Engagement

Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available

Chicago, Pittsburgh and abroad. (724) 875-6955

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Lindsey M

I couldn't be happier with my pictures from T&S! We didn't hire a videographer so our photographer had to be the best and they were. Tony and Sharon were so easy to work with, responsive, and organized. We loved our experience with them!

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Zhongying J

If you are looking for the perfect wedding photographers, Tony and Sharon are the ones! There is so much to love about working with them. The biggest takeaway is simply this - you can put your full trust in them to take gorgeous, natural pictures with a unique perspective and... Read More bigger vision in mind. Their eye for timeless beauty in everyday moments is unparalleled. Equal parts photographers and storytellers, Tony and Sharon will not only use their creative talents to diligently capture the most important details of your day, but also to elevate every single moment and weave it into a greater narrative. Their perfect blend of candid and artistically directed snapshots exceeds all expectations and reflects the best of both worlds. They are such a dynamic duo because they bring such different strengths to your wedding weekend - Tony with his attention to lines, composition, and structure and Sharon with her intuitive appreciation for light, mood, and emotion. What you get between the two of them is a beautifully balanced collection that you will cherish for the rest of your life. In the crazy chaos that is a wedding day, it is also important to note that surrounding yourself with vendors like Tony and Sharon is amazing because they have the special ability to center you with their calm, positive energy from beginning to end. It was clear to us from the very first coffee meeting that the thoughtfulness and kindness we saw in Tony and Sharon would shine through in every aspect of their business. From the personal holiday card they send to their clients over Christmas to the customized wooden box of prints they gift to their couples after the wedding weekend is over complete with custom engraving, twine bow, and some gorgeous greenery... they proved to us time and time again that they were above and beyond. I couldn't recommend them highly enough!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Michelle C

If we could give Tony and Sharon more than five stars we would. They are an absolutely unbelievable team. They are truly gifted storytellers, and beautiful people inside and out! They are wonderful to work with in front of the camera; they make you feel comfortable and... Read More beautiful. Communication was always prompt and positive. We plan to continue to work with Tony and Sharon to document milestones in our lives. We would recommend them to anyone. Thank you Tony and Sharon!!

Amazing Husband & Wife Team!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Morgan M

Tony and Sharon are absolutely amazing. You know you have a connection with your photographers when the first time you meet, you are sad to leave because you won’t see them again until your engagement photos! This is just how we felt after we met T&S to discuss our wedding for... Read More the first time. We were newly engaged and were very excited to discuss our wedding plans and creative vision with them. It was fun hearing their ideas and seeing what they had done in the past. We were blown away! We knew right away that we wanted to have T&S capture our August wedding day. When we started to plan our wedding, photography was near the very top of our priority list. We are both designers with a distinct sense of style, so we wanted a photographer that would be unique and artistic to let our personalities shine through. T&S absolutely fit that mold. Both our engagement photos and wedding photos turned out beautifully! They have a unique touch and their style is apparent in every single photo they take. It was so fun to work with a husband and wife team as well. From the first photo taken during our engagement session, we already felt 100 percent comfortable, which is obviously very necessary so that the photos turn out natural and gorgeous. Tony even saved the day when my dress got caught in the their tandem bike they let us borrow during our session – so they are more than just great photographers! As a husband and wife team, they are able to capture so many different moments. When we received our wedding photos, it was like reliving the day all over again. They captured so many details, moments and emotions, many of which were a blur for us the day of the wedding since it all went by so quickly. We have gotten loads of compliments on the quality and uniqueness of our photos, and we would undoubtedly recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer – in fact we already have! We will definitely be using them for other important life moments in the future.

Most amazing photographers!

Reviewed on 8/14/2014 Lauren R

Tony and Sharon are the best photographers we could have asked for! From our first meeting with them, we knew they were a great match for us. They are SO nice and really helped us feel at ease throughout the entire process. They are professional but never pushy and always made... Read More us feel comfortable. They always responded to us quickly and got us our pictures within a few weeks! As a husband and wife team, they work so well together and I really appreciated their attention to detail. Our pictures from our engagement session and wedding are simply incredible. They did an amazing job capturing our true spirit and we were honestly amazed by the quality of every single picture. I had a lot of detail shots I wanted since I did a lot of DIY things for the reception, and they captured it all perfectly. I would recommend T&S Hughes in a heartbeat to anyone and everyone! I am SO happy we found them.

Fabulous and would highly recommend

Reviewed on 11/22/2012 Felicia L

Tony and Sharon are a husband and wife team that did a fabulous job with our wedding. They were very willing to work with our budget and create a customized package for us. We couldn't take advantage of the engagement session that was included since we live out of town but... Read More they were very understanding and did a wonderful job despite the day of the wedding being the first time that we met. Would highly recommend them. We were very happy with our pictures and can't wait to see the album they are putting together for us.

Amazing Photographers

Reviewed on 1/10/2012 ROSE G

A dreamy husband and wife couple that are fun to work with and professional! They did amazing work for us for our engagement shoot and wedding, including a custom photobooth! I wish I had another opportunity to work with them again. They do family portraits, so I guess having... Read More some kids is next! HA! I highly recommend them. They also work well with Interrupted Media, a videographer that does stunning work. I'm reviewing them as well! I'm so happy with my wedding photos and videos, I can't stop thinking about them!