Is this your business? claim it now

Sweet Treats by Jeff

Shakopee, MN

Cake Tastings, Cakes + Desserts

Shakopee, MN (952) 447-6299

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Shelby P

Jeff did our wedding cakes for our January 2017 in Chaska, MN - he totally delivered. We had one smallish 3 tiered cake and 20 individual 7 inch cakes for each table. Each cake was a different flavor combination and I did not hear a single bad review about any of them. I was... Read More lucky enough to sneak a taste of about 7 and they were excellent. Prices were perfect for this type of order and I would do it over again in a heart beat. The white chocolate kahlua was by far my favorite and I hope to order future cakes for anniversaries and birthdays to celebrate and remember my marriage.

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Amber W

Best cupcakes I've ever tasted! We were able to choose the flavors we wanted and our guests absolutely loved them! He took our vision for our wedding cake and made it even better than we imagined! He was easy to work with, affordable and great communication. We tried 3 bakeries... Read More and we knew this was the one as soon as we had our tasting! Highly recommend using Sweet Treats by Jeff!!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Justine S

Hands down the best cupcakes I have ever had!! My husband and I tried cupcakes from 3 different bakeries before trying Jeff's. I took one bite and knew we had to have them. They were the most talked about thing at our reception and everyone asked where they were from! Jeff is... Read More super easy to work with and very affordable. I can't wait to order from him in the future!!

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Bethany T

Sweet Treats by Jeff was easy to work with, their pricing was realistic, their cakes were delicious. Jeff was able to guide us through how much cake would be needed, he didn't try to over sell us. He was able to take our direction on the design for all of our cakes. The cakes... Read More were at the venue with plenty of time. There was no needed interaction on that day, which freed us up for the actual wedding. Going with Sweet Treats by Jeff was one of the best decisions we made in planning for our wedding. The cakes were hassle free, delicious, and affordable. We will find a reason to buy from him in the future.

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Stephen R

Jeff’s cakes are just the best tasting cakes I have ever had, and I am a big sweets fan! We love getting Jeff’s cakes for all special occasions but I was so impressed with my wedding cakes that Jeff made! The design was exactly what I sent to him, and the cakes tasted as amazing... Read More as always! Phenomenal cakes!!!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Angie K

Tasting was quick and easy and everything was delicious. We ended up doing a small cake and 3 flavors of cupcakes. Guests devoured them! Jeff provided a cupcake display and even delivered. So great to not have to worry about it at all. Thank you!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Alyssa M

Used Jeff for cupcakes and a cutting cake for my wedding. So easy to communicate with, and I requested a dozen cupcakes for misc events at least four times before my wedding. Great guy, great baking, and so awesome to work with.

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 Brittney S

Sweet Treats by Jeff provided our wedding cake and cookies for our wedding on 5/14/2016. Jeff was so great to work with, the cake was DELICIOUS, and our guests loved the cookies! It was so hard to choose our cake flavor from the three we chose to taste, so Jeff let us do one... Read More tier as one flavor, and the other tier another flavor. His cakes are just THAT good! His pricing is so affordable, and he even came out to our reception site for a small fee and set everything up for us. Can't recommend him enough!

Reviewed on 2/21/2016 Kelly S

Jeff at Sweet Treats by Jeff provided our cupcakes and cake for our wedding last October and we couldn't recommend him enough!! Jeff was extremely flexible and generous when it came to our tasting. We gave him a couple of flavors that we were interested and he had made 2... Read More renditions of each flavor, with multiples of each cupcake, so we had enough to take home and...make sure our tastebuds were right the first time? It was wonderful. When we decided that we wanted to try a different flavor for our wedding party cake a few weeks later, Jeff was very accommodating and offered to make a few for us to sample again. The pricing was extremely competitive and the cupcakes and cakes were amazing. Jeff was nice enough to deliver our cupcakes to our reception site for a small fee and was right on time. In terms of a value proposition, Jeff was BY FAR the best value for cupcake vendors in the Twin Cities, and the flavor will stand up against anyone, regardless of price. I'd whole heartedly recommend him, and especially recommend his red velvet cupcakes filled with white chocolate mouse. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 1/11/2016 Brooke z

Jeff made the cakes for our daughter's first birthday party and they turned out so awesome! They were exactly what I wanted. We got a bunch of compliments on how great the cake tasted and how beautiful they were. Thank you Jeff!

Delicious!

Reviewed on 8/17/2015 Jody K

For our wedding we decided to eschew the traditional cake and go for something we both loved, brownies! We chose 3 flavors to sample and he also provided a couple of cupcakes in case we wanted to go with cake. They were rich, full of flavor, and oh, so good. We signed a... Read More contract while licking our fingers. :) We ended up ordering about 2 brownies per person plus a 3-layer 'cake' made of brownie batter for the head table. Taking into account the no-show guests, the price was about $3/person with LOTS of leftovers. 2 months after the wedding people are still telling how much they loved the brownies. Highly recommend Jeff to supply the Sweet Treats for your wedding or any other party.

Delicious Desserts!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2013 Mary B

My husband & I aren't cake people and wanted to do something different for our wedding. We decided to do dessert bars and allow our guests to have multiple options. We met with Paul for a tasting and talked through what we wanted for our big day. He even agreed to make... Read More something that wasn't on his menu! We ultimately decided on lemon bars, apple pie bars, 7-layer bars, and black bottom peanut butter bars. To somewhat stick to tradition we also got a 9" cheesecake so we could 'cut the cake.' Everything was delicious, looked beautiful, and was reasonably priced! I would recommend Jeff to anyone. He is friendly, promptly responded to all of my emails, his desserts were beautiful and delicious, and they didn't break my budget! :-)

Delicious and Beautiful

Reviewed on 8/17/2013 Jenny S

The cake was delicious!! We ended up with 4 different flavors and they all tasted amazing. I emailed Jeff a couple photos of cakes I liked and he made ours look amazing! He drops the cake off an hour before the reception starts so it doesn't sit all day like some bakers do.

Phenomenal!

Reviewed on 7/24/2013 Holly L

These cupcakes are perfect--there's nothing more that needs to be said. I would recommend Jeff in a heartbeat. He was easy to work with, flexible, and accommodating. Prices were great, too! We ordered 225 cupcakes from him and they were awesome and consistent throughout the... Read More whole order.

Win-Win: Affordable and Yummy Cupcakes!

Reviewed on 6/24/2013 Mari K

If you are looking for affordable and incredibly delicious cupcakes, go with Jeff. We had cupcakes for 130 people for under $200. AMAZING! And they were sooo good! This was one of our best wedding decisions.

Great value

Reviewed on 3/19/2013 Dawn W

Best value that I found in the Twin Cities area. We liked working with Jeff because he enjoys his work and was a great value. I was going to make cupcakes myself and he did them exactly as I would have. There was a little confusion with cupcake liners, but nothing that ruined... Read More the day.

Outstanding service, value, and product!

Reviewed on 10/20/2012 Megan K

Jeff was so easy to work with!! Of all the assorted wedding venders, he was by far the best. He allowed us to taste test from his plethora of flavors, always responded promptly to questions, and the best part-- he understood what we were asking for. On the day of the wedding,... Read More he came (with help) to make sure the placement of the cupcakes on my self created tiered stands were finished before the guests arrived. Family and friends raved about the cupcakes and he received several referrals as a result of our wedding! I would recommend Jeff for all of your sweet needs.

Cant go wrong!

Reviewed on 8/21/2012 Erica G

Jeff was wonderful! He responded quickly to all my emails. His cupcakes were amazing and his pricing was VERY reasonable, everyone is still talking about them! And his delivery fee was the best i've seen... use him you will not regret it!!!!

The Most Amazing Desserts and the Best Value!

Reviewed on 7/07/2012 Stacy L

It only took one bite of Jeff's vanilla cupcake, and my husband and I knew we would be serving Jeff's desserts at our wedding! We had a dessert table with cupcakes, mini cheesecakes, and fruit tarts and they were all so so good! I'm so glad that we told our coordinator to set... Read More some aside for us because the table was clear out of desserts by the end of the night. Such a great value and great customer service too!

Great cake!!!

Reviewed on 6/10/2012 Amy M

Jeff was very quick to respond to emails to answer questions and did exactly what we wanted. He was very conscious about staying cost effective for us. His costs were very reasonable and it was delicious! We had several complements on how good the cake was and we were able to... Read More have several different kinds of cupcakes as we ordered them by the dozen. Would definitely recommend using him!

Best cake you'll ever have!

Reviewed on 4/09/2012 Rebeccah S

Jeff's cakes are simply amazing. We've used him for everything from our wedding cake to my bachelorette party filled cupcakes to the cake for my daughter's baptism. The constant comment from guests is, literally, "this is the best cake I've EVER had had!" It's so true. The... Read More taste and price are simply unbeatable in the Twin Cities metro.

Great Desserts!

Reviewed on 1/22/2012 Jen S

Pro-cake was fantastic and so affordable. He was great to communicate with and responded in a timely manner. We had Key Lime bars, cake, and blueberry pie. Con-Nothing!

Amazing cake for the price

Reviewed on 11/07/2011 Lindsay B

Prior to our wedding this October, my fiance and I were determined to have the best cake within our budget. We tasted at 4 different bakeries, and Jeff Perila's was by far the best at the cheapest price. He could charge far more for his cakes and the flexibility he offers... Read More brides. We had 5 10" round cakes and 9 dozen cupcakes and he let us choose as many different flavor combinations as we wanted. The pricing was straightforward, and not confusing and his delivery was on time and in impeccable condition. The guest were raving about how good the cupcakes were. I just wish we had saved more for the groom and me on our honeymoon! I will definitely be going back to Jeff for an anniversary cake year after year.

Wonderful!!

Reviewed on 9/14/2011 Andria G

Jeff was great to work with! We loved all the flavors we chose & everyone devoured the cupcakes! Wish we lived closer so we could get cupcakes all the time.

Delicious cake and fantastic customer service

Reviewed on 6/16/2011 Laura S

Jeff communicated the most promptly of all of our vendors! He responded to our initial inquiry e-mail within two hours and we had a tasting set up with him by that evening! The cake itself was incredibly delicious and moist. He gave us several cupcakes of each of the flavors we... Read More were interested in to try and we took home leftovers that didn't last long! His prices were better than all the bakeries that we got quotes from! We had him make a 2-tier cake for cutting, a small groom's cake and sheet cakes to serve the remaining guests from. The flavors we had were all amazing... raspberry lemon torte, oreo fudge crunch, french vanilla with white chocolate mousse and marble. Many guests took multiple slices to try the different flavors and raved about it! We ordered approximately 20 extra slices worth of cake... and thankfully we had leftovers since the only cake I managed to get was the cake that my husband stuffed into my mouth for photos :)