Cake Stands, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Cakes + Desserts

Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100

Mechanicsburg, PA (717) 766-6123

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Chelsea H

So happy we found Wendi of SweeTreats! She made our wedding cake & various cupcakes for our wedding day! She is so kind and we really enjoyed talking to her during our tasting and throughout the planning process. She set up our dessert table beautifully and we're still getting... Read More comments from family and friends on how delicious her cupcakes were. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Hannah V

Wendi would be an amazing choice for anyone's wedding. She is so friendly and lovely to work with. Her personality put me at ease which was wonderful but even more amazing was her baking talent. The cupcakes were delicious, not to mention the other baked goods we chose for... Read More our wedding. The cake itself looked gorgeous! What topped off our whole experience was that she set up our dessert table with beautiful stands and crates to give it a unique rustic feel, all at no extra charge. I cannot recommend her enough.

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Mac M

Less than 24 hours out of my wedding, there are plenty of things I should be doing besides writing a vendor review, but I feel compelled to do this because Wendi was so fantastic for my wife and I. Her vibrant and welcoming personality is endearing, but most importantly, she is... Read More authentic in every way. When my wife and I first visited her in her home, we were treated as old friends, not prospective clients. She understood our vision and was a responsive communicator throughout the process and was flexible beyond all expectations when we wanted to make changes to the original order. Yesterday, she came to the venue and created a FANTASTIC display and this morning she came to pick everything up and congratulate us. We didn't have to worry about Wendi at all on our big day, allowing us to focus on other things (like will the shuttle bus be back for another run?!). Most importantly, her desserts were fantastic. We did a wide variety of mini cupcakes and rice krispy treats. I highly recommend the salted caramel and vanilla bean options, but there wasn't a mediocre one of the bunch. The best part is that everyone attending had their fill and we have leftovers to enjoy in the coming days. Thank you, "Cupcake Lady" - you are the best!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Brenda L

Wendi is wonderful to work with. My daughter's wedding cake turned out just like she wanted. Everyone thought the cake flavors were delicious. Wendi helped calm our nerves as she guided us through the process.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 René W

Wendi at SweeTreats was such a pleasure to work with! She understood our budget, and was honest up front about every aspect of our choices. Plenty of suggestions, plenty of options, no pressure, no negativity. When our wedding venue and date had to change, requiring a whole... Read More new set of plans and bookings, Wendi was incredibly accommodating and assured me that she’d still make it happen. I especially appreciated that, when she arrived on site, all I had to do was point to the area where we wanted the cake. Wendy and her daughter went to work, set it up, and it was perfect. Absolutely beautiful. No drama, no hassle. We went with a small cake to cut, and multiple cupcake flavors for our guests to choose from…which everyone loved and I highly recommend. So many flavors and taste-testing options, and all of them delicious!! This woman does not skimp on flavors or ingredients. SweeTreats is definitely my recommendation for a small-business wedding cake vendor…or any other cake for that matter!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Nicole F

Wendi was great to work with from start to finish. She was on-time, professional, and very nice. Her cakes were delicious, and her selection of flavors is almost overwhelming. She was able to create our vision for the wedding cake and gave us advice from her own experience. I... Read More would definitely recommend her to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Laura C

Wendi is such an amazing person to work with. From her sense of humor to her creativity, she helped make our wedding a dream wedding. We fell in love with her from our first meeting and even more in love when we laid eyes on our one of a kind cake! She listened to the details we... Read More wanted and created a cake that was more then we could have ever imagined! She made it a personal experience and was always on top of answering emails and text messages when I had my needy bride moments :) Love love love Sweetreats and would HIGHLY recommend her to ANY bride.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Jeanelle S

Wendi is simply AMAZING to work with!! She is creative, friendly, & truly understood my vision for my spring wedding. I was married May of 2016 & she did a cake, cupcakes of many flavors, & other great desserts! My guests raved & couldn't get enough!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Jaime A

Wendi is absolutely AMAZING! From the second we met I knew she was going to be the best choice for our wedding! She was so helpful in not only dessert planning, but also just understanding the process of planning a wedding and my vision overall. And the taste... OMG! Everything... Read More was to die for! We asked for a dessert table, and she executed everything flawlessly and I never had to worry about a thing! Our guests raved of all the desserts, and how tasty everything was and how much variety it was! People couldn't stop asking us for her contact info so they could get more! If you don't use Wendi, you are missing out! Just book early, she's a one woman machine, and she books fast! Love everything about her and her business!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Sherry R

Three years ago our daughter asked Wendi to bake her wedding cakes. Wendi was such a joy to work with. She cared about every detail and was so accommodating in every way. Her cakes were beautiful and amazingly delicious. Her flavors and style were over the top. She took care of... Read More the staging and we could be at peace that it would be done with excellence. My other daughter got engaged and one of the first things she said was "I know who I want to do my cakes!" Her wedding was two days ago and we were again we were extremely happy with the beauty and the taste of the cakes Wendi created. Everything was over the top and added tremendously to make the day perfect. We highly recommend Wendi.. She is not only one of the best bakers ever but a kindred spirit. Thank you Wendi for making lasting memories for both our daughter's weddings. You are amazing!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Alexia S

Wendi was such a joy to work with, I cannot rave about her enough. I had a very particular cake vision that other businesses wanted to nickel and dime me for, but Wendi was honest enough to offer me exactly what I wanted (and more) for nothing more than the price she felt to be... Read More fair. For someone who doesn't like cake, I couldn't wait for my wedding day to see her masterpiece! Now, my husband and I are counting down the days until we get to indulge in our anniversary cake. Wendi, you are the best!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Heather H

Wendi is amazing!! She made the whole process so easy and her cupcakes are delicious!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Megan P

Wendi was an absolute joy to work with and the cake she created for us was equally top-notch! I was behind in planning but luckily Wendi was available for our wedding day and was extremely accommodating with our schedule, especially with the consultation which we wanted to have... Read More on a specific date when we were in town. We received TONS of compliments on the look and taste of our cake and were beyond pleased ourselves. I can't wait to taste it again on our 1-year anniversary! Wendi takes the extra steps to create a "menu" of the layers and fillings and displays nicely with the cake in a frame to match the decor. There is no reason to hesitate booking Wendi and SweeTreats for your special occasion!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Katie P

Wendi was a joy to work with! She designed amazing cakes that were both beautiful, personalized, and DELICIOUS!!!! And as an added bonus, her prices were very reasonable. I look forward to using her for all our special occasions and would highly recommend her to everyone!!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016

From start to finish, Wendi was an asset to our wedding. She took several pictures combined with the couple's vision and input from the Mom's and made the cake my daughter asked for. She was professional, on time and made last minute recommendation once she saw our venue and... Read More set up that were spot on! She is a true Bakery Artist and I won't hesitate to use her services in the future. Thanks Wendi

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Anna Z

Wendi was awesome! She worked with us to create an amazing dessert display that our guests are still talking about. She is easy to work with and available to answer questions. And of course, everything was delicious!

Reviewed on 5/01/2016 Ashley R

Wendi is absolutely amazing at what she does! Everything was beautiful and tasted AMAZING! We got compliments all night! Not to mention she is the biggest sweetheart ever!! I highly recommend Wendi for any of your baked goods needs!

Reviewed on 2/17/2016 N S

We loved loved loved Wendi! She gave us a whole box of cupcakes to sample and since I was dieting we each had one and half each night, which took us awhile to get through. Almost a week later they were still so fresh and moist! After our last consult (with the fancy expensive... Read More baker), my fiance and I got in the car and he said "nope, it wasn't the best..I want Wendi!" We enjoyed our cake so much! The flavors, the look, the service and the price were all fantastic! Wendi immediately understood my vision and nailed it perfectly. Can't wait to order another cake! Sweet treats is such a hidden gem!

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Trish M

Wendi was recommended to me by a co-worker who booked her for their wedding and I'm so glad I found her! The consultation and tasting was delicious- she was prepared with ideas and photos for what she was thinking for our wedding. We ended up going with a cupcake tower which I... Read More loved- we got to pick several different cake flavors. All of our guests raved about the cupcakes and how delicious they were. My husband still talks about them 6 months after the wedding and wants to order some randomly one day "just because"- they were that good!

Amazing display. Wonderful person!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Courtney E

Wendi was beyond what I could have hoped for with my sweets table at my wedding. She understood my vision and even researchced my Pinterest boards, wedding dress, and invitation style to create the perfect display for me. What I didn't except was... Friendship. Wendi is so... Read More easy to talk to and I felt comfortable to text/call/email about other things about my wedding outside of sweets! Thank you for making our day so great Wendi! I can't wait to work more with you in the future.

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Valerie S

Wendi was just the sweetest lady ever to work with. My fiancé at the time wasn't able to come to the tasting appointment with me so she sent me home with a whole box for him to try. I knew exactly what I wanted in the cake and she did not disappoint, I was in shock of how... Read More beautiful it looked on the day of or wedding. I didn't want to cut into it haha! She also made cupcakes, which everyone raved about! She was so helpful and polite and even offeres a fresh top tier cake on your one year anniversary if you don't wanna save yours! I highly HIGHLY recommend her.

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Pamela K

I had Wendi with SweeTreats bake the cake and cupcakes for my wedding in August. Her attentiveness and personal touch on all the details was absolutely superb. Our initial meeting felt like we've known each other for years! She really helped me figure out what I wanted in a... Read More wedding cake display as I had no clue. She even added some decor to the table to add some extra pizzazz. The cupcakes were divine. Everyone couldn't stop complimenting us on how delicious they were. The vanilla/strawberries & cream, orange dream, and smore's flavors were the top hits. I didn't even get a strawberry one, they were gone that fast haha. I highly recommend Wendi to any bride because she's doesn't just make delicious treats, she's wonderful to work with and is very affordable!

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Megan G

Wendi truly is one of a kind! Not only are her desserts absolutely delectable, but she is as personal and accommodating as she is professional. As a total dessert lover, I knew I wanted a sweets table to be a main feature at our wedding reception. Wendi was more than willing... Read More to bend over backwards and take on new challenges (like mastering apple cider donut holes - yum!!) to make my vision come to life. She even drove to my house during the months prior so I could sample some of her latest and greatest creations! There was barely a morsel of goodies left at the end of the night, and friends and family alike continue to rave over the delicious spread. I would give her TEN STARS if I could, and I will definitely be using SweeTreats again in the future!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Lisa M

We got married in March and Wendi was wonderful to work with. We met her and tasted some of her cakes at a bridal show down in Lancaster at the Double Tree Resort where we ended up getting married. Wendi's cakes were delicious and she was so quick at responding to emails and... Read More great with communication. She really made our wedding cake and cupcake vision come to life and it was perfect for our wedding day. Everyone complimented the cake and cupcakes and there was not a single cupcake left over! I would highly recommend Wendi!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Kassie A

Wendi did a great job and was so helpful! She is reasonably priced and her cakes and cookies were amazing!!