Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Fashion

530 W Plumb Ln , Reno, NV

Gorgeous Dresses and Gorgeous Accessories!

Reviewed on 7/24/2012 Samantha L

Swoon is absolutely the only store anyone should shop at for their wedding dress! I couldn't imagine going anywhere else. I literally went to every bridal store in town looking for a dress, all the while thinking in the back of my mind that I would have to go to SF to find "the... Read More one". Well I was wrong! I fell in love with not one but two dresses at Swoon! Michelle let me come in to try the two dresses on 3 separate times before I finally made my decision. That girl has patience! She was so incredibly helpful, as were all of the girls. I ended up purchasing my dream gown, a cute little short number for the reception (it was a sample so I got it for a steal!), ALL of my accessories, and a few sample bridesmaid dresses (they're a great deal and such cute party dresses!). My bridesmaids also purchased their dresses here and they couldn't be happier! All the Swoon girls there are such sweethearts and a pleasure to do business with. They were always available to answer my questions. They even helped me hunt down a specific piece of jewelry that I had found online by one of their designers when all they had was a picture to go by. I had a spectacular experience at Swoon and I know that every bride that goes in there will. They have a gorgeous collection of gowns and they never pressure you to buy anything that you don't absolutely love. Trust me, save yourself some time and make Swoon your first stop for dress shopping!

My dress

Reviewed on 7/15/2013 Karri O

I absolutely love my dress and the wonderful experience I had at Swoon! Michelle was so amazing and helped me enjoy the whole dress shopping process. She helped pack my dress to get it ready to travel to Hawaii. I would highly recommend Michelle and Swoon!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/08/2012 Kim T

Amazing, amazing, amazing - is all I can say. Best wedding dress shop in Reno. The owner and her assistant are so wonderful and so helpful. My dress was gorgeous and they were so patient with me since it took me some time to find the perfect one for me. I bought my dress, my... Read More wedding party dresses and my jewelry from them and every piece was top notch. I would HIGHLY recommend them.

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Amber N

I am a bride who lives in NY but my mother and grandmother relocated to NV so when I went to visit them I wanted to give them the experience of going dress shopping with me. I was not anticipating finding this gem of a place! The people there are lovely, Sabina sat with me and... Read More looked at pictures I had and allowed us to walk around and feel and pick our own dresses as well. The boutique itself was just adorable and had an amazing selection! It really was such a wonderful first experience and I held all of my other experiences in NY up to the Swoon standard. Unfortunately, I didn't purchase my dress at Swoon, I was worried about shipping a dress to NY and finding someone to do alterations but I just had to rave about this absolutely wonderful experience! I would highly recommend them to anyone in Reno!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Mariah S

Swoon's priority is making each bride have an amazing, individualized experience. I left feeling heard and taken care of. All of the stylists were friendly and kind.

Swoon is something to swoon over

Reviewed on 6/11/2015 Shelby M

Finding my wedding dress is one of my fondest memories of wedding planning and it is all because of Swoon! Michelle and her team provide a level of service that is unparalleled by anyone else in the area. Once I stepped into Swoon, I knew I would have to search no further. My... Read More experience was so wonderful that we even ordered our bridesmaids dresses as well as my jewelry and accessories as well. I would recommend to any bride who wants to feel special while looking for her dress, go to Swoon!

Best Bridal Store in Reno!

Reviewed on 1/11/2015 Molly M

My experience with Swoon was amazing! From picking out my wedding dress to the final fitting upon my dresses delivery, I love everything about this place! The girls are so sweet and make so you feel so comfortable when trying on dresses. Aubrey helped me and I loved her! I went... Read More to quite a few other places before Swoon and none made me feel as good about trying on dresses as Swoon did. They were more than accommodating well after I picked up my dress too. I wanted to add buttons to my dress so they ordered the buttons from the designer for me so they would match perfectly. The wedding dress selection at Swoon is like no other in Reno and I highly recommend them to all new Brides.

The PERFECT Dress!

Reviewed on 12/11/2014 Alexa W

The ladies at Swoon were so so so helpful and sweet in a non-salesperson-ish way. I found my absolute dream dress so easily despite their huge selection. It was such a fun and awesome experience to find the dress in their cute boutique. Would definitely recommend!

Best Bridal Salon in Town

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Becky S

Swoon provided an amazing wedding dress shopping experience! Everyone is extremely friendly and helpful. My bridal consultant made us feel very welcome and accommodated my family and friends. The shop itself is very cute and provides a great selection of gorgeous wedding... Read More gowns. My consultant listened to what I wanted and was able to narrow down my search finding me the perfect wedding gown for my special day. She clearly loves what she does and is very good at it! She kept me on track for my budget and did not pressure me to go over. The salon helps you to set up your alterations in shop making that whole process very simple. I would recommend Swoon to anyone looking to find their perfect wedding gown!

Best Dress Store In Reno!!!

Reviewed on 6/20/2013 Melissa M

I loved the girls at Swoon. It made dress shopping easy.

Awesome

Reviewed on 10/02/2012 Amy V

I would highly recommend Swoon as a stop on your wedding dress search. The staff was so friendly and kept me up to date on my dress at all times. The shop is smaller than some others but I liked their selection much more.

Unbelievable dresses & service

Reviewed on 9/04/2012 Carrie P

The dresses there were unlike any other I had tried on. The service was absolutely amazing and personal. They really take their time in helping you find the right dress.

perfect experience!

Reviewed on 6/26/2012 Amy G

swoon was the first bridal salon that i visited, and after visiting a couple shops in the bay area, i knew i was heading back to swoon to find my dress. the experience there is so personalized and michelle is amazing. she never pressures you to decide, which is super important... Read More to me. she has a great mix of different styles of gowns. on my wedding day, i got compliment after compliment on my dress, and i owe so much of that to michelle.

A one of a kind experience

Reviewed on 6/14/2012 Kimberley P

Michelle has created an wonderful bridal salon with top shelf service. My gown is extraordinary and one of a kind. Her attention to detail and enthusiastic service made the whole experience from start to finish fantastic

Timeless and Classic

Reviewed on 11/11/2011 Meagan M

I would highly recommend Swoon Bridal Salon! Michelle was great and patient ... I think I had to go twice to decide on my dress - I was stuck between two. She was super friendly and positive and a pleasure to work with. Two of my friends have gotten their dress from her.... Read More Highly recommend - friendly, great service, and beautiful, unique dresses.

Own is so Sweet

Reviewed on 9/13/2011 Daniela V

I am not the girl who loves going and trying on clothes so i was a little nervous of looking for a wedding dress. Went to a few places and just wasn't getting a good vibe, till i went to Swoon. Michelle was so nice and she made me feel so comfortable browsing through the... Read More dresses. Then i found one i just felt it, i knew it was the perfect dress. And it was! Thanks for all your help. I ended up with a Nichole Miller dress and she even shipped it out to the east coast for me!

Love Love Love

Reviewed on 8/10/2011 Sarah C

I tried on at least 100 dresses and Swoon is where I found MY dress! THe service was outstanding and enthusiastic. I felt like a princess every time I went in to visit my dress. The selection is great.

So helpful

Reviewed on 7/12/2011 Kristen B

The owner of Swoon is so sweet. I came in to find my dress and she knew so much about bridal dresses and styling. The dresses were a little out of my price range, but she was still professional and offered help. She ended up referring me to an amazing seamstress to did the work... Read More on the dress I finally purchased.

One bride. One Groom. One Dress

Reviewed on 6/27/2011 Mimi J

I didn't expect to find THE DRESS at the first shop that I visited. Yet....I did. I was afraid that my wedding dress hunt would be a nightmare. Not only is my wedding over a year away, but my fiance was coming along to help me choose my dress. Most salons aren't used to... Read More either....it seems to make them sort of skittish. Michelle at Swoon was completely a dream come true to work with. She was gracious and greeted my fiance and I warmly when we entered her store. Add one star. When I showed her a few pics of the type of look that I was going for and that I really wanted an American designed and manufactured gown, her mind went immediately to work. I don't know if Michelle has a categorical inventory of her stock of sample gowns in her head.....but it sure seems like it. Add another star. We began with a few lacy gowns, whose fitted waists couldn't get over either my chest or hips. I'm a big girl...but Michelle NEVER even remarked about it. Off she went to hunt down more gowns. One more star! After trying on four gowns....I found one that I liked, but wasn't in love with. Two more gowns later.....I'd found THE ONE! It was made in America, in my price range, in my favorite fabric, not strapless, had a train.....it was exactly what I wanted. My fiance was on the verge of tears! Add the veil that Michelle found that had that touch of lace that I loved....I came close to swooning right in front of the mirror! A person who runs a bridal boutique should be many things: Between the obvious pride Michelle takes in her shop, her product knowledge, and the impeccable customer service, she's got it all. Two more stars If you have the cash to spend, because the gowns that she carries are about $1500+ , this is the go-to place in the Reno-Tahoe area. I will purchase my gown, veil and flower girl dress from Swoon and recommend the shop highly to all brides!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 1/05/2011 Breanne B

Michelle couldn't have been more helpful, supportive, patient, professional. Working with Swoon was a special experience.

Great Experience!

Reviewed on 11/09/2010 Ginger H

Michelle, the owner, is the reason to buy a dress from Swoon. Swoon is the first bridal shop I looked in, and after that I became spoiled. Every store after that just did not measure up (that includes other stores in Reno, Sacramento, Concord, & San Francisco). Michelle... Read More really wants to find the best dress for you, and the quality of the gowns speak for themselves. I actually bought two dresses from Michelle. A sassy & short bright orange one for my fall ceremony at San Francisco City Hall, and a flowy white chiffon gown for my more formal reception. Leading up to my wedding I think I stopped by Swoon at least 10 times and everytime I was greeted warmly and was shown a high level of professionalism. Another plus is that Michelle is from Reno and I love being able to suppport local business.

Swoon is the prettiest store I have ever seen!

Reviewed on 10/08/2010 Emily B

Michelle, the owner is so great to work with. She definetely has the best dress selection in the area! The best accessories too!

Sample Dress

Reviewed on 9/24/2010 Melina C

I live in California and looked at soo many bridal shops. I had a low budget but when I would try on a dress I could afford to order new, I found I hated the quality of the material. To me, I could feel the price difference. So finally, I decided that I was going to get a sample... Read More dress. By this time I was very frusterated with this entire process. But Swoon Bridal was wonderful. I e-mailed the shop and right away I got an e-mail back with dress options and prices. The shop even sent me pictures of the sample dresses they had on sale. Living in California I wanted to make sure I really liked the dress before I drove all that way. But the shop was very helpful and not pushy in any way. When I went to the store front I found the dress in almost perfect condition, it was only a little dirty on the very bottom. They sold me a beautiful Lea-Ann Belter dress for the right price and for my wedding day I felt wonderful. Thanks Swoon!!!

Swoon

Reviewed on 9/14/2010 Sara K

Swoon is the loveliest bridal shop around. Full of to die for dresses and beautiful jewelry.

I swooned!

Reviewed on 9/09/2010 Molly F

I, unlike most Brides-to-be, was wary of the whole dress shopping experience. Mostly because I didn't know what I wanted and didn't know what to expect. I approached dress shopping with the same guarded skepticsm usually reserved for shopping for a new car. I was leaving... Read More Starbucks in the Plumgate shopping center when I saw Swoon, overcoming my anxiety, I went inside and found Michelle sitting at her desk. I explained to her the situation and she (never passing judgement on my last second search) made an appointment to come in the next day. A word about the store: The huge hanging mirrors, faint pink and black damask decorations, flattering lighting, gorgeous baubles, and comfy robes make the store inviting. As you browse the lines of dresses you'll be serenaded by the likes of Madeleine Peyroux and Frank Sinatra lending a classic feel to the entire experience. The dresses: If you are getting married you have no doubt picked up a bridal magazine and admired some of the couture dresses. If you live in Reno you probably thought you would have to drive to San Francisco to find one. Drive no longer ladies, Swoon has a fantastic selection of designer wedding (and bridesmaid) dresses. On meeting Michelle: Michelle owns and operates swoon and her passion for bridal wear is present in everything she does. I went shopping alone so I relied on her careful eye and honesty to help me find a dress that truly flattered. She allowed me to pick out and try on any dress, even the ones that weren't in my parameters--just to make sure. She rustled me into over a dozen dresses and then sat back while I swished and sashayed around feeling each dress's character. There was never any hurry and she never tried to sell me anything, she even took pictures and paired accessories so I could get a feel for what I would look like on my wedding day. She is a beautiful person inside and out; this coupled with her boundless energy and sprite-ly attitude make a trip to her shop an amazing experience. I ordered my dress with a rush (did I mention I waited to until hour evelen). Michelle was quick to set up a fitting and to have the seamstress come in (she works with local, talented, women). I go to pick up my dress next week and I'll be a little sad that I won't have a reason to go back.