Fine Art & Unique Invitations from Michigan

Offering unique wedding invitations from traditional to one-of-a-kind using her own original art and graphic design. Creativity along with attention to detail remains Jennifer's focus in helping the bride and groom deliver their first piece of mail as a true couple. Since I'm "new to the knot" please see reviews and general pricing here: http://www.sweet-sprout.com/wedding-invitations.html All of my designs are exclusive and not offered wholesale. Please don't hesitate to contact me for a customized quote.

Custom Invitations, Menus, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Embossing, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Online Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

No reviews yet!
Be the first to help out other couples by sharing your thoughts.

Jennifer Cox

Sweet Sprout was created in 2011 to combine my two passions: painting and graphic design. As a trained graphic designer I have found a passion not only for painting but also digital design, photo editing, typography and everything paper. After completing a painting, oftentimes I scan each one and turn some of them into select stationery items. My ultimate goal is to show my children to find their passion and make it their life work. I work out of my home studio painting, designing, printing and shipping along with product photography.