Switch Up Weddings

Serving the Midwest: Nebraska, Kansas, Denver, Illinois

Memories you can watch again and again!

Our signature service is a 3-5 minute video showing off all the great moments from your special day. Featuring sexy slow motion and high definition color, this video is something everyone will enjoy. We also create couples stories, wedding websites, reception dinner interviews and more!

Artistic, Modern

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

140 N 8th St., Lincoln, NE Serving the Midwest: Nebraska, Kansas, Denver, Illinois (402) 480-8111

Professional, Hard-Working, Talented, and Fun

Reviewed on 2/03/2015 Rebekah M

Wow, I don't know where to begin with SwitchUp Media. They are absolutely amazing! If you are looking for videographers who are able to bring a perfect mix of talent, fun and professionalism to your event, Tyler and Jason from SwitchUp Media are the videographers for you.... Read More These guys go above and beyond to capture your wedding day and you can depend on them to provide you with a product of the most exceptional quality. Photography and videography were my number one priority for my wedding; I wanted to be able to look back on the memories forever. However, my photographer was so expensive that for a while, I was afraid I wouldn't be able to get a videographer because everyone was extremely out of my budget. I also had the mistaken assumption and was afraid if I didn't pay an exorbitant amount, I would receive poor quality. Fortunately, one day, while scrolling through my Facebook Newsfeed, I stumbled upon a highlight video SwitchUp Media had done for a wedding with one of my friends in it. Their work made my heart race and after researching their website and following their work, I just HAD to have them capture mine! Best. Decision. Ever. Tyler and Jason treated our wedding day with adept expertise and professionalism and in turn made us, our wedding party and our guests feel respected and special. They are also just naturally fun guys to be around and are great at interacting with the bride and groom, wedding party and guests. I had several people comment on how well they presented and handled themselves and also had a friend ask them to do the videography for her wedding. SwitchUp Media is transparent about their pricing (which is so decent and unique of them when I think back on all of my vendors) and you are paying so much less for how much they give you. I mean, you get TWO videographers who are with you ALL day (they stayed at our wedding longer than our photographers did) and they took hours of footage, captured incredible shots, and then they edited it down into a priceless memory with a beautiful highlight video and DVD of the entire day. And I just got the basic package! These guys offer so much more and can and will do so much for you. The day we got our highlight video back I think I watched it 100 times. They really take the time to capture the “feel” of your wedding and are spot on. I love watching all the highlight videos they have done because they all give you a really good feeling. The sky is the limit with SwitchUp Media and I know Jason and Tyler will continue to be very successful and sought after for their talents. I guarantee you will not be disappointed if you hire them for any media project.

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Jamie V

When I started to plan our wedding, my husband and I each expressed what would be most important to us on this special day? We were paying for it all ourselves, so our options were pretty limited. My biggest "gotta have" was a videographer. While researching, I spent lots of... Read More time viewing videos online of other couple's weddings, emailing videographers, and of course looking at prices. When I came across Switch Up Media, they had amazing videos for a great price! Jason and Tyler were awesome to work with! They put together a "Love Story" for us to play at our reception which captured our unique story. All of our guests commented on how great it was and how much they loved it. When it came to our wedding day, they were very professional and arrived as early as we did to start hair and makeup and stayed into most of our reception! They were very quick to get us our highlight video of our day and it is AMAZING! The only thing I would change is making it longer! I would most definitely recommend Switch Up Media as a videographer for your wedding!

Choose Switch Up Media-They Were AMAZING!

Reviewed on 1/27/2015 HaLea M

I was floored when I found out that Switch Up Media was teaming with my photographer because I had been searching high and low for the right videographer fit. They were new, but the few videos I had viewed were exceptional. They met us bright and early on a snowy morning ready... Read More to roll. They spent the entire day with us capturing the footage of our entire day. Not only did they capture our moments in an exceptional and unique way, they didn’t miss a beat! I couldn’t stop watching the highlight video over and over and over and sharing it EVERYONE. I couldn’t believe how they had edited the moments from my wedding and synced it with the music in an unbelievable way. I can’t say THANK YOU enough! Thank you for capturing the detail shots, the expressions of our guests, moments with our family and friends, but most importantly thank you for documenting the best day of my life! Jason and Tyler will not disappoint. They are a MUST for your wedding day. If you’re considering videography to capture your day-these are the guys!

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Yukina C

We were looking for a videographer for our wedding and found Switch Up Weddings on the knot. We went and met with them in person, the meeting went really well and Tyler said he was going to send us some of the work they did. Well, we never received that. In fact, that was the... Read More last time we heard from them. I wrote 3 emails over the following weeks to check in with Tyler to see where we were at in the process and NEVER heard anything back from them... This act is very unprofessional and we decided to book with someone else.

2017-01-22T06:42:28 Response from the vendor

Yukina - you're right we absolutely dropped the ball and I apologize. This has been a tough year for us balancing weddings and going full time with Switch Up Media, and at the time of our conversations we were still in full on wedding mode.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

We just used switch up media for our wedding in July and had a great experience! Easy to work with and professional. We would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Caitlin D

Switch Up Media was hands down the best decision we could have made when booking a videographer for our wedding! Tyler and Jason were incredibly professional and only helped to make our day special. Having two videographers was such a great experience and left me comforted that... Read More we wouldn't miss any details in the final footage. These guys are an amazing team and put all of their talent into capturing the perfect shot. Tyler and Jason were with us from early in the morning until late during our reception, which was unbelievable! They knew exactly what they were looking for in shots and made it so easy to the point we didn't even notice them. Although they had not met my photographer before the day of, they were genuinely so kind and made the whole experience a team effort to get the most perfect shots. All I can say is if you're looking for a young, talented, and extremely professional team, Switch Up Media is the perfect fit for you. Thank you so much Tyler and Jason for being a part of our special day!

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Cecilia

We at last minute decided we wanted to hire a videographer for our wedding and luckily Switch Up Media had an opening! We wanted to show a "love story" at our reception and we as well as our guests loved it! While we were filming they made us feel so comfortable. We also had... Read More them video our special day and create a highlight video. 2+ months after our wedding I still watch it everyday, the video truly captured our wedding day. Jason and Tyler always responded to messages in a timely manner and accommodated to our busy schedule! I highly recommend Jason and Tyler!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Julie S

These guys are the best hands down! They are very nice and helpful. They met with us to make sure we were all on the same page. We did something a little different with our love story video. We had our wedding party interviewed and they were asked many questions. The video was... Read More great got many laughs at the reception. They have fun with you throughout the day. We haven't seen the video yet but I'm 100% positive it will be amazing! Thanks guys! Julie and Chase Busekist

April 2014 Wedding

Reviewed on 2/22/2015 Nicole S

My husband and I initially hadn't considered getting a videographer to capture our day; but I'm so glad we did. We were absolutely thrilled with our entire experience with Switch Up Media! From getting dressed in the AM to the dance floor at the reception, they did not miss a... Read More beat in capturing our day. Tyler and Jason were an absolute joy to work with and helped make the experience that much better! They were very professional, accommodating and their attention to detail was reflected in our final product. They really know how to turn your special day into an amazing work of art. We've received numerous compliments about both our highlight video and wedding video from friends and family alike. Switch Up Media was definitely worth every penny and we would strongly recommend them to anyone seeking a videographer!

Best memory of our Big Day!

Reviewed on 2/11/2015 Ivette P

Jason and Tyler were so easy going. They made us feel comfortable and really captured amazing memories that we will never forget. It was so fun to re watch the entire day and see things that I completely forgot about. We got so many compliments on the wedding highlight, I myself... Read More watched it at least a dozen times! This was one of the best investments we made for our wedding!

WOWZA

Reviewed on 1/26/2015

I can't say that there has been a happier day in my life than my wedding day was. Everything about it start to finish was spectacular. And I owe a lot of that day and the days leading up to it, to Switch Up Media. They were not only professional, on time, hard working and loyal... Read More to the cause, they made our wedding look SO professional and so amazing! The videos they put together were off the charts. I have seen others online and nothing compares to what they put together. Two of the nicest guys I have met and they showed complete care and professionalism towards Jona and I the entire time we worked with them. So if you asked me the question on who to hire for your wedding for photo/video...without a doubt I would say Switch Up Media!

Our August 2014 Wedding Highlight Video

Reviewed on 1/26/2015

Because these guys are just starting out, I honestly hadn't heard much about them before asking them to video our wedding. When I got the email link to watch our completed Wedding Highlight video for the first time, I was blown away. It was only a song long, but all of the clips... Read More captured so many little moments and details of the happiest day of my life from beginning to end. The slow motion playback was great too because it allowed us to take in the details more easily and added a cool effect. The music they chose brings me back to that day and makes my mom and I cry every time we watch it. Keep an eye out for these guys--they're only going to keep getting better!

Tyler

Message us if you have any questions or concerns.