Voted Best Wedding Cakes - Louisville A-List!

At Sweet Stuff Bakery we want you to feel the difference. Of course we do beautiful, delicious cakes, but what we also do is help you design a very personal and unique wedding cake. Once designed, we decorate with every detail in mind. Our cakes are typically smooth-iced with a delicious buttercream which means your guests will love every bite. Our pricing is simple and easy to understand, and you can have a variety of flavors for no extra cost. When you make a tasting appointment for your wedding cake, you'll have the pleasure of tasting at least eight flavors of cake. And you'll enjoy your fresh one year anniversary cake which is provided to you at no cost! Call soon to make an appointment, and let us do all we can to make your special day an elegant memory.

Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

323 East Spring Street, New Albany, IN (812) 948-2507

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Erica G

It was wonderful working with Diane to design our wedding cake and treats. In addition to a gorgeous cake, we also had dessert trays and cookies. Diane made the process simple and fun, and best of all, everything was delicious!

Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 7/01/2015 Lisa O

Our cake was non-traditional in flavors, but very traditional in appearance, and this bakery delivered in both! It was absolutely breathtaking and delicious. We will be having the same flavors (strawberry, lemon, and orange) in many birthday cakes to come!

Best Bakery Around!

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 Kylee H

Let me first say that my husband and I did taste testings at several other bakeries, and Sweet Stuff was our favorite by far! Hands down best wedding cake I've ever had. And they did a fabulous job on the design I asked for (which looked rather difficult to do). We also loved... Read More that they use buttercream icing instead of fondant. It was so light and fluffy! I loved it and I usually hate icing! Everything about it was amazing. We couldn't be more happy with how our cake turned out. It was average priced- a little more expensive than a couple of other bakeries we looked into, but it's worth it in my book!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Pria M

I've used Sweet Stuff since moving to So. IN 20 years ago. I email a picture and they always exceed my expectations! I have tried several flavor cakes and all have been delicious but Banana Hummingbird is my favorite! Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Mackenzie F

Wow was this cake delicious! We had the ability to select a different flavor for each tier with the Almond being my favorite. Our venue packed us a bag with two pieces of each flavor and my husband and I were eating wedding cake the entire week following our event. I can't wait... Read More until our one year anniversary when Sweet Stuff will gift us an anniversary cake. I will definitely use Sweet Stuff for other cake catering needs.

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Jade M

Our wedding cake turned out not only beautiful, but delicious as well! It was so moist and we had so many guests tell us it was excellent. The grooms cake turned out very nice too and they were very professional to work with. We definitely recommend using Sweet Stuff Bakery.... Read More They do not disappoint!

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Amanda G

I love cake. I eat it a lot. Sweet Stuff is by far the best cake I have had in the Louisville area. For my wedding, I got a two-tier strawberry cake, and a half chocolate/half yellow sheet cake. Both were moist and beautiful. Also, the staff is great. Patient, competent,... Read More didn't try to upsell.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Morgan H

The cake tasted and looked fabulous! I could not have picked a better place to get any cake from. Great customer service as well! I highly recommend for all events.

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Kinsey B

They did a beautiful job on our wedding cake and dessert bar! Loved working with them.

My cakes were fantastic!

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Martha R

I had so many complements on how tasty the cake was, personally I was too busy to eat a piece, but we have the top tier here at home to eat! Mainly because Sweet Stuff actually will remake out top tier on our 1 year anniversary so I don't have to try to find a freezer to keep it... Read More in! They are a value compared to another very popular bakery in New Albany and taste just a good for half the price! And our rather unusual request for a grooms cake was no problem for Sweet Stuff!

Great Cake! Great Service!

Reviewed on 1/04/2015 Sara S

Diane was great at our first meeting! She printed a picture from my Pintrest and was very receptive to our ideas. She delivered on time and everyone loved the cake.

Amazing Flavor

Reviewed on 10/10/2014 Amanda E

Customer service is amazing. My favorite part about ordering from Sweet Stuff Bakery is that I didn't have to save the top part of my cake for our anniversary. They bake us a brand new one. I don't think there is one flavor that I tried that I didn't like. Each flavor is... Read More just perfect!

Most delicious cake!

Reviewed on 7/29/2014 Jaclyn T

Sweet stuff is awesome to work with. She really tries to get a feel for your personality and make every cake unique. Their cake is also the most delicious cake that we tried. Bonus: instead of saving your top tier, she includes an anniversary cake that you can order fresh one... Read More year after your wedding!

Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 11/25/2013 emily p

The cake design was beautiful and the cake tasted amazing! They will also make the top layer of your wedding cake for free on your first anniversary!

My dream cake; delicious and beautiful

Reviewed on 10/24/2013 Whitney R

Sweet stuff did an amazing job on our wedding cake! The cake was delicious, all 5 flavors! We were able to get an extra sheet cake along with our tiered cake to accommodate all our guests. They were very easy to work with and decorated our cake from a picture I found online!... Read More Exactly what we wanted! They are even including a fresh top tier to our cake in a year, so we didn't have to save ours! Highly recommend!

Beautiful and tasty

Reviewed on 10/09/2013 Jeanna C

Sweet Stuff worked with me on the design and the taste. They can make any cake happen. It was perfect and everyone raved about the taste. It was perfect. Last minute they created a grooms cake that was awesome. I'm so grateful. The. It's was the most reasonable around. Best bang... Read More for your buck here!!

BEST cake!!

Reviewed on 9/24/2013 Katelyn J

They work with you to help decide what you want. It was exactly what I wanted! And super delicious. Best part is you get to order your 1-year anniversary cake you don't have to freeze it.

Disappointed

Reviewed on 3/07/2013 Cara V

We went to sweet stuff because I love their sugar cookies with white chocolate icing. When we went in for the first meeting it seemed awesome and they could make us exactly what we wanted. When we went in for the mock up and couple weeks before the wedding, they couldn't do... Read More that now and what they could do was not pretty. We finally came to a resolution and then comes the wedding day. The cake was beautiful. Here were the issues....the cake toppers were on there completely. Then, the bottom layer of our cake WAS frozen still. Supposedly, they don't freeze them. It was just a rather disappointing experience for 400 plus dollars. The cake(that wasn't frozen) was delicious and the buttercream icing was great

A wedding cake that tastes as fabulous as it looks

Reviewed on 12/27/2012 Alexandra K

Diane knocked i tout of the park on my wedding cake! Wow, I never imagined I could have such a beautiful cake that tasted so great. I personally think cake is tough to perfect, especially when making an art piece of it, but Sweet Stuff did better than imaginable. The cake was so... Read More moist, perfectly sweet, and if I haven't said yet, simply stunning. I took Diane a picture of a cake I loved, a complex cake at that, and there is stood at my reception, EXACTLY as I wanted! But more than just the look, the taste is what amazes me. It shouldn't...a professional baker should be able to make a decorated cake that tastes great. But you go to so many weddings and the cake is just cake. Many people don't eat it or just take a bite for something sweet. But I got multiple compliments on my cake. Everyone LOVED the red velvet. My husband and I are carrot cake connoisseurs, and that is the layer we cut into. I had the stomach bug on my wedding day and even then knew the carrot cake was to die for. I proved this theory on Christmas as my family surprised me with a miniature version of my wedding cake which was just as pretty as the first one and withstood the TRUE test of tastiness as we all had time to sit down and simply enjoy each bite of the delicious cake. Diane fulfilled our dream of the wedding cake, creating the look and flavors we wanted. She did THREE different flavors of cake (all so tasty), and made them into the wedding cake of my dreams. The amazing part to me was that the wedding cake displayed was actually the cake served! I have talked to many vendors who serve sheet cakes now and decorate styrofoam. This is truly a PERFECT service review of Sweet Stuff Bakery - Thank you!

Sinfully delicious

Reviewed on 11/26/2012 Erin S

I searched the web for the perfect cake. I was able to meet with Diane and present my ideas, piecing together my favorite parts of various cakes. I received exactly what I had envisioned. The cake was not only gorgeous but incredibly delicious. Their work was clean, precise,... Read More and professional. We enjoy baking and decorating cakes, but I would definitely use Sweet Stuff again.

Delicious deal!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 Annie G

We wanted to have a dessert table of mini desserts and a cake for us to cut. Sweet Stuff was able to do mini size brownies, cupcakes, cheese cakes and so much more! It was a huge hit amongst everyone and we were happy to be able to choose desserts we liked. The value is fabulous... Read More with Sweet Stuff. You get amazingly delicious desserts at a cost that is very reasonable. The staff was also very nice, helpful and willing to meet all of our needs! Would definitely recommend them.

Cake on the wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/30/2012 Stephanie B

I am rating this place a 5 star because their cake is amazing. We got a 3 layered cake with 3 different flavors and I must say all 3 was the best cake I have ever had. The cake turned out to be beautiful me and my Husband was very pleased I would highly recommend to go there!

Beautiful

Reviewed on 7/17/2012 Michelle D

Our cake was simple, elegant, and unique. And the flavors were wonderful!

delicious

Reviewed on 6/16/2012 Kimberly Y

Their cakes are delicious! I only ate the small bite my husband fed me but it was good. And they give you a free one year anniversary cake. We didn't order enough.

Beautiful & Delicious

Reviewed on 1/03/2012 Ali M

The coconut cake was perfect for a winter wedding theme AND DELICIOUS. I got so many compliments. Sweet Stuff never fails for ANY bakery needs. They are the best!!