Sycuan Golf Resort

El Cajon, CA

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Imagine your wedding in a romantic garden paradise

Let us create the perfect ambiance for your San Diego wedding complete with an idyllic location, delectable cuisine and superb service from our staff. It all awaits you at Sycuan Golf Resort with our exclusive wedding packages. Whether you have 20 or 400 guests, Sycuan can make your dream a reality!

• Outdoor - Covered

$$

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Country Club, Hotel, Park, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

3007 Dehesa Road, El Cajon, CA

Couldn't Be Happier!!

Reviewed on 3/27/2014 Shannon W

Such a beautiful venue, AMAZING food and service, accommodated all of our needs, quick responses on all questions asked, and overall SUPERB wedding venue. Our wedding was everything I dreamed it would be thanks to Ashley Sapp and the staff.

2014-03-28T17:43:28 Response from the vendor

So happy to hear this, Shannon! It was wonderful working with you and you deserved nothing less! Congrats again!

Brittany

Reviewed on 10/15/2013 Brittany M

The venue is a beautiful place and looks great in pictures. Ashley is very helpful and quick to respond to any questions.

Fantastic Venue

Reviewed on 10/16/2012 Jessica A

I was amazed how beautiful my wedding turned out at Sycuan! I got married in late September, we had a evening ceremony and had the rehearsal on the patio.We didnt even had to decorate that much because the surrounds were great looking to begin with. Every guest said it was absolutely beautiful. Everyone on the staff was so helpful. I would recommend this venue to any bride.

Great Place to Be Wed

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 eleanor m

My spouse and I researched for weeks for a wedding venue and found this awesome Jewel in East County. It is a true value in that all the packages include excellent food and a great place for a reception. The gazebo is a great place to get married and the landscape of a vast array of flowers is a beautiful backdrop that your guests will enjoy, and so did we. Ashley is the bomb and is very responsive. The staff puts you at ease and is very helpful. Our package came with a suite overlooking the golf course. Awesome.

Warning: Unprofessional Experience!

Reviewed on 9/22/2012 Lexi A

I had very high hopes for my outdoor wedding in the botanical garden.We were assured that Sycuan had onsite security to prevent outside guests from entering our event.We were also assured that our family would be able to check into the hotel early in the afternoon the day of the ceremony. My mother in law and immediate family were denied access until 4:30pm. The ceremony started at 5 so my family had no time to get ready!!! I would like to warn you that the outdoor area is accessible to all visitors. We had two sets of party crashers who attempted to take party favors, drink wine from our tables and dance around the dance floor.The security was no where in sight! My cousin had to act as security to escort them out. Our keepsake cake topper was broken by Sycuan staff, with no apology or compensation.The top tier of the cake was never cut, dispersed, or compensated for. We made 2 complaints (1 to the Chief of Sycuan Indian Reservation) and never received a response. I'm usually not one to complain about service, in fact this is my first ever review I've ever posted. I just thought everyone out there should know that this venue is not worth the money, time or stress!!!!!

2012-10-01T17:35:19 Response from the vendor

We appreciate your comments and are truly sorry about the less than exceptional experiences on your wedding day – we host hundreds of wedding receptions and this is certainly not our “norm.” If we can correct the issue with the broken cake topper we certainly... Read Less Read More

Beautiful Venue

Reviewed on 7/17/2012 Heather H

I could not have pictured a more perfect venue. The food they served was amazing, they were responsive, and it is a very good value. I recommend it!

TO Sycuan Golf Resort