Sweet Tooth & the Sugarbabies Band

Based in Boston, MA

Sweet Tooth & the Sugarbabies - Let's celebrate!

In the true essence of classic Motown Revues, the Sugarbabies entertain with a full show rather than just a band. We combine many different styles of old and new popular music with high energy, choreography, and talent to ensure an exciting and memorable celebration for everyone in attendance!

Instruments

Guitar, Keyboard, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Vocals

Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, Music

Based in Boston, MA

Best Wedding Band Out There!

Reviewed on 5/21/2014 Matthew H

Sweet Tooth is truly the best, everything was incredible. They had the dance floor going the whole night. Brilliant mix of old stuff and new stuff, and they are true performers. Eytan makes it easy to plan and make sure everyone get's what they want. Our guests are... Read More still talking about the band, and everyone has said that they were the best that they've seen. Don't believe me? Check out one of there shows at bars around the city, you will be amazed!

Best. Wedding Band. Ever.

Reviewed on 2/04/2014

I have worked with hundreds of bands organizing weddings, regattas, corporate events for over 10 years in Newport, RI and when it was my turn to tie the knot...Sweet Tooth & the Sugarbabies was our first call before the venue, before the florist, before the caterer (and even... Read More before some of my friends)! Eytan and all of the other artists are fun, yet professional and literally had every single one of our guests on the dance floor! Such an amazing day and we can't thank the Sugarbabies enough!!! (September 21, 2013 Fort Adams State Park, Newport RI)

Whatever you do, hire this band for your wedding

Reviewed on 12/02/2013

My wife and I were looking for a band for our wedding. We lived in NYC but were getting married in Maine, had no time to scout out local bands or really do much research. A friend who had just been married (and who had had Sweet Tooth and the Sugarbabies play their wedding)... Read More said that he could make things easy for me by simply hiring Sweet Tooth and the Sugarbabies. I didn't know anything about them, my wife knew even less about them, but everyone I asked who had been to their wedding couldn't stop talking about them. I'm not kidding when I say these people would just go on and on, gushing over them endlessly. Now I'm one of those people. If there was one thing that is a must have for your wedding, it is this band. Whatever youtube videos I watched prior to our wedding did not come close to capturing their energy, enthusiasm, or above all their professionalism. Make no mistake about it- you are hiring absolute pros when you get these guys. Eytan (band leader) has the poise, presence, and capacity to MC your evening and keep the flow going. The band members are all personable, charismatic, and make you feel as though they would rather be nowhere else. At least half a dozen times throughout the evening, beginning right after we were introduced, Eytan personally approached both my wife and I and asked "how are YOU doing? Can I get you anything?" If we needed a glass of wine, he made sure we had a glass of wine. It wasn't an act- it was him making sure we got what we wanted on the biggest day of our lives. More about the band. They played for 4 hours, more or less straight, with the only breaks being for rounds of group photos. By the end of the evening there was a sweaty, elated crowd of our friends and family chanting for the band to go on, to play one more song, no one among us wanting them to stop or for the evening to be over. When it did come to an end, I asked Eytan if I could get him a drink, wanting to celebrate with him for all that he had provided us with. His reply: "I appreciate it but we don't drink on the job." Not rude, not standoffish, just another example of the true professionalism of Eytan and his crew. Make no mistake about it- hire this band. If you're wavering because of the cost, or because you haven't seen them in person yet, or you're not sure if they play your type of music, please do yourself a favor, put your fears aside, put yourself in Eytan's capable hands and part with your hard earned cash. You have enough stuff to micromanage and worry about. This is easy, and it will be worth every penny. There were a lot of amazing things about our wedding. Our venue was great. We could not have had better weather. The food was pretty darn good. But in the 2 1/2 months since we were married I have received more compliments on Sweet Tooth and the Sugarbabies than anything else. I feel writing this review is the least I can do to show my gratitude for what I consider to be the best dance party I've ever been to. I'm just glad it also happened to be my wedding.

Reviewed on 5/11/2016

Good Will and Them Apples Band is the best wedding band in the country. First, as a musician, I couldn't have been happier to have such a tight and perfectly composed group of performers at our wedding. They were all lovely, warm, and friendly guests, and they were enjoying... Read More themselves on stage. As a group, their musicianship is through the roof. And Cody scored the MVP for the night as a charismatic and attentive wedding host. We had a pretty flexible and low key wedding and he helped us read the crowd and navigate the night so that there wasn't any down time or dull moments. Good Will and Them Apples Band was the best wedding band I could have hoped for. And they were our top pick out of the 30+ bands we looked at when trying to book music for our wedding.

Reviewed on 5/09/2016 Kelsey M

If you are looking for a wedding band, you should look no farther, the Sugarbabies are the best wedding band that you can find! Eytan and John, were patient, kind and gave attention to all details from the day that we reached out to them. The band played a set list that was... Read More perfect and appealing for us and out guests. Our dance floor was rocking the whole night!!! The only complaint we heard was how sore everyone was from dancing all night! Sugarbabies largely contributed to making our wedding the best day of our lives. You would be crazy to even consider another band!

Reviewed on 4/04/2016 Kate L

If you are even considering having another band at your wedding, you are CRAZY! The Sugarbabies could not have been more incredible. Jon killed it as MC, accommodating some super last minute switches in the order of the intros without missing a beat, and he constantly checked in... Read More with us to make sure everything was going the way we wanted. The band had every single person in the room, age 10-95, on the dance floor the ENTIRE night. We have heard from countless people that the Sugarbabies were the best wedding band they've ever heard, and we could not agree more!!! I can't say enough good things about Jon and the rest of the Sugarbabies. Please hire them for your wedding, you will not regret it for a second.

Reviewed on 1/03/2016

The Sugarbabies are one of the best live bands we've seen, and we'll continue to go to their performances long after our wedding. To a musician, they are consummate professionals; as a collective, they are savvy, dynamic and exhilarating. So much energy, so much funk. People... Read More told us ours was the best wedding they'd attended, and much of that is due to the the Sugarbabies. In advance of the wedding, Eytan was accessible and insightful, often giving candid advice as we planned our reception. On the wedding day, Jon was attentive and patient: he was poised and focused while we were on overload. Everything was perfect- our entry, our parent dances, and the whole performance. The SBs executed a steady build during dinner and proceeded to blow the roof off. Guests ranging in age from 28 to 70 said they were the best wedding band they'd ever seen. We couldn't have asked for a better experience during our reception.

Reviewed on 12/14/2015 Susan W

Sugarbabies rock!!! The dance floor was packed from the get, and all guests were wildly impressed with their musicianship. Awesome energy; the band is younger and they are all way cooler looking (ha!) than most wedding bands out there. Truly gifted artists. We are music snobs,... Read More and could not be happier with their performance on our wedding. THANK YOU for making our night so memorable.

Reviewed on 12/14/2015

They're not only the nest wedding band I've seen, they're the best band ever! They were professional, helpful and accommodating which left us with nothing to worry about on our wedding day. The Sugarbabies put on a great show that left people talking about it weeks after the... Read More reception. This is the band for you!

Reviewed on 11/07/2015 Joey W

After all the reviews we saw, and seeing the Sugarbabies live almost a year before our wedding, we knew they would be good, but we could only dream they would be as good as they were on the actual day. The Sugarbabies were the life of our party. Our guests were up and dancing... Read More the entire evening and the floor didn't empty until Eytan said so or we had to leave the venue. The crown even demanded an encore. I've never seen that at a wedding. They also delivered on making it easy to do business with them and catering to all our specific needs. When I called the day before the wedding to ask for a special request, I would have been totally understanding if they had told me It was too late (I mean they had been so specific about what they needed and when, and given us so much notice), but instead, they hustled and made it work. If you get the Sugarbabies for your wedding: You are lucky.

Reviewed on 11/06/2015 Tara C

The Sugarbabies were amazing. Great communication leading up to the wedding day, and on the wedding day they were so full of energy! We are still hearing from guests how awesome our band was. We could not have been happier!

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Rebecca C

The Sugarbabies are awesome! Easily the best part of our wedding. We got dozens of compliments from our guests. So glad we hired them!

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 April F

Every Wedding should be blessed with this Band! Everyone at our wedding raved about how engaging and talented the band was. I saw people I have never seen dance, get up and groove on our wedding night. The spirit and energy of the sugarbabies is contagious. You are guaranteed... Read More a fund night your guests will rave about if you go with this band!

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Katie R

Sweet Tooth & The Sugarbabies will be the best decision you ever made! They were amazing to work with from start to finish and THE BEST BAND EVER! They are unreal and our dance floor was full the entire night. This band knows how to read your crowd and keep the party going... Read More until the very end! Our guests still haven't stopped talking about them. We couldn't be happier. They are so professional, talented, entertaining, fun and just a pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015

We hired Dem Apples band for our wedding on 10.10.15 in Newport, RI. These guys are absolutely fantastic to work with and they 100% deliver on stage. My wife and I both are big believers a great band makes for an amazing wedding so this was a big priority for us. We set some... Read More high expectations and Dem Apples over delivered. They are very easy to work during the preparation stage. Great listeners, provide creative ideas and communicate very clearly. It was all so seamless. And on the wedding day they were all so relaxed, professional, excited, etc. We just knew the band was not going to be something we had to worry about. As soon as they started playing everyone hit the dance floor and Dem Apples didn't stop once. It was non-stop, high tempo dance music. We had so many people coming up to us during and after the reception saying "where did you find these guys?!" It was really great to see so many people dancing and celebrating on the dance floor and Dem Apples was a huge part of making that happen. Highly recommend you consider them for an event (esp. a wedding) if you are looking for an awesome experience.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Sweet Tooth and the Sugarbabies Band was incredibly accommodating leading up to our daughter's wedding and all of the feedback we received from friends and family about the band following the wedding has been off the charts positive. The emcee-ing from SB's was great and the... Read More music and their vibe got everybody rockin on the dance floor. We'd hire them in a minute if we had another child to wed--but our daughter is our only child!!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Christina D

So Happy with the Sugar Babies. The band was extremely professional and had the dance party rocking all night long! Eytan and Jon were great to work with and very well prepared. They were flexible and even accommodated our friend sing our first dance. This band... Read More truly made our wedding special and were all anyone was talking about the next day at the brunch. Everyone in the band is a special talent and brought great energy to their performance. Couldn't recommend this band any more!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Tara C

We were so happy with our decision to hire Sweet Tooth & the Sugarbabies for our wedding earlier this month. From start to finish - they were amazing. The guitar soloist for our ceremony was exactly what we had envisioned. The duo for cocktail hour was perfect. And the reception... Read More was just so much fun. The Sugarbabies had the whole wedding dancing all night long with so many fun classics and contemporary hits. They were one of the biggest compliments of the night with our guests. Everyone kept talking about how great they sounded and how they knew how to keep people excited and up on their feet. We couldn't have asked for anything more.

Best wedding decision

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Stacey T

We could not be happier with picking Them Apples Band to play at our recent 9/26/15 wedding. Eytan and Cody were beyond professional and made the planning process very easy and stress free.  They listened to our first choice on music but also gave their suggestions on what would... Read More work best while still respecting our wedding day vision. That being said on the actual day of the wedding everything went beyond perfect! They kept the dance floor full ALL night! The band engaged with the guests while preforming which truly added to the night. Guest could not stop talking about how great the band was.  One guest even said Them Apples Band version of “Sex on Fire” by Kings of Leon was better than the original.  When I recently went to visit my hometown I ran into an acquaintance who told me she even heard about how awesome the band was! If you are looking for a band to truly bring the WOW factor this is the band to go with!

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Aubrey B

Five Stars is NOT enough! The Sugarbabies were the highlight of our wedding! The band brought the best energy to our dance floor and it lasted the entire night! Not only is the band incredibly talented but they are professional, and attentive to the needs of the bride, groom and... Read More guests! We had a 300 person wedding and they were able to impress every single one of them regardless of age and musical preference! A GREAT BAND CAN ENTERTAIN ANYONE!

Reviewed on 9/25/2015

We had the Best Wedding ever. The sugar babies played at the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. We are a same sex couple and wanted our wedding to be unique and engaging. We married on a Newport beach and had the best day ever. The sugar babies helped it all come... Read More together. our guests have not stopped talking about what a great party it was and how fabulous our band was. Worth every penny hire these artists. Truly the best.

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Sarah H

Sugababies Inc. set us up with the band Good Will and Them Apples after we saw them at a live gig around Boston. We knew they were good, but we couldn't believe how amazing they were at our wedding. We also knew ahead of time that the band was going to be one of our big spending... Read More items -- and they were absolutely worth every penny. They all brought a ton of energy (band members bringing their instruments into the dance crowd to play, playing their instruments on the floor during "Shout!" et al) and were extremely accommodating to some special requests that we had (instead of doing a first dance, we wanted to do a bridesmaids vs. groomsmen lip sync contest -- these guys helped make it phenomenal). These guys never stopped and we (and all our guests) were extremely impressed!

The Sugarbabies Made our Wedding the Best Night Ever

Reviewed on 8/13/2015 Cristina L

The Sugarbabies were recommended to me by a wedding planner in Boston and I'd seen them play at a few different bars in Boston, so I knew they'd be a fantastic band to have for our wedding. But they were so much more than that! This band made our wedding the best night ever.... Read More They had the entire wedding dancing the whole night with only the best and most fun songs - both today's hits and oldies. They were able to play a bunch of songs on the fly too - even some that had just come out weeks before. They really are the most talented and fun band out there right now! Plus, they're so easy to work with throughout the wedding planning process and on the Big Day!

Reviewed on 7/10/2015 Chelsea M

I can't say enough good things about these guys! The Sugarbabies are SO talented, fun, professional, and an all around great time! Everything from the e-mails, timeline coordination, to the actual wedding day was seamless! Jon was the perfect emcee and the dance floor was... Read More rocking all night - our guests wouldn't stop chanting "one more song, one more song!" at the end. I would hire the Sugarbabies again in a second. They are the best!!!

Reviewed on 7/06/2015 Kristen

My husband and I cannot say enough great things about this band. In my early search for a wedding band, I found Sugarbabies and we went to see them play a gig in Boston. From then on, no other band compared. Eytan responds to emails quickly so communication was always open and... Read More planning with them was a breeze all the way from booking through the whole planning process. We met with Eytan and Jon the week before the wedding. They were incredibly helpful in planning the flow of the day. We were able to pick our favorite songs and they listened to our opinions about the variety of music we preferred at our wedding. On wedding day, they took care of absolutely everything. Jon was an amazing MC and because of him, everything flowed so smoothly and my husband and I didn't have to think twice about anything. Our guests were on the dance floor all night long and raved about the band and how much fun they made the night. We cannot recommend this band enough for your wedding. We still try to see them play gigs because we love them!