Sweet Persuasions Custom Cakes and Cupcakes Bakery

Pickerington, OH

Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cakes + Desserts

1260 Hill Rd N., Pickerington, OH (614) 604-6714

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Lauryn M

The best cake my husband and I have ever had! Melissa is amazing to work with and does excellent work. I knew having her in charge of the cake, I had nothing to worry about. She delivered and set up the cake for us. We could not have been happier with our cake! I highly... Read More recommend going to Melissa for any and all cake/cupcake needs

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Andrea C

Total perfection is all I have to say and I'm a perfectionist! Melissa was incredible to work with!!!! She did my daughters Kate Spade themed Bridal Shower and her wedding this last weekend. Cake pops for the shower with white chocolate rings on top and 4 flavors of the mini... Read More cupcakes along with a custom designed cake for the wedding. The Breakfast and Here comes the Bride cupcakes stole the show. We had over 200 guests and not one was left, everyone couldn't stop talking about how moist and perfectly decorated they were. A perfect experience for such a magical day. Thanks to Melissa and her team for making our occasion so fabulous. We will be back!!!!!

Reviewed on 4/07/2016 Rachel W

We worked with Melissa from Sweet Persuasions for our cupcakes for our wedding and she did a great job. We did 4 different flavors of cupcakes and they all turned out great. All of our guests really enjoyed the cupcakes! Melissa was easy to work with and was able to deliver the... Read More cupcakes to our venue and set them up which was a huge plus. I would definitely recommend Sweet Persuasions!

Perfect

Reviewed on 7/13/2014 Ariel F

Our wedding cake was so beautiful. She really thinks of the cake like a piece of art and everything about how it looked was absolutely perfect. And then there was the actual taste of the cake. I've never tasted better. We had strawberry for one layer and dark chocolate for... Read More another. Luckily, we live near the shop, so we can come in for the amazing cupcakes anytime.

Loved My Cupcakes

Reviewed on 9/27/2013 Kellie K

The cupcakes they did for my wedding were adorable and tasty! I took in a picture and they were exactly what I was looking for. The only regret I have is I wish I had them make my cake too. A+++++++++++