Basic Rentals + Vintage Rentals + Floral Design + Event Styling + Day of Coordinating

Lighting, Decorations + Accents, Chairs, Dance Floor, Dinnerware, Heating + Cooling Equipment, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Lounge Furniture, Rentals + Equipment

507 River Bend Drive, Georgetown, TX

october 2012 wedding;

Reviewed on 6/05/2013 Brittney C

the tables and chairs and linens i rented for our wedding were very nice quality and pick up/drop off was easy. it was easy to get a hold of the vendors. my only regret is not knowing they do the actual stylizing of the wedding! if i had know that, i would have splurged a little... Read More and saved me a headache of my DIY wedding. my DIY wedding was fun, but i mainly did a DIY because i was afraid other vendors wouldn't get my 'style' after looking at photos on their website i realized they do this. maybe if they would've advertised better, i wouldn't known. when i went to the shop to talk to them they were kinda shy and reserved, not sales men at all. which is a good thing- but in this case a bad thing as well cause i didn't know of all the things they offered. i am very satisfied though & if i ever have a party or shower of some sort i will definitely use them in the future.

Quirky, VIntage

Reviewed on 4/30/2013 Bethanni J

Super cute and quirky rentals. They provide a great service and quality products. Price is good and the staff was awesome. Would definitely use again

Great rentals! Great people to work with!

Reviewed on 4/11/2013 Jennifer S

I had a really specific vision for my wedding and I knew the average rentals company couldn't offer me what I was looking for. I wanted special, vintage elements woven in, and Sweet Sunday was able to offer me that at a better price than anyone else could! Justin was amazing to... Read More work with and was super helpful. He went out of his way to make us feel taken care of. If you're getting married in the Austin area and are planning a wedding that needs extra-special touches, I highly recommend Sweet Sunday Events!

Great rental company

Reviewed on 3/10/2015 Rachel W

Sweet Sunday Events came as a suggestion, but not requirement, from our reception venue. I looked around at other options and found Sweet Sunday Events to be the most reasonably priced rental company. We only rented tables and chairs. I made a few changes to our order, and... Read More the employees were very easy to work with and happy to change the order. The chairs were delivered on time the day before the even. I did not pay for set up, since I wasn't sure how I wanted everything set up. We put all rentals back where they were delivered and they were picked up the next day. I highly recommend them as a hassle-free rental company!

Things turned out fine but could have gone better

Reviewed on 5/06/2014 Christine W

Items rented-glassware, chair covers (ended up going back), napkins, garden chairs When our chair covers arrived they did not fit the actual chairs, even though they were the largest size. My mother had purposely borrowed a covers and took them to our reception site to make... Read More sure they fit. So, not sure what happened. Justin was very helpful and had garden chairs brought all the way from an hour away to make things right. He was very kind. Glasses-were filthy. As we were setting them on the tables the day before we discovered that they were dirty. Luckily, I had rubbing alcohol on hand. My family wiped down close to 600 glasses.

Great selection of products and flexible delivery

Reviewed on 11/16/2013 Joshua H

I loved the selection of product that Sweet Sunday had and their prices are on the cheaper side out of Austin area vendors. I did get some inconsistent service. When I first went in I was disappointed at the girl's willingness to give me recommendations or help me make... Read More decisions. However, every other interaction with employees was helpful and I received prompt service.

Great customer service!

Reviewed on 12/27/2012 Megan S

I only rented propane heaters from Sweet Sunday Events, however, even for a small order like mine, Justin did a great job. He answered emails quickly, and was very helpful with my questions.

Our Wedding was Stunning!

Reviewed on 7/28/2012 Haleigh H

Sweet Sunday Events went above and beyond my expectations. Rachel and Katy did such a fabulous job planning, styling and coordinating our wedding, I would use them again in a heartbeat. We got married May12, 2012 at La Paloma in Austin Texas and everything we came up with... Read More together was just amazing. They listened to what I was envisioning and we collaborated together from afar. I am from Texas, but was living in Virginia at the time. I thought I would be a super hero bride at first and plan everything from afar, until about month 2, I threw my hands up and found Sweet Sunday. We met a few times and corresponded via email back and forth all the way leading up to the wedding. The day was amazing. The floral arrangements were breathtaking, the alter they HAND made was just amazing. The center piece they also handmade to hang from the chandelier above the center of the dance floor was stunning. I recommend Sweet Sunday to anyone seeking a unique wedding. I wanted nothing close to traditional decorations and styling and they did just that. Sweet Sunday was worth every cent and I cannot rave about them enough. Here is a link to the wedding they styled for me:http://ruffledblog.com/ombre-austin-wedding/ Haleigh

Just Amazing in Every Way!

Reviewed on 7/10/2012 Katie L

I cannot recommend Sweet Sunday highly enough! Katy, Rachel, and Justin went above and beyond to help us create the perfect wedding event. We had them do the flowers, linens, rentals, and day-of corrdinating. The flowers were beyond gorgeous and far surpassed our... Read More exectations. Katy and Rachel have a talent for truly listening to what you are telling them and then intuitively sensing what want, but don't know how to put into words. Their creativity and professionalism are rare indeed. The linens were high quality as were all the other rentals. I truly don't know how we would have gotten through the big day without their help coordinating the event. They made it possible for both the parents and bridal couple to float through the day enjoying every moment. As I said, I cannot possibly recommend them highly enough!

Backyard Wedding!

Reviewed on 7/10/2012 Rachel R

Planning our wedding was exciting with the Sweet Sunday team! Our goal of keeping things simple reflected perfectly in our backyard. Sweet Sunday is God sent and well above the norm. Their style mirrored our spirits and their nature matched our dedication to our marriage.... Read More It was a vintage shabby chic spring theme! The entire evening was stunning yet ever so simple. We would not have changed a thing and all the dots connected beautifully on that day thanks to them!

Simply Amazing

Reviewed on 7/03/2012 Marsha N

Katy and the team at Sweet Sunday are amazing!! I wanted our wedding to be rustic but elegant. The pictures I brought in were very contradictory to one another but Katy was able to take bits and pieces of all that I loved and create my perfect vision. Rachel (the coordinator)... Read More was a blessing on the big day and Justin had everything perfectly set. I feel that Sweet Sunday really got to know who we were and that reflected in their work. I can't thank them enough!

Perfect Touch!

Reviewed on 6/29/2012 Melanie D

I used Sweet Sunday Events for linen rentals and flowers. We also rented these beautiful glass balls called “whirly balls” from Sweet Sunday. I got the chance to work a lot with Katie and Justin and they are absolutely wonderful. They are both very kind and helpful! When I was... Read More searching for a florist, I could only find businesses that did very “traditional” flower arrangements. I wanted something romantic and soft. I LOVED my bouquet, as well as my bridesmaids and all the corsages and boutonnieres. The table linens were amazing as well. I rented quite a few ivory round table cloths and burlap table runners. The burlap was very well kept and looked great! The “whirly balls” that we rented were hung from a tree at our ceremony site. Justin and Katie hung these from a long tree branch with colorful ribbon. The “whirly balls” had gorgeous mums in them and it was just the perfect touch to our ceremony. I am nothing but pleased with the job that Sweet Sunday Events did and I would definitely recommend their services to anyone!

Splendid

Reviewed on 6/18/2012 Emma C

I worked with Sweet Sunday for Rentals, Floral, Styling, and Coordinating. They did a great job and really listened and understood what I was going for. The wedding was perfect, better than I ever could have imagined. Day of Rachel took care of EVERYTHING - which was... Read More great and my the day so much more enjoyable for me. I highly recommend all of their services. They are a great family and friend run business that pays close attention to all of the details. Thank you to the entire Sweet Sunday team for helping my wedding so great! Emma

Literally the best event ever!!

Reviewed on 6/08/2012 Janell L

Sweet Sunday Events gave me the dream wedding I didn't know I had. Early on in the engagement I didn't even want a wedding mainly because of the hassle and drama I had seen so many of my friends go through, and I never really thought the result of the wedding for them ever... Read More looked worth it. However, from the moment we decided to hire Rachel, Katy and Justin, I immediately got much more excited! They did our design, decorating and month of coordinating. My groom and I appreciated their attention to detail in designing each element of our ceremony and rehearsal site decor. They never judged our "off the beaten path" ideas and in fact got excited by our primary color scheme and quilt and Texas wildflower-based decor ideas. They were always quick to respond to e-mails and flawless in handling any concerns. On the day of our wedding, the only thing I had to worry about was showing up and having a great time, since everything else was managed perfectly. Everyone said it looked like a wedding straight out of "Pinterest" and I have to agree, they literally took every one of my favorite design ideas and made them come to life while also incorporating many family heirloom pieces which made our wedding feel personal as well. I can't imagine a more perfect wedding for my groom and I. He said, "If you ever have a wedding in Georgetown, hire these people. They make dreams come true." I really can't say enough good things; these people ROCK and made our wedding AWESOME!! Hire them and you WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.

Our Dream Wedding

Reviewed on 6/05/2012 Kaci A

Sweet Sunday Events created our dream wedding day. I came to them with a few pictures of our vision and they created a wedding design beyond our wildest dreams! From the florals to the feathers, the event was unique and perfect. We received so many compliments on the decor and... Read More rentals. To call these ladies creative would be an understatement. Katy and Rachel have an amazing eye for design and decor. Not to mention the incredible detail in the their work. The day of the event they worked so hard to make sure our big day was perfect. We are convinced we had the best stylists and event coordinators around. They do it all. And are insanely good at it!

Flowers

Reviewed on 4/10/2012 Austin H

My flowers were absolutely spectacular!!! Better than I every could imagine. I emailed them about two weeks before the wedding with a really cool idea I found online for my altar and then created it for very reasonable and it was exactly what I wanted! If you want a florist... Read More with out of the box ideas and beautiful flower arrangements contact Sweet Sunday!

Buzzing with Creative Energy

Reviewed on 4/03/2012 Brooke M

For months, my husband(then fiancé) and I shopped around for an event company that was unique, fun, and reasonably priced of course. When we stepped into Sweet Sunday's charming shop we knew our search was over. This place was buzzing with creative energy and filled with lots of... Read More awesome vintage goodies. The staff was incredibly nice and accomodating. You could tell that they didn't just want to help us put on a fabulous party, they wanted to create an unforgettable day full of details that matched our personalities. That's exactly what they did! All I had to do was mention an idea to Katy(owner/designer) and she completely understood our vision. We were able to rent several pieces of their antique furniture, chairs, linens, and dinnerware all for a great price. And I haven't even mentioned the breathtaking floral arrangements they created for me! Truly stunning! My wedding day was better than my wildest dreams and I owe a large part of it to Sweet Sunday. You can tell that Katy, Justin, and Rachel truly love what they do and that love radiants through their impeccable work!

Gorgeous Linens & More

Reviewed on 3/29/2012 Kay R

My daughter (the bride) and I first met Sweet Sunday at the Austin Bridal Extravaganza, and are so lucky we did! We can't say enough great things about their service, ease of working with, and the excellent quality of their products. We rented absolutely beautiful linens for... Read More the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception -- all perfect! We also rented a settee for the bride & groom, Chivari chairs for the reception, and draping for the ballroom. All at the best prices, too! CALL THEM NOW - and ask for Justin!

Flowers and Rentals

Reviewed on 11/16/2011 Lauren B

Katy arranged all of the flowers for our wedding and they were gorgeous. Her vision was exactly what I had imagined and I loved seeing everything come together. The only draw back was what to do with them after the wedding because they required all of the vases back after--- I... Read More really wanted to donate them to nursing homes. I think my family ended up taking some to the nursing homes and some to the graveyard for family and friends. We also took a couple arrangements home! The flowers were gorgeous and I absolutely loved them. We also rented linens from them. They set up everything Saturday and then tore down everything afterwards. We even rented place settings and mason jars for drinks as well. What started out as a small investment soon grew, but it was great to be able to get everything all from one place. Katy and her husband are wonderful and so easy to get in touch with. Rachel was a great support system- we used her as our weekend wedding coordinator. The only complaint I had was that she is a little timid and I wish she would have spoken up a little more. But everything ran smoothly and I loved having someone with me the day of the event to coordinate all of the vendors and timing of events.

Sweet Sunday on a Sweet Saturday

Reviewed on 9/07/2011 Hailey C

Working with Justin and Sweet Sunday was wonderful. They were very helpful in what they could provide, patient, cooperative, and pleasant. They were timely and efficient, the rentals were beautiful and I was very pleased with the overall service and products from this company.

Excellent

Reviewed on 5/27/2011 Caryn D

We used them for all of our rentals and for my day of wedding coordination. The rentals you get from them are amazing. I mentioned the idea of having all antique mismatched plates for the wedding and they made it happen! Everything they do is going to be perfect. They helped me... Read More so much with all parts of my wedding. We really could not have done it without them. Also, their prices are so much more reasonable than anybody else in Austin and they have better products. You will not be disappointed.

TO Sweet Sunday Events