Sydney Paige Photography

Serving Austin, Dallas, Houston and surrounding areas

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Austin, TX Serving Austin, Dallas, Houston and surrounding areas (254) 214-0298

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Tiffany Dawn B

Sydney took our engagement and wedding photos, and I couldn't be more pleased with the experience. The photos turned out beautiful, and Sydney was a pleasure to work with. She even put up with us bringing our two cats who did not want to pose for pictures! The cost was very... Read More affordable too. I highly recommend Sydney Paige Photography.

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Michelle D

Sydney did our engagement and wedding photos and they were amazing! She is very thoughtful and she captured some beautiful moments. We had an outdoor wedding and it poured, and one of my favorite pictures is my husband and I holding an umbrella in the rain. She was super helpful... Read More with scheduling and organizing. Also I'm a little camera shy but I felt very comfortable and relaxed. I would highly recommend her.

Superb!

Reviewed on 5/30/2015 Sara M

When we were looking for our wedding photographer, we wanted to find someone who was affordable, without compromising on quality. After much research, we found Sydney, and she was the perfect fit. Her photos of our wedding are absolutely fabulous, and we love them so much. Even... Read More though this was her first Muslim wedding, she captured all of the important moments and was extremely sensitive to our cultural and religious needs. She delivered the photographs in a timely manner, and they instantly took our breath away. She is a reliable, skilled photographer who is also very sweet and accommodating. I would highly recommend her. As a side note, her husband Cody was the second shooter for our wedding, and we would recommend him as well :)

OUR PHOTOGRAPHER!!

Reviewed on 7/19/2011 Kim P

ALl I can say is...WOW!! She did so great. Sydney did our engagements and our entire wedding. She also did my bridals! She was more than just our photographer! She helped with anything and everything and her attention to detail was just perfect!