Sydnee Event Productions

Serving the DFW area and other TX, LA and OK cities.

Event Designers/Florists/Stylist/Planners

We are a full service event management company with creative vision and talent. Our boutique size allows us to manage client relations through every detail of the event from conception to execution. The experience we have in budget analysis, event and floral design, event logistics and event planning will ensure that you have a successful event that stays within your budget.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

5703 Levelland Suite A, Dallas , TX Serving the DFW area and other TX, LA and OK cities. (972) 639-8399
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Brittany T

I am a complete control freak and Sydney Events made me comfortable enough to where I was able to enjoy our day of the wedding! The flowers were fresh and beautiful overall she is truly a on task planner and florist and doesn't half stepping me and my husband highly recommend... Read More her if you want a successful classy radiant wedding! Sydney Events really made our day a day to remember!

Reviewed on 5/14/2016

Shaunette did an amazing job with all of the floral arrangements for my wedding. She did exactly what I asked and I couldn't be more pleased. Plus, she is the biggest sweetheart I have ever worked with!

Valentine's Day Wedding

Reviewed on 3/12/2015 LaSteshia R

My husband and I originally had a small intimate wedding 10/4/13. We decided to have our big white wedding on our year anniversary and thought we had found our florist. Our date changed due to travel arrangements, and it was at that time we realized that, that florist was... Read More unreliable. I found Sydnee Event Productions via The Knot with very good reviews. I met with Shaunette, owner and instantly felt comfortable doing business with her and her company. She took the time to listen and come up with a plan that fit our budget. She understood my vision and even took time to send me pictures to make sure we were on the same page. She would contact me regularly with updates and to just see if I was ok. The day of our wedding, she delivered as promised, on time, the beautiful arrangements. She provided the decor for our ceremony, reception, bouquets, and boutonnieres. I would definitely recommend her and will use her again in the future.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Affini E

My husband and I couldn’t have been more pleased with Sydnee Event Productions. We were a bit skeptical about using this company at first because we wanted to go with a Nigerian Wedding Planner and decorator but a friend recommended this company because she attended 2 African... Read More weddings that this company planned and designed and we are so happy we went with this company. Sydnee Event Productions did an amazing job with our traditional Nigerian wedding and helped us blend in some American traditions perfectly. Our guests are still talking about how well organized everything was and how beautiful our wedding decor looked. We recommend this company because they are personable and professional.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Angelica R

The floral arrangements were more than I imagined and I couldn’t have been more pleased with Sydnee Event Productions. I would definitely recommend using them because they actually listen to your ideas and respect your budget.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Misty B

It was a pleasure working with Sydnee Event Productions! Our floral and decor were absolutely beautiful and we used them for Month of Coordinator Service and we are so happy we did because we were able to enjoy our guests and our wedding day. I highly recommend Sydnee Event... Read More Productions.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Shirray B

My wedding day was beautiful thanks to some amazing vendors and especially thanks to Sydnee Event Productions who took our ideas and created the most beautiful floral.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Alysson F

We couldn't have been more pleased with our wedding floral and decor. Everything was as we discussed from our initial consultation meeting and within our budget. We gladly recommend Sydnee Event Productions!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Charley S

I was pleasantly surprised working with the team at Sydnee Event Productions. My original wedding planner quit on us 6 months before our wedding date and a friend referred me to Sydnee Events and I am so grateful that she did. Sydnee Events did an awesome job with our wedding... Read More and we also hired them for our floral and everything was simply beautiful. They are a joy to work with and are very focused on the client.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Adrienne h

Shaunette is the sweetest soul, and is the most pleasant person to work with. If I was to break up my star rating for the services we received, it would be as follows. Floral - 5 Design - 4 Planning services -3 Multiple times during the wedding, I kept thinking that the... Read More flowers looked lovely. She really does a great job! For design, i'm giving a 4 because though beautiful, it wasn't my exact vision. We booked about a year in advance of our wedding. At that time I asked to have geometric elements on the table. About two weeks before the wedding, I checked in on the design to make sure everything was ready to go and was assured everything was on track. It was either a couple days before or the day of the wedding that I was told the color of the geometric elements wouldn't look good with the rest of the table so they needed to be scrapped. It ended up being fine, because I did think the tables still looked pretty, but finding out things like just a couple days before when there was almost a year to prepare was a little frustrating. Planning was the one thing where my husband and I were the least thrilled. Granted we had to plan the wedding while living in another state, we had plenty of phone calls with Shaunette to talk through our wedding needs. There were quite a few things that didn't go as we discussed on all of those phone calls. None of them were day ruiners by any means i.e. my family being seated at the wrong table. However with all the time we put into speaking to shaunette and filling out forms, we thought certain things would have gone smoother. I don't want to belittle the things that went right, but I don't want to overlook the little details that didn't go well either. Working with Shaunette's planning services will probably be fine for a local bride with more time than my husband and I had to dedicate to our wedding. My husband and I are both very type A and detail oriented, so some of our frustrations likely came from our personality types! Kudos to Shaunette for working with that <3 . Last thing - every one of Shaunette's suggestions for the extra little things - hair and makeup, dress pressing, etc. were ON point.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Tarrolyn E

Super professional and Shaunette has a great eye for detail! Our traditional Nigerian/American wedding was a huge success! She was able to capture both cultures in one event. Her team was able to handle a 600 guest wedding and 15,000 sq. ft venue that was beautifully decorated.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Cadence S

I knew from being in my girlfriends wedding a few years back that I wanted Shaunette with Sydnee Event Productions to plan and help create my wedding, and she did so effortlessly (so it seemed)! My sunset wedding was everything I could have ever dreamed of and so much... Read More more...the florals, decor, ambiance was everything! Thank you to you and your team Shaunette for making such an important moment in me and my husbands life beautiful and worry free!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jennifer F

Sydnee Event Productions did a wonderful job on our wedding floral and décor and we were very happy with everything. I highly recommend this vendor!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Skyler C

I don't even know where to begin. We contacted Sydnee Event Productions after a bad experience with our original wedding designer and I can truly say that from the first conversation with Shaunette, the owner I knew I would be in good hands. Working with Shaunette was so easy,... Read More she didn't pressure us on anything like our first florist, she was respectful of our budget and she is so creative and talented that we let her have full creative control. Talk about being blown away on your wedding day! Shaunette and her team did an amazing job on our wedding floral and décor and I'm so happy that a friend recommended I use her. This is one vendor you want to add to your list of wedding vendors! I highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Mimi C

We hired Sydnee Event Productions for our floral and month of coordination because we live out of state. Everything turned out so beautiful! Our guests are still paying us compliments on our wedding and how amazing the floral and décor looked. Shaunette and her team did a... Read More wonderful job and they are very professional and personable. I highly recommend Sydnee Event Productions.

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Maureen S

I never thought working with a vendor would be so easy! It felt like working with a friend who was as excited about my wedding as I was. Shaunette is an artist. She helped put my vision into reality. The draping for my wedding ceremony was incredibly stunning (and exactly the... Read More vision in my head), and all of the centerpieces were just as exquisite. We are still getting compliments!!! I would work with Shaunette a thousand times over!!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Renesha B

I really enjoyed working with Shaunette during my wedding. I lived out of town, so we did so much over the phone and email. She was very professional and very prompt to getting back to my messages and questions. I was also able to use her as my florist, which was perfect because... Read More I didn't have to go through another vendor for my flowers. She did a great job on my bouquet and all of the flowers that we used. She was able to provide me décor for the centerpieces, and we used candelabras and floral arrangements for the altar pieces. Honestly, if I had to do everything over, I would still use Shaunette. It was amazing to have her help me with so many aspects of the wedding and I trusted her completely with everything!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Jasmine W

Shaunette was so awesome and relatable. She made sure that all my needs were met for my big day!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Zoe F

I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day! Sydnee Event Productions did my wedding décor and floral and I had a lot of customized pieces like my backdrop that was made specifically for my wedding that just helped to put our signature on our wedding. Shaunette, the owner is... Read More amazing! She is very creative and talented and passionate about what she does and her beautiful designs are a testimony to that passion. If you're looking for someone who is detail oriented, creative and totally puts her clients first, then look no further!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016

Amazing vendor! Working with Sydnee Event Productions made my day as perfect as it could get. My wedding floral and décor were so beautiful and I hired them for my month-of-coordinator and they handled everything beautifully. I highly recommend this vendor.

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

Everything was absolutely beautiful! Our ceremony stage was so beautiful, I can't even describe the room transformation of our venue, it was totally awesome how Sydnee Event Productions and her team turned an ordinary banquet room into something out of a fairytale. Our floral... Read More and ceremony décor were so elegant and had so many unique touches that tied our colors in so beautifully. We went with the full service package of floral, décor, planning and makeup. The team at Sydnee Event Productions are so talented that they can literally do it all! I'm on my honeymoon writing this review because I can't get over how beautiful my makeup looked, how beautiful the venue looked and how detailed and organized the staff were. My wedding started on time and not a detailed was left undone! Everything went so smoothly, my guests and other vendors were very impressed by the way in which things flowed so seamlessly and effortlessly by Sydnee Event Productions and several guests as well as vendors kept telling me and my husband all night how impressed they were with Sydnee Event Productions. I was able to take in every beautiful moment of my wedding because they handled everything so professionally and catered to me, my family, the other vendors and the bridal party so wonderfully. I recommend Sydnee Event Productions hands down to every single bride who wants to have a beautiful stress free wedding!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Taylor O

Sydnee Event Productions turned my wedding day dreams into a reality! I went with the Custom Package which included floral, wedding design, bridal makeup, and planning! Needless to say everything exceeded my expectations. Walking down the aisle and seeing everything come... Read More together for the first time had me in awe, and the fact that I was marrying my best friend left me overwhelmed with joy! My hubby couldn’t even stop talking about how beautiful everything was! The flower wall was definitely a crowd pleaser! It looked stunning at our alter! I will continue to recommend Shaunette and her staff! 10’s all across the board!

A Must for Your Big Day!

Reviewed on 8/25/2015

Where to start. Sydnee Event Productons handled my floral and day-of coordinating, and it couldn't have turned out better. The floral was very unique and stunning. Stress was eliminated having them as coordinators. The whole team is talented, calm, and easy to work with. The... Read More owner, Shaunette, is willing to work within your budget. I have nothing but good to say about them. Sydnee Event Productons is a much for your big day! ~Ansley

Smith Wedding 5.23.15

Reviewed on 6/22/2015 Lauren G

Shaunette was amazing to work with! She called me prior to booking her company to get to know me, my style and what I envisioned my wedding to look like. I had a limited budget and she stayed within my budget and was very knowledgable and helpful. She met my now husband and I at... Read More our venue to get a better idea of where my flowers would be and how the ceremony was going to be done. She was patient and very personable and had my best interest at heart. Sydnee Event Productions made me the most beautiful bouquet and all the bridesmaids, parents and groomsmen looked amazing with their flowers! Plus, Shaunette and her team hand delivered all the arrangements in plenty of time, making the day run more smoothly. Plus, my bouquet dried amazingly well! I highly recommend Sydnee Event Productions to any bride! Thank you so much for taking part in such an important day in my life and giving me one less thing to worry about. Everything was fabulous!

A wedding to remember!!!

Reviewed on 5/19/2015 Whitney C

I can not even begin to thank Shaunette with Sydnee Events and her team enough for all of their hard work and support with my wedding!!! My mother and I initially consulted with her about the floral arrangements, that is until we saw her designs! She does it ALL!!! Everything... Read More turned out so beautiful and we couldn't have asked for a more professional planner and designer! She knows her stuff!!! Thank you thank you thank you for making my wedding undoubtedly the most beautiful day of my life!

Shaunette Smith-Mays

Self proclaimed love advocate and fashionista! I&#39;ve been creating beautiful weddings for over 15 years and I still love what I do. My areas of specialization are event design, floral, draping and creating events. I hold a BA in communications, an MA in Human Resources and I believe my work in corporate America has provided me with an edge in this industry. I&#39;m proficient in managing multiple projects and have keen negotiating skills which I aptly apply to provide exceptional service to my brides and attain the best cost point for products and services to ensure my brides budget are maximized.