Sweet Tooth & the Sugarbabies - Let's celebrate!

In the true essence of classic Motown Revues, the Sugarbabies entertain with a full show rather than just a band. We combine many different styles of old and new popular music with high energy, choreography, and talent to ensure an exciting and memorable celebration for everyone in attendance!

Instruments

Guitar, Keyboard, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Vocals

Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, Music

Best. Wedding Band. Ever.

Reviewed on 2/04/2014

I have worked with hundreds of bands organizing weddings, regattas, corporate events for over 10 years in Newport, RI and when it was my turn to tie the knot...Sweet Tooth & the Sugarbabies was our first call before the venue, before the florist, before the caterer (and even... Read More before some of my friends)! Eytan and all of the other artists are fun, yet professional and literally had every single one of our guests on the dance floor! Such an amazing day and we can't thank the Sugarbabies enough!!! (September 21, 2013 Fort Adams State Park, Newport RI)

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Kim Z

We had Them Apples perform at our wedding on August 27th, 2017 in Harwich Port, MA. I cannot even begin to say enough great things about this band. They were engaging, they sounded AWESOME, and you could tell they were over the moon to be performing. Every single guest raved... Read More about them, and they did everything, down to introductions and pronouncing my last name, PERFECTLY. They walked me through every detail before the big day, and they did not disappoint. Also, I'm 100% positive they didn't even take a break, which was another wow point for me. Our dancing was about 2 hours and they committed to those 2 hours wholeheartedly. Cannot say enough good things, JUST BOOK THEM

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Michaela A

From the very start my experience with the sugarbabies was perfect. They were prompt returning emails and very professional and personable. Their experience was apparent every step of the way and they always sought out and met all my needs and wants. They made my wedding day a... Read More blast! Everyone's first complement about the day was how incredible the band was. I did not leave the dance floor the entire night! I would highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Alyse S

Whoever is thinking of having a live band in the Boston area....MUST HIRE SUGARBABIES! Never have I attended a wedding (let alone make a wedding) where the dance floor was never empty! Jon and Eyton (as well as the other members of the band) were amazing! Every song they... Read More performed, regardless of genre, sounded like the original artist. They were accommodating and flexible. My guests kept complimenting how good they were. They were loud enough but not too loud so, if you weren't dancing, you could still have a conversation. A special shout out to Jon for recreating the Prince vibe!! You made my night!! Thank you for such a memorable evening

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Alyssa W

The Sugarbabies are absolutely incredible. If you have a chance to work with them, do it! They spent so much time with us customizing the music for our cocktail hour and reception so that their performance felt personal and incredibly special. On our wedding day, they were... Read More professional, personable and ready to rock. They seriously brought the heat to our dance floor. Every single one of our guests commented on how incredible the band was! Don't give it another thought: book the Sugarbabies!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Kelly B

11.26.16 State Room, Boston MA Just WOW! My husband and I had the pleasure of having the Sweet Tooth & the Sugarbabies play at our Boston wedding. They outdid themselves in so many ways and our family and friends still talk about how talented and great they were. They truly... Read More made our night and we will forever cherish those memories. Eytan was a pleasure to work with and made it seamless throughout the night. We also did our lighting though Entertainment specialists and were happy with their work. I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Jillian P

Goodwill and Them Apples band was AMAZING for our wedding. Super helpful with the planning and recommendations and beyond outstanding the day of. Professional, courteous, energetic they were our #1 must have vendor and they did not disappoint. Definitely go check them out... Read More playing in Newport and around Boston live to see for yourself. Huge shoutout to Eytan, Jack, and Erik thank you for making our big day so memorable, fun, and smooth. You were the highlight of the night!!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Ray H

We hired the Sugarbabies sister band, Good Will & Them Apples. From start to finish, they were phenomenal! Eytan answered all of our questions and helped us with the venue location logistics, since we had a ceremony location, which required portable power, and a tented area... Read More for the reception. They send out a list of songs they are currently playing and give you the choice to highlight which ones you'd prefer. They will also play one or two songs they learn per your request. The group clearly has vetted everyone who plays for them, and they all know every song they play inside and out. We looked at another group who was reading from iPads, which to us seemed unprofessional. They also like to put their own minor variations into any of the songs they play. They are excellent at transitioning seamlessly from one song to the other, without having to play the whole song. For introductions, coordinating and emceeing, Jack & Erik were very well coordinated, everyone dressed up nicely and every single guest was blown away by their energy and quality. We requested an extra trumpet player to add a little more brass without losing the saxophone for some songs. We had almost every guest on the dance floor (which was our goal) and we really enjoyed having them play for us. 100% recommend, but if you have a chance, go see them locally to make sure they'd fit your desired style. We're looking forward to seeing them again!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Sarah N

I fell in love with Goodwill and Them Apples at a bar in Newport while I was in town looking for venues for my wedding. A few weeks later, I contracted them to play at my wedding. I knew they would be fantastic, but my husband and I are pretty picky when it comes to music and we... Read More had A LOT of specific requests. So, we anticipated the band not being able to fulfill all of our crazy requests, but we were wrong. Them Apples did EVERYTHING we asked. They even learned songs by Adele and Chainsmokers and played them LIVE. Incredible. The whole party was on the dance floor the entire night to the point where we ran out of room on the dance floor and guests were dancing in the grass! This band is professional, incredibly nice, and an absolute blast. Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without them!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Karen R

We LOVE the Sugarbabies! My husband and I saw them at our friends wedding two years ago and were hooked. We then caught a few of their shows at local bars and they always keep you on our feet. Booking them for our wedding (10-14-16) was a no brainer and they did an amazing job!... Read More From the prelude music to the sax/electric guitar for cocktail hour they set the perfect tone we wanted for our wedding. Our guest had such positive things to say about these guys!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Tom B

This is truly the best wedding band ever. They did our wedding on 8/5 out on Cape Cod and they rocked! They brought so much energy and had the crowd dancing all night. I cannot recommend them highly enough. Management was super easy to deal with and they made life easy for my... Read More wife and I. If you are looking for a great band in the Boston area, look no further.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Shannon D

The Sugarbabies are absolutely incredible. They rocked our backyard Cape wedding! They played non-stop for 2 hours in the August heat and kept the dance floor jam packed all night. Eytan was so easy to work with from the beginning- he kept us posted on dates we could check out... Read More the band, let us know what would work best with our venue and preferences, and was professional and honest throughout the whole booking process. Jon did a fantastic job organizing everything for the wedding day and the music was phenomenal. The band was even better than I could have imagined. Thank you Sugarbabies- you all are amazing!!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Hannah B

The Sugarbabies are absolutely amazing. The best possible wedding band. I can't even remember the number of guests that came up to us after our wedding to tell us they were by far the best wedding band they had ever heard. The Sugarbabies were super fun, nice, and communicative... Read More throughout the process, and their performance at our wedding was incredible. We can't recommend them highly enough. Choosing the Sugarbabies as your wedding band is a no-brainer. If you like dancing, they will be the best part of your wedding (besides getting married).

Reviewed on 7/21/2016

Wow!! The best wedding band ever! Sweet Tooth and the Sugarbabies played at our daughter's wedding last weekend in Jefferson, NH. What a SPECTACULAR day and an INCREDIBLE band! They had the dance floor packed the entire night and joined in on the fun. I would give them ten... Read More stars if it was possible!

Reviewed on 5/11/2016

Good Will and Them Apples Band is the best wedding band in the country. First, as a musician, I couldn't have been happier to have such a tight and perfectly composed group of performers at our wedding. They were all lovely, warm, and friendly guests, and they were enjoying... Read More themselves on stage. As a group, their musicianship is through the roof. And Cody scored the MVP for the night as a charismatic and attentive wedding host. We had a pretty flexible and low key wedding and he helped us read the crowd and navigate the night so that there wasn't any down time or dull moments. Good Will and Them Apples Band was the best wedding band I could have hoped for. And they were our top pick out of the 30+ bands we looked at when trying to book music for our wedding.

Reviewed on 5/09/2016 Kelsey M

If you are looking for a wedding band, you should look no farther, the Sugarbabies are the best wedding band that you can find! Eytan and John, were patient, kind and gave attention to all details from the day that we reached out to them. The band played a set list that was... Read More perfect and appealing for us and out guests. Our dance floor was rocking the whole night!!! The only complaint we heard was how sore everyone was from dancing all night! Sugarbabies largely contributed to making our wedding the best day of our lives. You would be crazy to even consider another band!

Reviewed on 4/04/2016 Kate L

If you are even considering having another band at your wedding, you are CRAZY! The Sugarbabies could not have been more incredible. Jon killed it as MC, accommodating some super last minute switches in the order of the intros without missing a beat, and he constantly checked in... Read More with us to make sure everything was going the way we wanted. The band had every single person in the room, age 10-95, on the dance floor the ENTIRE night. We have heard from countless people that the Sugarbabies were the best wedding band they've ever heard, and we could not agree more!!! I can't say enough good things about Jon and the rest of the Sugarbabies. Please hire them for your wedding, you will not regret it for a second.

Reviewed on 1/03/2016

The Sugarbabies are one of the best live bands we've seen, and we'll continue to go to their performances long after our wedding. To a musician, they are consummate professionals; as a collective, they are savvy, dynamic and exhilarating. So much energy, so much funk. People... Read More told us ours was the best wedding they'd attended, and much of that is due to the the Sugarbabies. In advance of the wedding, Eytan was accessible and insightful, often giving candid advice as we planned our reception. On the wedding day, Jon was attentive and patient: he was poised and focused while we were on overload. Everything was perfect- our entry, our parent dances, and the whole performance. The SBs executed a steady build during dinner and proceeded to blow the roof off. Guests ranging in age from 28 to 70 said they were the best wedding band they'd ever seen. We couldn't have asked for a better experience during our reception.

Reviewed on 12/14/2015 Susan W

Sugarbabies rock!!! The dance floor was packed from the get, and all guests were wildly impressed with their musicianship. Awesome energy; the band is younger and they are all way cooler looking (ha!) than most wedding bands out there. Truly gifted artists. We are music snobs,... Read More and could not be happier with their performance on our wedding. THANK YOU for making our night so memorable.

Reviewed on 12/14/2015

They're not only the nest wedding band I've seen, they're the best band ever! They were professional, helpful and accommodating which left us with nothing to worry about on our wedding day. The Sugarbabies put on a great show that left people talking about it weeks after the... Read More reception. This is the band for you!

Reviewed on 11/07/2015 Joey W

After all the reviews we saw, and seeing the Sugarbabies live almost a year before our wedding, we knew they would be good, but we could only dream they would be as good as they were on the actual day. The Sugarbabies were the life of our party. Our guests were up and dancing... Read More the entire evening and the floor didn't empty until Eytan said so or we had to leave the venue. The crown even demanded an encore. I've never seen that at a wedding. They also delivered on making it easy to do business with them and catering to all our specific needs. When I called the day before the wedding to ask for a special request, I would have been totally understanding if they had told me It was too late (I mean they had been so specific about what they needed and when, and given us so much notice), but instead, they hustled and made it work. If you get the Sugarbabies for your wedding: You are lucky.

Reviewed on 11/06/2015 Tara C

The Sugarbabies were amazing. Great communication leading up to the wedding day, and on the wedding day they were so full of energy! We are still hearing from guests how awesome our band was. We could not have been happier!

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Rebecca C

The Sugarbabies are awesome! Easily the best part of our wedding. We got dozens of compliments from our guests. So glad we hired them!

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 April F

Every Wedding should be blessed with this Band! Everyone at our wedding raved about how engaging and talented the band was. I saw people I have never seen dance, get up and groove on our wedding night. The spirit and energy of the sugarbabies is contagious. You are guaranteed... Read More a fund night your guests will rave about if you go with this band!

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Katie R

Sweet Tooth & The Sugarbabies will be the best decision you ever made! They were amazing to work with from start to finish and THE BEST BAND EVER! They are unreal and our dance floor was full the entire night. This band knows how to read your crowd and keep the party going... Read More until the very end! Our guests still haven't stopped talking about them. We couldn't be happier. They are so professional, talented, entertaining, fun and just a pleasure to work with!