Fine Art & Unique Invitations from Michigan

Offering unique wedding invitation designs from traditional to one-of-a-kind using artwork from Jennifer's original paintings. Creativity along with attention to detail remains Jennifer's focus in helping the bride and groom deliver their first piece of mail as a true couple.

Custom Invitations, Menus, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Embossing, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Online Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

No reviews yet!
Be the first to help out other couples by sharing your thoughts.

Jennifer Cox

Sweet Sprout was created in 2011 to combine my two passions: painting and graphic design. As a trained graphic designer I have found a passion not only for painting but also digital design, photo editing, typography and everything paper. After completing a painting, oftentimes I scan each one and turn some of them into select stationery items. My ultimate goal is to show my children to find their passion and make it their life work. I work out of my home studio painting, designing, printing and shipping along with product photography.