Sweet Tooth & the Sugarbabies Band

Based in Boston, MA

Sweet Tooth & the Sugarbabies - Let's celebrate!

In the true essence of classic Motown Revues, the Sugarbabies entertain with a full show rather than just a band. We combine many different styles of old and new popular music with high energy, choreography, and talent to ensure an exciting and memorable celebration for everyone in attendance!

Instruments

Guitar, Keyboard, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Vocals

Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, Music

Based in Boston, MA (206) 661-4126

Best Wedding Band Out There!

Reviewed on 5/21/2014 Matthew H

Sweet Tooth is truly the best, everything was incredible. They had the dance floor going the whole night. Brilliant mix of old stuff and new stuff, and they are true performers. Eytan makes it easy to plan and make sure everyone get's what they want. Our guests are... Read More still talking about the band, and everyone has said that they were the best that they've seen. Don't believe me? Check out one of there shows at bars around the city, you will be amazed!

Best. Wedding Band. Ever.

Reviewed on 2/04/2014

I have worked with hundreds of bands organizing weddings, regattas, corporate events for over 10 years in Newport, RI and when it was my turn to tie the knot...Sweet Tooth & the Sugarbabies was our first call before the venue, before the florist, before the caterer (and even... Read More before some of my friends)! Eytan and all of the other artists are fun, yet professional and literally had every single one of our guests on the dance floor! Such an amazing day and we can't thank the Sugarbabies enough!!! (September 21, 2013 Fort Adams State Park, Newport RI)

Whatever you do, hire this band for your wedding

Reviewed on 12/02/2013

My wife and I were looking for a band for our wedding. We lived in NYC but were getting married in Maine, had no time to scout out local bands or really do much research. A friend who had just been married (and who had had Sweet Tooth and the Sugarbabies play their wedding)... Read More said that he could make things easy for me by simply hiring Sweet Tooth and the Sugarbabies. I didn't know anything about them, my wife knew even less about them, but everyone I asked who had been to their wedding couldn't stop talking about them. I'm not kidding when I say these people would just go on and on, gushing over them endlessly. Now I'm one of those people. If there was one thing that is a must have for your wedding, it is this band. Whatever youtube videos I watched prior to our wedding did not come close to capturing their energy, enthusiasm, or above all their professionalism. Make no mistake about it- you are hiring absolute pros when you get these guys. Eytan (band leader) has the poise, presence, and capacity to MC your evening and keep the flow going. The band members are all personable, charismatic, and make you feel as though they would rather be nowhere else. At least half a dozen times throughout the evening, beginning right after we were introduced, Eytan personally approached both my wife and I and asked "how are YOU doing? Can I get you anything?" If we needed a glass of wine, he made sure we had a glass of wine. It wasn't an act- it was him making sure we got what we wanted on the biggest day of our lives. More about the band. They played for 4 hours, more or less straight, with the only breaks being for rounds of group photos. By the end of the evening there was a sweaty, elated crowd of our friends and family chanting for the band to go on, to play one more song, no one among us wanting them to stop or for the evening to be over. When it did come to an end, I asked Eytan if I could get him a drink, wanting to celebrate with him for all that he had provided us with. His reply: "I appreciate it but we don't drink on the job." Not rude, not standoffish, just another example of the true professionalism of Eytan and his crew. Make no mistake about it- hire this band. If you're wavering because of the cost, or because you haven't seen them in person yet, or you're not sure if they play your type of music, please do yourself a favor, put your fears aside, put yourself in Eytan's capable hands and part with your hard earned cash. You have enough stuff to micromanage and worry about. This is easy, and it will be worth every penny. There were a lot of amazing things about our wedding. Our venue was great. We could not have had better weather. The food was pretty darn good. But in the 2 1/2 months since we were married I have received more compliments on Sweet Tooth and the Sugarbabies than anything else. I feel writing this review is the least I can do to show my gratitude for what I consider to be the best dance party I've ever been to. I'm just glad it also happened to be my wedding.

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Ray H

We hired the Sugarbabies sister band, Good Will & Them Apples. From start to finish, they were phenomenal! Eytan answered all of our questions and helped us with the venue location logistics, since we had a ceremony location, which required portable power, and a tented area... Read More for the reception. They send out a list of songs they are currently playing and give you the choice to highlight which ones you'd prefer. They will also play one or two songs they learn per your request. The group clearly has vetted everyone who plays for them, and they all know every song they play inside and out. We looked at another group who was reading from iPads, which to us seemed unprofessional. They also like to put their own minor variations into any of the songs they play. They are excellent at transitioning seamlessly from one song to the other, without having to play the whole song. For introductions, coordinating and emceeing, Jack & Erik were very well coordinated, everyone dressed up nicely and every single guest was blown away by their energy and quality. We requested an extra trumpet player to add a little more brass without losing the saxophone for some songs. We had almost every guest on the dance floor (which was our goal) and we really enjoyed having them play for us. 100% recommend, but if you have a chance, go see them locally to make sure they'd fit your desired style. We're looking forward to seeing them again!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Sarah N

I fell in love with Goodwill and Them Apples at a bar in Newport while I was in town looking for venues for my wedding. A few weeks later, I contracted them to play at my wedding. I knew they would be fantastic, but my husband and I are pretty picky when it comes to music and we... Read More had A LOT of specific requests. So, we anticipated the band not being able to fulfill all of our crazy requests, but we were wrong. Them Apples did EVERYTHING we asked. They even learned songs by Adele and Chainsmokers and played them LIVE. Incredible. The whole party was on the dance floor the entire night to the point where we ran out of room on the dance floor and guests were dancing in the grass! This band is professional, incredibly nice, and an absolute blast. Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without them!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Karen R

We LOVE the Sugarbabies! My husband and I saw them at our friends wedding two years ago and were hooked. We then caught a few of their shows at local bars and they always keep you on our feet. Booking them for our wedding (10-14-16) was a no brainer and they did an amazing job!... Read More From the prelude music to the sax/electric guitar for cocktail hour they set the perfect tone we wanted for our wedding. Our guest had such positive things to say about these guys!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Tom B

This is truly the best wedding band ever. They did our wedding on 8/5 out on Cape Cod and they rocked! They brought so much energy and had the crowd dancing all night. I cannot recommend them highly enough. Management was super easy to deal with and they made life easy for my... Read More wife and I. If you are looking for a great band in the Boston area, look no further.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Shannon D

The Sugarbabies are absolutely incredible. They rocked our backyard Cape wedding! They played non-stop for 2 hours in the August heat and kept the dance floor jam packed all night. Eytan was so easy to work with from the beginning- he kept us posted on dates we could check out... Read More the band, let us know what would work best with our venue and preferences, and was professional and honest throughout the whole booking process. Jon did a fantastic job organizing everything for the wedding day and the music was phenomenal. The band was even better than I could have imagined. Thank you Sugarbabies- you all are amazing!!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Hannah B

The Sugarbabies are absolutely amazing. The best possible wedding band. I can't even remember the number of guests that came up to us after our wedding to tell us they were by far the best wedding band they had ever heard. The Sugarbabies were super fun, nice, and communicative... Read More throughout the process, and their performance at our wedding was incredible. We can't recommend them highly enough. Choosing the Sugarbabies as your wedding band is a no-brainer. If you like dancing, they will be the best part of your wedding (besides getting married).

Reviewed on 7/21/2016

Wow!! The best wedding band ever! Sweet Tooth and the Sugarbabies played at our daughter's wedding last weekend in Jefferson, NH. What a SPECTACULAR day and an INCREDIBLE band! They had the dance floor packed the entire night and joined in on the fun. I would give them ten... Read More stars if it was possible!

Reviewed on 5/11/2016

Good Will and Them Apples Band is the best wedding band in the country. First, as a musician, I couldn't have been happier to have such a tight and perfectly composed group of performers at our wedding. They were all lovely, warm, and friendly guests, and they were enjoying... Read More themselves on stage. As a group, their musicianship is through the roof. And Cody scored the MVP for the night as a charismatic and attentive wedding host. We had a pretty flexible and low key wedding and he helped us read the crowd and navigate the night so that there wasn't any down time or dull moments. Good Will and Them Apples Band was the best wedding band I could have hoped for. And they were our top pick out of the 30+ bands we looked at when trying to book music for our wedding.

Reviewed on 5/09/2016 Kelsey M

If you are looking for a wedding band, you should look no farther, the Sugarbabies are the best wedding band that you can find! Eytan and John, were patient, kind and gave attention to all details from the day that we reached out to them. The band played a set list that was... Read More perfect and appealing for us and out guests. Our dance floor was rocking the whole night!!! The only complaint we heard was how sore everyone was from dancing all night! Sugarbabies largely contributed to making our wedding the best day of our lives. You would be crazy to even consider another band!

Reviewed on 4/04/2016 Kate L

If you are even considering having another band at your wedding, you are CRAZY! The Sugarbabies could not have been more incredible. Jon killed it as MC, accommodating some super last minute switches in the order of the intros without missing a beat, and he constantly checked in... Read More with us to make sure everything was going the way we wanted. The band had every single person in the room, age 10-95, on the dance floor the ENTIRE night. We have heard from countless people that the Sugarbabies were the best wedding band they've ever heard, and we could not agree more!!! I can't say enough good things about Jon and the rest of the Sugarbabies. Please hire them for your wedding, you will not regret it for a second.

Reviewed on 1/03/2016

The Sugarbabies are one of the best live bands we've seen, and we'll continue to go to their performances long after our wedding. To a musician, they are consummate professionals; as a collective, they are savvy, dynamic and exhilarating. So much energy, so much funk. People... Read More told us ours was the best wedding they'd attended, and much of that is due to the the Sugarbabies. In advance of the wedding, Eytan was accessible and insightful, often giving candid advice as we planned our reception. On the wedding day, Jon was attentive and patient: he was poised and focused while we were on overload. Everything was perfect- our entry, our parent dances, and the whole performance. The SBs executed a steady build during dinner and proceeded to blow the roof off. Guests ranging in age from 28 to 70 said they were the best wedding band they'd ever seen. We couldn't have asked for a better experience during our reception.

Reviewed on 12/14/2015 Susan W

Sugarbabies rock!!! The dance floor was packed from the get, and all guests were wildly impressed with their musicianship. Awesome energy; the band is younger and they are all way cooler looking (ha!) than most wedding bands out there. Truly gifted artists. We are music snobs,... Read More and could not be happier with their performance on our wedding. THANK YOU for making our night so memorable.

Reviewed on 12/14/2015

They're not only the nest wedding band I've seen, they're the best band ever! They were professional, helpful and accommodating which left us with nothing to worry about on our wedding day. The Sugarbabies put on a great show that left people talking about it weeks after the... Read More reception. This is the band for you!

Reviewed on 11/07/2015 Joey W

After all the reviews we saw, and seeing the Sugarbabies live almost a year before our wedding, we knew they would be good, but we could only dream they would be as good as they were on the actual day. The Sugarbabies were the life of our party. Our guests were up and dancing... Read More the entire evening and the floor didn't empty until Eytan said so or we had to leave the venue. The crown even demanded an encore. I've never seen that at a wedding. They also delivered on making it easy to do business with them and catering to all our specific needs. When I called the day before the wedding to ask for a special request, I would have been totally understanding if they had told me It was too late (I mean they had been so specific about what they needed and when, and given us so much notice), but instead, they hustled and made it work. If you get the Sugarbabies for your wedding: You are lucky.

Reviewed on 11/06/2015 Tara C

The Sugarbabies were amazing. Great communication leading up to the wedding day, and on the wedding day they were so full of energy! We are still hearing from guests how awesome our band was. We could not have been happier!

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Rebecca C

The Sugarbabies are awesome! Easily the best part of our wedding. We got dozens of compliments from our guests. So glad we hired them!

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 April F

Every Wedding should be blessed with this Band! Everyone at our wedding raved about how engaging and talented the band was. I saw people I have never seen dance, get up and groove on our wedding night. The spirit and energy of the sugarbabies is contagious. You are guaranteed... Read More a fund night your guests will rave about if you go with this band!

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Katie R

Sweet Tooth & The Sugarbabies will be the best decision you ever made! They were amazing to work with from start to finish and THE BEST BAND EVER! They are unreal and our dance floor was full the entire night. This band knows how to read your crowd and keep the party going... Read More until the very end! Our guests still haven't stopped talking about them. We couldn't be happier. They are so professional, talented, entertaining, fun and just a pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015

We hired Dem Apples band for our wedding on 10.10.15 in Newport, RI. These guys are absolutely fantastic to work with and they 100% deliver on stage. My wife and I both are big believers a great band makes for an amazing wedding so this was a big priority for us. We set some... Read More high expectations and Dem Apples over delivered. They are very easy to work during the preparation stage. Great listeners, provide creative ideas and communicate very clearly. It was all so seamless. And on the wedding day they were all so relaxed, professional, excited, etc. We just knew the band was not going to be something we had to worry about. As soon as they started playing everyone hit the dance floor and Dem Apples didn't stop once. It was non-stop, high tempo dance music. We had so many people coming up to us during and after the reception saying "where did you find these guys?!" It was really great to see so many people dancing and celebrating on the dance floor and Dem Apples was a huge part of making that happen. Highly recommend you consider them for an event (esp. a wedding) if you are looking for an awesome experience.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Sweet Tooth and the Sugarbabies Band was incredibly accommodating leading up to our daughter's wedding and all of the feedback we received from friends and family about the band following the wedding has been off the charts positive. The emcee-ing from SB's was great and the... Read More music and their vibe got everybody rockin on the dance floor. We'd hire them in a minute if we had another child to wed--but our daughter is our only child!!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Christina D

So Happy with the Sugar Babies. The band was extremely professional and had the dance party rocking all night long! Eytan and Jon were great to work with and very well prepared. They were flexible and even accommodated our friend sing our first dance. This band... Read More truly made our wedding special and were all anyone was talking about the next day at the brunch. Everyone in the band is a special talent and brought great energy to their performance. Couldn't recommend this band any more!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Tara C

We were so happy with our decision to hire Sweet Tooth & the Sugarbabies for our wedding earlier this month. From start to finish - they were amazing. The guitar soloist for our ceremony was exactly what we had envisioned. The duo for cocktail hour was perfect. And the reception... Read More was just so much fun. The Sugarbabies had the whole wedding dancing all night long with so many fun classics and contemporary hits. They were one of the biggest compliments of the night with our guests. Everyone kept talking about how great they sounded and how they knew how to keep people excited and up on their feet. We couldn't have asked for anything more.

Start a Conversation!