Sweet Stems Florist

Serving Inland Empire San Diego Orange County & Los Angeles

Turn Your Floral Fantasies Into A Blissful Reality

It all starts with a personal consultation at my office over a glass of wine or cup of coffee where we will get to know your style, colors and vision. Then we combine meticulous attention to detail creating a custom quote based on your individual needs to plan the wedding of your dreams. Proudly Featured In: Temecula Valley Wedding Professionals, Wedding Chicks, Southern California Bride, Two Bright Lights, The lux Pearl, Brown Sparrow, Xaaza Style, Storyboard Weddings, How He Asked, Brit + Co, Swooned, Friar Tux, SanDiegoWeddings.com, The Perfect Palette 2Brides2Be, Pop sugar & GayWeddings.com & Bitchen Bride

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

24710 Washington Ave #6, Murrieta, CA Serving Inland Empire San Diego Orange County & Los Angeles (951) 837-3975

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Hayley P

Sara is PHENOMENAL, and that is an understatement. She is very personable with all her customers, she checks in with you and is always willing to help, no matter what the circumstance is. She's very talented and really knows her stuff! I couldn't be happier to have her as my... Read More florist for our wedding, she is a complete gem to work with!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Kelly W

I love working with Sarah from Sweet Stems. She is extremely organized and a really great listener! I love her easy to understand flower flashcards that are all organized by color. She makes it so easy to pick flowers you will love, and also get a better understanding for the... Read More flowers that you don't. It can be intimidating talking with a professional florist when you really don't know anything about flowers, well that's not the case with Sarah. She takes her time with you and gets a full picture of what you need. She explains herself so well that you will come out of there with a mini floral education. I love her, and I know you will too! Thank you sara for bringing your creativity and passion to your floral design, and keeping everything so affordable!!! I really appriciate that!

Reviewed on 3/06/2018 Daniel H

We hired Sara as our florist for our wedding. She was easy to work with and very responsive to emails and texts. Everything turned out beautiful, except there were roses in all the arrangements (except for the bride's bouquet) and my wife specifically said no roses through a... Read More few of our meetings (hence the 4/5 stars). I would still recommend Sara because everything turned out great, even with the snafu.

Reviewed on 12/02/2017 Jennifer G

Sara was awesome since the very first meeting we had. My fiance and a I had gone to her office and she was very prompt, organized, and very easy to work with. She offered lots of suggestions when I was confused with certain arrangements and made the whole wedding planning... Read More process a lot easier. She even recommended me to another vendor for piping/draping whom I also loved. I lived in Dallas while wedding planning, and I did lots of communicating with her via email and she was very quick to reply and I really thought her detailed invoices were great. It was a lot easier to envision arrangements with her invoices. On the day of the wedding, I loved all my bouquets and arrangements in the church and at a the reception venue. She also worked great with all my other vendors. I would definitely recommend Sara, she is amazing!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Tiffany K

Sarah exceeded my expectations. Her flower arrangements were absolutely beautiful. From the boutonnière’s, to the bridal bouquets and table arrangements everything was absolutely stunning. Sarah is adaptable willing to adjust her arrangements to meet your budget. I highly... Read More recommend her for your wedding.

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Brittany S

Sara was the most warming and bubbly person ever! She met with me and my two year old and was able to help me decide on my decor, while also helping me handle my son! She has always been in great communication with me on my wedding. I will definitely be using her for future baby... Read More shower and events. Such a sweet and kindhearted person. We cannot wait for our wedding tomorrow to see how beautiful our vision turns out.

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Bridgette W

Sara is an amazing person and that shows in her work and beautiful arrangements that made our wedding day a work of art! She was personable and worked with me on each detail. She even recommended the make-up artist! Perfect!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Kim Z

Sara is AMAZING! She listened to everything I wanted and helped me when I didn't know at all what I wanted. She has a depth of knowledge in this area and it shines through in her work. The flowers at my wedding were simply stunning and I'm still receiving compliments on them... Read More days after my wedding! Sara responded quickly to any questions or ideas I had and worked with me to make my vision come true and to make my vision better through her expert lens. I highly recommend hiring Sara for any of your floral needs!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Nicole V

Sara is awesome to work with! She recently did the flowers for our vow renewal and they turned out beautiful! Her prices are more than fair and her work is amazing! We highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Stephanie O

Sara was awesome from our very first meeting we're we went over the details of what I was looking for! We all know Getting married can be very stressful and having vendors understand your needs just helps the process! Sara was so sweet, it was so nice to have someone be able to... Read More understand your vision and bring it to life.... I knew that I could trust her with one of the most important days of my life! My Bouquet was just gorgeous! When I walked out to see everything set up exactly how I visioned it to be, it was the best feeling! Thank you Sara I would recommend you to everyone! Btw her prices are the best in town too! But the quality is if your paying too dollar!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Blake W

Sara was great since I inquired about her gorgeous work. She met with my fiancé and I on a Sunday and worked through a contract that not only fit what we wanted but our budget too. 💜

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Olivia T

My cake lady recommended Sweet Stems, and I thank her for it! Sweet Stems is the best-- the bouquets were so dense and beautiful and the price is SO affordable. She will work with you-- no matter your budget. My husband and I are so thankful for Sweet Stems.

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Stephanie A

From one business owner to another I have to say I absolutely love Sara. I'm a firm believer in supporting small businesses so when I reached out to her I never knew how amazing she would be. All I had was a picture and a vision and she made it a reality. The arrangement she... Read More made for my photography contest was absolutely beautiful and my client LOVED it. If you want your vision to come true you have to reach out to Sara. Trust me you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Michelle M

Oh my goodness! I love Sara Michelle's work!!! She KNOWS her craft for sure! She did my bouquets for my daughters 11th birthday and they simply "MADE THE PARTY POP!" The colors were so bright and the flowers so fresh and fragrant!!! I wouldn't use anyone else!!! This woman is a... Read More hard worker just like me!!! I only do business with "THE BEST" and she's one!!! I cover you head to toe like a warm, fuzzy blanket when it comes to food, and she does the same when it comes to your flowers!!!🌸💐💜 Michelle~Nana's Tamales, Tacos & more... Catering by Michelle Ann where everything is MADE WITH LOVE❤️😇!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Marías Street Tacos C

I've met Sarah at a bridal expo. I saw her arrangements that she had made for that day and I can tell the quality of flowers she uses. shes very professional and pleasant to talk to. She is very talented in what she does. I give her 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 5 star to her and her business. Thank... Read More you Sarah!

Sara Quintana

Lucky for me, I grew up with a Grandmother that owned one of the oldest & well known Flower shops in the South Bay Area. She also believed firmly in child labor lol. So I was blessed at a very early age with a life long creative gift & priceless valuable knowledge in the industry. I have over 20 years of hands on experience as a Professional Floral Designer. The Services I offer will stand out above others in my industry because as a Professional Floral designer I strive for excellent quality & affordable pricing for my clients. My passion shows through my designs & my 5 star reviews <3