist I’m the Madison area, Sweet Pea is the place to go!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Ashley B

My bouquet was beautiful and perfectly unique, and I received a ton of compliments on it. Cathy was super nice and amazing to work with. Thanks!!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017

Cathy and her team are great! I gave her a vision of what I wanted and she delivered! She created exactly what I had in mind.

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Tracey B

Cathy and her team did an amazing job with our bouquets and centerpieces! Cathy truly listens to what you are looking for in your flowers and she makes sure to incorporate it into the final design!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Jen R

WOW! Cathy was so wonderful to work with! She was so fun to meet with to plan our flowers and made me feel at ease during our meeting. She made amazing arrangements that far surpassed what I could have imagined and/or described AND stuck within our budget. The floral... Read More arrangements were gorgeous, but the price was a steal!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Nicolette K

I procrastinated seriously on finding flowers(3 weeks before the wedding), and I certainly did not learn my lesson because I ended up finding Sweet Pea Floral. They were amazing and worked with me to make my vision a reality. The flowers were absolutely stunning, and working... Read More with Cathy was so wonderful. I would recommend them in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Jen K

I would absolutely recommend Sweat Pea Floral and Cathy! She was super knowledgeable and had tons of experience with wedding flowers! I was able to trust her completely and know she would do a great job! Finally, after all the other benefits, it's super affordable too!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Stephanie W

Cathy was absolutely amazing to work with. She definitely got my vision for our wedding flowers, decorations, and centerpieces. We could not have been happier with our flowers and received SO many compliments on them from guests. They said they had never seen more beautiful... Read More wedding flowers. If I could recommend one vendor that I worked with for our wedding it would be Sweet Pea Floral.

Reviewed on 4/28/2017 Amy H

I had envisioned 10 different ideas on what I wanted all my flowers to look like, especially my bouquet. I wasn't sure if anyone could actually put everything I had in my head together to get the effect and beauty I wanted but Sweet Pea made it happen! If you want to work with... Read More someone who is just as enthusiastic about your wedding as you are Cathy and the ladies at Sweet Pea are the way to go! She is so easy to work with no matter how many changes you make. Go with Sweet Pea, you will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Andrea R

I would absolutely recommend Cathy and the Sweet Pea team for any occasion! Cathy is sweet, prompt, hard working, affordable, and trustworthy flower designer who is willing to work with a price range you give her. We couldn't have been more happy with the flowers and center... Read More pieces at our wedding! As a bride, you want to feel like everything is taken care of. By having Sweet Pea Floral design your flowers for the wedding, you will feel so comforted to know Cathy will do the best job!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Ashley F

Cathy and her team were absolutely amazing to work with and a lot of fun! We met with them, shared our ideas and we felt 100% confident that they could deliver an amazing product. They 100% blew it out of the water! When we saw our flowers at our reception for the first time,... Read More all I could think was that they turned out better than I had imagined. We got so many compliments on our flowers that day. They absolutely are an amazing crew and I would highly recommend them to friends and family! :)

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Molly C

Cathy was so great to work, very friendly and seemed to be able to read my mind, as everything was exactly what I pictured (and more)! My bouquets and centerpieces were gorgeous, and turned out better than I had even imagined. I highly recommend Sweet Pea Floral for any... Read More occasion!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016

I had such a great experience working with Cathy for my wedding. I had complete confidence that my flowers would look beautiful and I was right. She was very prompt in responding to any questions I had and also was clear in what I was purchasing and how much everything would... Read More cost. I really enjoyed working with her.

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Ashley T

When my Husband and I decided to renew our vows, we decided we want to do it big. We didn't have a big ceremony and reception at our wedding, so we decided to this time. The first thing I thought about was flowers. I wanted them big and extravagant. I new I wanted potted orchids... Read More incorporated and the arrangements had to be all white. That is about all the info I gave Cathy. She new my husband had chose the great Gatsby/roaring 20's for a theme and she went wild. Our flowers were AMAZING! Guests were able to take potted orchids home with them as I had hoped. Cathy and her team are worth every single penny and I gave her quite a few pennies to work with. ;) Go meet with Cathy, you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Maria S

Sweet Pea Floral did an amazing job with our wedding flowers. The wedding package made picking and ordering flowers easy and fun. Cathy was extremely personable and helpful when deciding what types and colors of flowers I wanted on my wedding day. Everything was delivered right... Read More on time and was top quality. I would highly recommend Sweet Pea Floral for any florist needs.

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Victoria B

I don't even know where to begin- knowing nothing about flowers Cathy has been wonderful since I first sent her a message asking her if she was available for my wedding. I just showed her a few pictures that I liked and I absolutely LOVED my flowers for the wedding. I got so... Read More many compliments on our flowers and she did the most beautiful memorial arrangement for my late father-in-law. I have recommended her to anyone who asks me about flowers for the wedding. Definately worth every penny spent!

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 K

Cathy gets your vision. She has that talent with in a few minutes of talking to her. That is an extremely rare talent. She gave me the look, the style and the EXACT kind of flowers that I wanted. I could not have asked for more. I really feel that the overall loveliness of... Read More our wedding was due to the flowers. Gosh was it pretty - BREATH taking! THANK YOU!! I would hire her a million times over!

Reviewed on 7/21/2016

This was my first time ordering flowers from sweet pea floral and it was a wonderful experience. Not only was Cathy's shop going through construction there were road closures on the day we needed our flowers delivered downtown. She and her team did an amazing job our flowers... Read More looked beautiful they took great care of us! I would highly recommend sweet pea floral! -Melissa

Reviewed on 7/09/2016 Kristi G

Cathy was very fun to work with. She gave me exactly what I wanted! My wedding flowers were amazing! If I had it all to do over I wouldn't change a thing.

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Emily H

Cathy was amazing and very easy to work with. I wanted to use some pretty unique vases and she was awesome and willing to work with me and use them, but also made them look amazing. She did all the floral arrangements for my wedding reception and everything, including my vases... Read More looked better than I could have imagined. You can't go wrong with Sweet Pea Floral.

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Lindsay T

Cathy is the best! I went into our first meeting with no clue what I wanted and she was full of ideas. After meeting with her a few times, I had high expectations, and she still managed to exceed them.

Reviewed on 6/15/2016

Cathy and the rest of her staff at Sweet Pea floral did the flowers for my wedding and I couldn't have been happier with the results! My husband and I were on a tight budget and when I first went to see her I had a really vague idea of what I wanted. I ended up giving her a... Read More hodgepodge of ideas which she took and turned into something affordable and more beautiful than I ever could’ve imagined! Her passion for her work, flexibility, creativity, and her vibrant personality make her easy and fun to work with. I highly recommend Sweet Pea floral for any special events in your life. You won’t be disappointed.

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Shauna T

Sweet Pea and Cathy are FANTASTIC to work with. Cathy is a true professional who is passionate about her work. I came in with a few ideas about types of flowers (more of a vague vision than anything else) and when I saw the bouquets and centerpieces on my wedding day I was... Read More floored. I LOVED everything. The customer service was amazing, my emails were always answered promptly and Cathy really recognized what I wanted for the day. I also thought the prices were very reasonable! I let Cathy know what my budget was the first day and she was careful not to go over it! I wouldn't hesitate to use Sweet Pea for special events in the future!

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Claire N

I would highly recommend working with Cathy and Sweet Peal Floral! Cathy is full of passion for her job and took the time to help me select the flowers and arrangements that perfectly represented the style, feel and look of my wedding day. She was willing to work with me to stay... Read More within budget without sacrificing quality which was extremely important to me! The flowers were absolutely gorgeous, arranged with care and of the best quality!

Reviewed on 5/18/2016

I've been fortunate to be a part of many weddings that Cathy at Sweet Pea floral has been the florist of choice! She never fails! Her designs are absolutely stunning and of excellent quality. Unique is a great word to describe her style. The combination of flowers and greens she... Read More uses results in one hell of an extraordinary design! From elegant, to rustic, wild, colorful, artsy or soft and simplistic, she has a true talent that I would 110% recommend! Keep up the awesome work! I can't wait until I have my own wedding on the calendar - you'll be getting my phone call, girl!

Cathy Clemens

Hello Sweet Pea! I opened my shop in 2011 and haven't looked back! We just recently moved into a brand-new space and my staff and I ((love)) it!! My background is in Interior Design which I did until the economy crashed, I then re-imagined myself into the business owner that I am today. Its honestly awesome and I feel like it truly did happen for a reason. With that background, I love to blend modern techniques with lots of texture, color and unexpected elements. I do my best work when you give me inspiration and let me run with it, that's my favorite part!! Congrats and cheers!!