Sweet Spirit Films + Photos

Serving greater Houston, Galveston and all surrounding areas

Our passion is artistically telling YOUR story!

You deserve the very best with beautiful filming and great audio that brings out the emotions of your day. We help you relax and enjoy your day! We incorporate natural audio since it's the best way to really feel that you are there again. We are a husband and wife team, filming and photographing weddings since 2004. (Sandy takes the photo lead and Janet leads the video.) When you choose us, you know exactly who will be capturing your event! The better we get to know you, the better your film and photos will be! Tell us about your big day and we will make sure to capture every detail. Our most popular package includes a trailer within a week. We look forward to meeting you!

Artistic, Classic, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Bow2010

Serving greater Houston, Galveston and all surrounding areas (281) 375-5377

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Mary Catherine P

Everything I hoped for. My wedding film turned out so classy, they were amazing. Not only did I get extra footage of the video, I also got this beautiful mini-video with all the highlights you want to see. My favorite thing about them was how they blended sound clips and... Read More speeches in with the wedding music and reception dancing. I loved that Janet and Sandy wanted to meet my fiance and I ahead of time to really understand our personalities and get a feel for what is important for them to capture on my wedding day. They made sure to give me plenty of time and answered all my questions. We even hung out longer and had lunch together. I highly recommend Janet and Sandy. They worked so well with my photographer and did the impossible by making my wedding film not cheesy!

2017-10-28T22:17:58 Response from the vendor

LOVED your wedding! You both are so fun and down-to-earth. We want to adopt your whole family!!! So glad you liked the short film along with the full ceremony AND your introduction, special dances, and toasts. Blessings to you and yours!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Theresa M

There are not enough words to describe how thankful we are for this company. Janet filmed our wedding in May at The Springs in Katy and the video is by far our favorite keepsake! We were going back and forth on whether or not to book a videographer and finally made a decision... Read More roughly two weeks before our wedding. They were incredibly understanding and flexible to fit us in so last minute. Janet made sure to capture ALL of the details of the wedding and was so much fun to work with! We have already watched our video so many times. A huge factor in us choosing to go with this company was that the package included not only a highlight video but also the full ceremony and all of the major reception events. Other companies that we looked at with similar quality were often more expensive and only included a highlight video. We highly highly recommend them to any couples <3

2017-10-23T09:39:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I LOVED filming you both at The Springs! We love doing photography also, but it just can't capture all the emotions, laughter, and joy in the same way. Wishing you both big blessings. Glad we were able to give you everything... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Dee W

Thank you so much for helping capture my daughter's best day ever!! πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—Sandy and Janet are great people to work with and I'm very pleased that we chose them for an exceptional photographer and videographer. They spent many hours to go over and beyond their fabulous quality work... Read More from the bridal portraits, the full wedding day from Deanna getting ready to she and Cody leaving the reception, to the prints, photo albums, and my favorite, the wedding video. Their 5 star quality work will please even the pickiest Mother of the Brides, like me!!

2016-10-25T12:03:03 Response from the vendor

It was a wonderful experience being Deanna's wedding photographer. From taking her bridal portraits at Pecan Spring's Tuscany Hall to delivering her wedding album, and of course the day of the wedding coverage, working for you and your daughter was an honor. And then with... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Theresa D

Sandy & Janet are the best! We didn't even notice them during our wedding ceremony at our church (big deal for church ceremonies!). Throughout the entire evening, they captured all sorts of shots and video. Their professionalism while moving through the crowd was exceptional,... Read More and they were very responsive to guests who requested special photos be taken of certain moments. They were very respectful during dinner service, so no "open mouth" shots of anyone!! lol We are excited to receive our photobook we ordered and see all the wonderful memories they captured, as well as the video they took. (Goodness only knows with the kids running around in Star Wars costumes!) All in all, we were very happy to work with Sandy and Janet, they are a super fun couple to talk to. We will definitely do business with them again!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Carla F

Janet and Sandy are wonderful photographers and videographers to work with -- they really stepped up and did a wonderful job when our original photographer dropped the ball. So grateful that we have a video to remember our special day :) They are great people and it shows... Read More through in their work.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Kristi K

My husband and I are are so thankful that we had Sweet Spirit Films + Photos film our wedding. The video was so well done and it just brings back such sweet memories of the best day of my life! Janet went above and beyond and was so easy to work with!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Susy B

Janet and Sandy exceeded our expectations. They made everything so simple and personalized from the engagement to the wedding. They listened to our ideas such as our first look that turned out as an unforgettable experience we can share with our kids. The final products were... Read More masterpieces and everyone was impressed. The mini film with highlights was amazing allowed people who didn't make it feel part of it. Highly recommend Sweet Spirit Films.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017

Janet and Sandy went above and beyond for our wedding. From our engagement pictures, to my bridal portraits, to the day of they listened to all of our ideas and made it happen. We will cherish these photos for a lifetime and cannot thank them enough.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Brandy A

Janet and Sandy were amazing! Our wedding was unique and they captured it better than I could have hoped for! They were so patient with my kids too! Beautiful pictures. Lovely video. I will cherish all their work for years to come. They even did a boudior shoot before my wedding... Read More as a gift to my husband. Those pictures were tasteful and gorgeous! I would most definitely recommend sweet spirit films to anyone and everyone.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Brooke T

Janet and Sandy are the sweetest couple! They captured every special moment of my beautiful day! The video they made was so special. Every time I watch it I cry tears of joy. They both are so personalable and they make a great team. Truly could not be happier from the initial... Read More meet and greet, to their constant cominication leading up to the wedding, to the day of wedding capturing every moment (at a 250 people ceremony they never missed a moment) and to the deliver of our wedding video. They are truely incredible at making the trailer and the 30 min video. We will forever have the memories of our special because of sweet spirit! They captured a beautiful moment of my elder blind grandpa realizing he was talking to his only granddaughter. A moment that I will have the rest of my life captured on film. Trust me you want sweet spirit to capture your wedding.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017

Really enjoyed working with Janet and Sandy. I was surprised with how much footage they got considering I felt like I barely saw them during the day. They are good about making themselves invisible. Janet got some great footage of us in the sunset and she really nailed the... Read More lighting. Very pleasant team and she even posted about us on their Facebook page. Make my wife feel very special. Book them before somebody else does.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Megan N

One thing we did not want to go without was a videographer to document all the memories of our wedding day! Sandy captured all the memories flawlessly and was such a breeze to work with. He stayed the entire night and my husband and I could not be happier wit our videos! We are... Read More very greatful that we found Sandy and Janet. Sandy even was able to move my date after a unfortunate change in venue. He did this with ease and we are so greatful. Our videos came nicely packaged and the USB looks great. Overall we couldn't have asked for more. Thankyou!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Ashley B

Choosing the videographer for out special day was one of he most important decisions of our wedding. I can honestly say, Sweet Spirit surpassed every single one of our expectations. Every time we watch our video, it takes us right back to that day. I can’t recommend hiring this... Read More amazing team enough!!!! ❀️

2017-10-28T22:19:05 Response from the vendor

Your personality really comes through in the film! Thank you for choosing us to film your day!!! It was our honor.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017

I keep Sweet Spirit on speed dial! They have covered our large philanthropic galas , intimate milestone family events, and have taken individual portraits and myriad images for our websites too. What sets them apart from others is their eye for capturing unique photographic... Read More images and a wonderful ability to record the heart and soul of our events on film. Call Sweet Spirit!

2017-10-28T22:10:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We LOVE to be there for you and your family (and business!). It's our honor to be able to capture all these precious moments.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Jordan C

Working with Janet and Sweet Spirit Films was a great experience! When I think back on our wedding day, it was like she wasn't even there, which is a really good thing because it shows she knows how to make you feel comfortable. My wife and I absolutely LOVE our video and can't... Read More speak enough about the quality of it! It's something we will cherish for our entire lives!

2017-10-26T17:26:43 Response from the vendor

THANK YOU! It was an extraordinary day and I am honored that I could be there for you! Even though a hurricane!!! Your wedding was so beautiful and moving. May God continue to bless you!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Mary W

Sandy & Janet did an exceptional job of capturing my daughters wedding day. They really took the time to get to know our family and to capture the moments that were important to us. The quality was amazing and recommend them for your wedding day.

2017-10-28T22:11:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you! Your daughter's wedding was so very special and we were so happy to be there to capture it all! Blessings to you and your family.

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Darka W

Sandy and Janet worked well as a team. Janet took great pictures and helped Sandy adjust the set so he could take pictures. We are very pleased with their dedication and non stop attention they gave the wedding party. Thanks for everything Sweet Spirit Productions!! Tom and... Read More Autumn Ashley

2017-10-28T22:13:57 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much. We really enjoyed being there and getting to know y'all. It was beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Beau T

Janet was great and we would gladly recommend her to anyone.

2016-11-01T09:04:44 Response from the vendor

I appreciate your review! Thanks so much. What was your favorite part of your film???

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Deanna S

I highly recommend using Sweet Spirit Films and Photos. Sandy and Janet were very professional and always made sure I was happy with their product. They know exactly how to capture the special moments. I'm in love with our video & the album is amazing! I'll cherish these things... Read More forever!

2016-10-26T09:16:48 Response from the vendor

We appreciate your kind words about us. Your wedding was absolutely a blast to attend as your photographer and videographer. And you were totally a stunning beautiful bride and your dress was gorgeous. We're so glad that you love the wedding video that Janet filmed... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Paola C

Wow! Memorable! Amazing! A true joy to watch our wedding day on film and relive the moments we will cherish a lifetime! We had so many decisions to make during our wedding planning and one that was never second guessed was our videography with Sandy. When we watched our video... Read More after the big day, it took us back to that day through every highlight and special moment. The flow of the video also allowed us to capture missed areas we didn't witness from our family and friends- Sandy didn't miss a thing! We've had "viewing parties" with our loved ones and they were all so entertained and captivated bringing tears of joy to their eyes all over again! Thank you for making this masterpiece of our wedding day possible!

2016-10-25T14:42:24 Response from the vendor

It was a thrilling time filming y'alls wedding. Everyone was so welcoming and gracious helping me feel at ease capturing unique points of view in order to tell the story of your wedding day through my eyes. Both of you made Agave Road beam with... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Josh H

Janet and her team are great. They were willing to work with us every step of the way. The video is something I thought wasn't a huge deal, but after seeing the final product it is something we couldn't do without. Thanks again.

2016-11-01T09:03:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you! It's great to hear how much you value the power of video. A good photo can capture an emotion, but video can really have you experience ALL the emotions again. Your wedding was gorgeous and I loved filming the humor and emotions of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Julie D

Janet worked with my husband and I to create the video we wanted to capture our wedding! She was great to work with. She made sure we talked before the wedding about what we wanted and how we wanted it etc.

2016-10-25T12:01:32 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much! We were so happy to film your wedding. It was gorgeous.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Kaitlyn S

Janet and Sandy were the videographers for my wedding in May! We were torn about spending money on a videographer, but calling Sandy and Janet was one of the best decisions we made during the whole wedding process! They were so accommodating throughout the entire process as... Read More well. So selfless! One of my favorite aspects is that they use natural sound in their videos so not only will we remember our ceremony music for the rest of our lives, but also every time we watch the video during the reception, our actual band is playing and the night feels like it did during our actual wedding day. We are so thankful that Sandy and Janet were our videographers!

2016-10-25T12:05:55 Response from the vendor

It was hard to shorten the film since we wanted to feature everything about your gorgeous day (and your band ROCKED too)! Thanks for making us feel right at home. It was a phenomenal wedding. Blessings to you both!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Alexa S

My husband and I were absolutely thrilled with our wedding video. We wanted a more traditional feel for our film, where you could actually hear the vows, speeches, and wedding music in the video, rather than some of the more cinematic/over-the-top artsy films that are trendy... Read More right now. The minute we looked at the Sweet Spirit website we knew we had found the right company to provide that. Janet responded quickly throughout the entire process. They have a great selection of packages to capture the amount of film and details you want. Janet met with us beforehand to get to know my husband and I, our story, our style, and find out what special things we were looking for. She definitely delivered, as our film included all the details we asked for along with some we didn't expect to get. It was so special to hear our own words and music on the video and really get to relive our day in detail. Not only did we get the receive the wedding film, but also the full toasts, speeches, and dances on 3 separate DVDs and 2 thumb drives. If you are unsure as to whether you should get a videographer, let me say that Sweet Spirit Productions is absolutely worth it. The memories they captured were so timely and they were able to catch so many things our photographers missed. I HIGHLY recommend Sweet Spirit Productions if you want a quality, timeless film.

2016-10-19T09:40:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Your wedding was absolutely gorgeous and y'all are an awesome couple. We are so glad that you are thrilled with your video!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Lacey W

Janet did a really good job on my wedding even with all the chaos going on. She was also very responsive to all of my questions and affordable. I cant wait to see my wedding video!

2016-07-07T13:44:54 Response from the vendor

It was my pleasure! Your vows to each other were so moving and the synchronicity between both of your vows was amazing. Can't wait to share it all with you!

Janet and Sandy Buller

It was love at first sight! After 2 days at the Kerrville Folk Festival, Sandy asked Janet "what are you doing for the rest of your life" and Janet replied "spending it with you." Janet and Sandy were married the next spring in 2003 and began working together full-time in 2004. We have both been photographers since high school. We love great music! Sandy plays upright bass and Janet is a singer/songwriter. We both love animals too. We have an incredible 13-year-old daughter who wants to be a photographer! We like traveling, dancing, gardening, and cooking.