Sweet Spirit Films + Photos

Serving greater Houston, Galveston and all surrounding areas

Our passion is artistically telling YOUR story!

You deserve the very best with beautiful filming and great audio that brings out the emotions of your day. We help you relax and enjoy your day! We incorporate natural audio since it's the best way to really feel that you are there again. We are a husband and wife team, filming and photographing weddings since 2004. (Sandy takes the photo lead and Janet leads the video.) When you choose us, you know exactly who will be capturing your event! The better we get to know you, the better your film and photos will be! Tell us about your big day and we will make sure to capture every detail. Our most popular package includes a trailer within a week. We look forward to meeting you!

$$ โ€“ Affordable

Artistic, Classic, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Bow2010

Serving greater Houston, Galveston and all surrounding areas (281) 375-5377

So happy we went with Sweet Spirit!!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Gail A

I am the mother of the bride and my daughter was married in July. We were torn about spending money on a videographer and I finally decided to call Sweet Spirit. They were on the preferred vendor list for our venue and can tell you that it was the BEST decision we could have... Read More made! I called and talked to the owner, Janet Buller. Janet was fantastic! She explained packages, prices, and created a deal that worked for our budget. She really listened to what we wanted and what we could afford. After talking to her, my daughter and I felt completely confident that we had made the right choice. When the day of the wedding came we KNEW without a doubt that we had made the right choice! Janet and her husband Sandy were at the venue all day and got fantastic footage! They worked together as a team and were extremely attentive and they made us feel like this wedding was the most important wedding they had ever done. When we got the highlight video, we were all beyond thrilled! The video captured the essence of the day. We laughed and cried over and over watching it! Janet was also great about always getting right back to us when we called, which is extremely important when you are planning a wedding. I would recommend Sweet Spirit to any bride or mother of the bride looking for a great videographer at a very reasonable price.

2015-10-29T15:49:14 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much! It was certainly our pleasure to be able to capture such a great wedding. I loved hearing how you and your daughter were both watching the newly released HIGHLIGHT FILM online at the same time and laughing and crying together. PRICELESS!

Great Videographer

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Jacqueline F

My family is a repeat customer to Sweet Spirit and couldn't be happier. They filmed for my step sister 3 years prior to my wedding and produced an even better film for us! Janet and Sandy were so great to work with and listened to our vision completely. We were so excited to... Read More have them be a part of not only our wedding day but also our rehearsal to capture toasts the night before. We were so grateful for how accommodating they were! Above all, they were so quick to produce our sneak peak video. We received it not even a week later while on our honeymoon and have since watched it a million times. Highly recommend!

Exceptional Wedding Videography

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

If I had one word to describe Sweet Spirit Productions it would be Professional. Sandy and Janet are great people to work with and know exactly how to capture those very special moments on film. The quality of their work was exceptional. Both the film quality and the sound were... Read More simply amazing. Sandy prides himself on the sound quality of his videos, which were exemplified when he was taping my sister singing during the wedding ceremony and my father paying the piano at the reception. Sandy and Janet are both warm and caring individuals who truly want to get to know who you are and those who are important to you. Sandy and Janet truly know their talents. We never had to tell them what to do or what was expected, as they already knew what needed to be captured. They were able to make us feel very comfortable around them. It is truly amazing how they were able to blend in with the wedding and capture those very special moments without being in the way of action. My wife and I couldnโ€™t be happier with our video from Sweet Spirit Productions and would highly recommend them to anyone interested in preserving the true character of their wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Beau T

Janet was great and we would gladly recommend her to anyone.

2016-11-01T09:04:44 Response from the vendor

I appreciate your review! Thanks so much. What was your favorite part of your film???

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Deanna S

I highly recommend using Sweet Spirit Films and Photos. Sandy and Janet were very professional and always made sure I was happy with their product. They know exactly how to capture the special moments. I'm in love with our video & the album is amazing! I'll cherish these things... Read More forever!

2016-10-26T09:16:48 Response from the vendor

We appreciate your kind words about us. Your wedding was absolutely a blast to attend as your photographer and videographer. And you were totally a stunning beautiful bride and your dress was gorgeous. We're so glad that you love the wedding video that Janet filmed... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Paola C

Wow! Memorable! Amazing! A true joy to watch our wedding day on film and relive the moments we will cherish a lifetime! We had so many decisions to make during our wedding planning and one that was never second guessed was our videography with Sandy. When we watched our video... Read More after the big day, it took us back to that day through every highlight and special moment. The flow of the video also allowed us to capture missed areas we didn't witness from our family and friends- Sandy didn't miss a thing! We've had "viewing parties" with our loved ones and they were all so entertained and captivated bringing tears of joy to their eyes all over again! Thank you for making this masterpiece of our wedding day possible!

2016-10-25T14:42:24 Response from the vendor

It was a thrilling time filming y'alls wedding. Everyone was so welcoming and gracious helping me feel at ease capturing unique points of view in order to tell the story of your wedding day through my eyes. Both of you made Agave Road beam with... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Josh H

Janet and her team are great. They were willing to work with us every step of the way. The video is something I thought wasn't a huge deal, but after seeing the final product it is something we couldn't do without. Thanks again.

2016-11-01T09:03:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you! It's great to hear how much you value the power of video. A good photo can capture an emotion, but video can really have you experience ALL the emotions again. Your wedding was gorgeous and I loved filming the humor and emotions of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Dee W

Thank you so much for helping capture my daughter's best day ever!! ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—Sandy and Janet are great people to work with and I'm very pleased that we chose them for an exceptional photographer and videographer. They spent many hours to go over and beyond their fabulous quality work... Read More from the bridal portraits, the full wedding day from Deanna getting ready to she and Cody leaving the reception, to the prints, photo albums, and my favorite, the wedding video. Their 5 star quality work will please even the pickiest Mother of the Brides, like me!!

2016-10-25T12:03:03 Response from the vendor

It was a wonderful experience being Deanna's wedding photographer. From taking her bridal portraits at Pecan Spring's Tuscany Hall to delivering her wedding album, and of course the day of the wedding coverage, working for you and your daughter was an honor. And then with... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Julie D

Janet worked with my husband and I to create the video we wanted to capture our wedding! She was great to work with. She made sure we talked before the wedding about what we wanted and how we wanted it etc.

2016-10-25T12:01:32 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much! We were so happy to film your wedding. It was gorgeous.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Kaitlyn S

Janet and Sandy were the videographers for my wedding in May! We were torn about spending money on a videographer, but calling Sandy and Janet was one of the best decisions we made during the whole wedding process! They were so accommodating throughout the entire process as... Read More well. So selfless! One of my favorite aspects is that they use natural sound in their videos so not only will we remember our ceremony music for the rest of our lives, but also every time we watch the video during the reception, our actual band is playing and the night feels like it did during our actual wedding day. We are so thankful that Sandy and Janet were our videographers!

2016-10-25T12:05:55 Response from the vendor

It was hard to shorten the film since we wanted to feature everything about your gorgeous day (and your band ROCKED too)! Thanks for making us feel right at home. It was a phenomenal wedding. Blessings to you both!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Alexa S

My husband and I were absolutely thrilled with our wedding video. We wanted a more traditional feel for our film, where you could actually hear the vows, speeches, and wedding music in the video, rather than some of the more cinematic/over-the-top artsy films that are trendy... Read More right now. The minute we looked at the Sweet Spirit website we knew we had found the right company to provide that. Janet responded quickly throughout the entire process. They have a great selection of packages to capture the amount of film and details you want. Janet met with us beforehand to get to know my husband and I, our story, our style, and find out what special things we were looking for. She definitely delivered, as our film included all the details we asked for along with some we didn't expect to get. It was so special to hear our own words and music on the video and really get to relive our day in detail. Not only did we get the receive the wedding film, but also the full toasts, speeches, and dances on 3 separate DVDs and 2 thumb drives. If you are unsure as to whether you should get a videographer, let me say that Sweet Spirit Productions is absolutely worth it. The memories they captured were so timely and they were able to catch so many things our photographers missed. I HIGHLY recommend Sweet Spirit Productions if you want a quality, timeless film.

2016-10-19T09:40:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Your wedding was absolutely gorgeous and y'all are an awesome couple. We are so glad that you are thrilled with your video!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Lacey W

Janet did a really good job on my wedding even with all the chaos going on. She was also very responsive to all of my questions and affordable. I cant wait to see my wedding video!

2016-07-07T13:44:54 Response from the vendor

It was my pleasure! Your vows to each other were so moving and the synchronicity between both of your vows was amazing. Can't wait to share it all with you!

wedding memories

Reviewed on 11/03/2015

It was amazing to watch the video and realize how much went on at the wedding that I didn't see! the wedding video is a precious gift we have to remember this blessed family event!

AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Gina G

Very profesional, very personable, just awesome all around. I highly recommend them.

Great option for videographer!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

My mom was the one that pushed having a videographer and I could not be more grateful she did. Janet did such a wonderful job capturing all the special moments of our big night. We never felt "on the spot" but she caught every moment beautifully!

Wedding Video

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Bre P

Sweet Spirit provides excellent service! They take the time to make your wedding video perfect. When I watched mine for the 1st time it took me back to the special day. They capture all the special moments. I highly recommend them!

Excellent choice

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Katy S

My wife and I were very happy with the value of our video. Other companies were so expensive that we wouldn't have been able to afford other things for our wedding/honeymoon. This was definitely a great investment. Very nice people to work with. The final product is definitely a... Read More keepsake.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Paige A

We were SO PLEASED with Sweet Spirit Productions! They exceed every expectation we had. They were there while me and my bridesmaids were getting ready to when we were sent off. The details they put in the video were just beautiful! They got a large chunk of the ceremony, all the... Read More first dances, cutting the cake, speeches, the guests dancing and so much more! Thank you for making our special day so wonderful!

2015-10-28T08:27:33 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much! So glad you are happy! (Just so you know, you do have the entire edited ceremony coming your way, along with an "extra" gift of the full barbershop quartet performance.) Wishing you both big blessings!

Best ever!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Deborah H

Sweet Spirit videographers exceeded our expectations. They were very professional during the wedding. They were easy to work with and responded quickly when we had questions. The video was beautifully done, very creative, and really captured the whole wedding the way we... Read More remembered it. The ceremony was beautifully choreographed with the church setting and the flowers and all the special participants. They captured all the special elements of the whole event and edited it all together beautifully. We were very pleased and highly recommend this company. Use them! You will be so happy with their work.

2015-10-27T16:28:44 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much! What a pleasure to be able to capture your wedding. Blessings to you!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Rebecca W

Sweet Spirit did a BEAUTIFUL job capturing our wedding on film. Everything went perfectly and I couldn't be happier with the video they made. Absolutely fantastic!

2015-10-27T16:25:34 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much! We enjoyed being there to capture it all!

Sweet Spirit Productions is the best!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Nazreen M

My husband and I went back and forth deciding if we should hire a videographer. I am so glad we did! Sandy was such a pleasure to work with. He did an excellent job of capturing the entire day. We were so pleased with the final video. In fact, my husband says hiring Sweet Spirit... Read More Productions was the best wedding decision we made! I would definitely recommend Sandy and Janet to any bride. Thank you, Sweet Spirit Productions!

2015-10-27T09:08:05 Response from the vendor

THANK YOU! It was such a treat to capture your big day. It was so beautiful! We are VERY glad that Sweet Spirit Productions was THE best wedding decision you made. Wishing you both all the best.

Paty Alava

Reviewed on 11/10/2014 Patricia G

My wedding was almost a year ago, 12/7/2013. I wasn't planning on getting a videographer but then I thought if I don't I might regret it. Sweet spirit productions was very easy to work with. I never had any problems getting in touch with them and it was a very simple process... Read More from the moment I found them on theknot.com to the point when I received my videos. I was very happy with the finished product. I think the videos captured the night in a way that was just perfect. It was a good length of time for a wedding video (because we all know some can drag on and on). So to sum it all up, I would recommend sweet spirit productions to any future bride :)

2015-10-27T16:30:49 Response from the vendor

Thanks for your review! We appreciate it! Wishing you both big blessings.

Great people and great video!

Reviewed on 11/01/2014 Erin W

Both my sister and I used Sweet Spirit Productions as our videographers. We were both EXTREMELY happy with the quality of the video and with Sandy and Janet. They took the time to know my husband and me and to understand what we really wanted. We were extremely happy that we... Read More used Sweet Spirit Productions!

2015-10-27T16:32:09 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much! Y'all are a great couple. It was a pleasure to film your big day.

Awesome

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Rhonda R

The videography exceeded all of my expectations from the save the date, rehearsal, and the wedding. I cannot put into words how good it was. The video captured the atomispher was and personalities of the bride and groom. Sandy and Janet were very easy to work with and their... Read More creativity is excellent. I highly recommend them.

2014-10-31T09:41:18 Response from the vendor

Oh thank you so much! It was an awesome wedding and we wish you both the very best!

A Very Sweet Production

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Vanesa N

Working with Sandy and Janet was such a joy. I knew from the beginning that having a videographer was a non-negotiable for me. Sweet Sprit Production was on the recommended vendor list for our venue. Once contact was made, Janet met us at a Panera to talk about what our... Read More vision/hope was for the big day and the video. Everyone was so professional and made me feel so at ease on the big day. They blended right in on the day off and were able to capture all the great moments from an unforgettable day. Janet always kept us in the loop on progress and when the video was completed. Couldn't have been happier with the way it turned out and working with Sweet Spirit Productions! If you'd like to see our video, you can watch at: http://vimeo.com/84800904

2014-10-31T09:44:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you!!! You both were so easy to work with and so much fun! It made for a great day. (Loved the awesome dancing and fun reception ideas too! Such a blast.)

Janet and Sandy Buller

It was love at first sight! After 2 days at the Kerrville Folk Festival, Sandy asked Janet "what are you doing for the rest of your life" and Janet replied "spending it with you." Janet and Sandy were married the next spring in 2003 and began working together full-time in 2004. We have both been photographers since high school. We love great music! Sandy plays upright bass and Janet is a singer/songwriter. We both love animals too. We have an incredible 12-year-old daughter who wants to be a photographer! We like traveling, dancing, gardening, and cooking.

Start a Conversation!