You've found the one... Now lets go have coffee!

That's right! I love meeting my couples at a local coffee shop to learn everything about how they met to what color the bridesmaids dresses are going to be. Not only will I be oh-so-excited and quite honored to capture your wedding through photography, but every aspect of your wedding day is something I would love to hear about. While there is sooooo much that goes into planning a wedding - from the font you use on your invitations to the kind of flowers in your bouquet - every little detail deserves to be remember for generations to come. And that's where I come in! I strive to capture raw love and emotion as it unfolds throughout your entire day with vibrant, timeless images. Images that you will be thrilled to share with your grandkids one day.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available

Texas & Destination Photographer (210) 838-6075

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Heather J

Taylor and her husband are absolutely amazing!!!! We had the opportunity to work with this wonderful photographer for our engagements, bridals and our wedding!! Words can not describe the work that she does and the love she puts into her images. We were so blessed to have found... Read More them!!!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Allie B

Taylor is so amazing to work with she has done our engagement party, gender reveal party, Maternity photos, and most recently our wedding! She is so kind and goes above and beyond what a photographer should do. She makes everyone feel so comfortable. Would recommend her to... Read More anyone!! Beautiful work :)

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Courtenay R

T Walker Photography is the greatest! I used her for my bridals and the wedding. Where to start? So, I was in search of a LAST MINUTE photographer (I'm the biggest procrastinator you'll meet) & one of my sweet bridesmaids was looking all over for me a photographer. She came... Read More across T Walker Photography & sent her a message to inquire about what all she offered & her availability. Lucky for me she was available for my date! So, said nice we were so far apart and weren't able to meet in person we were able to FaceTime & get everything in line for the wedding (about 6 weeks out). So my point here is that Taylor is the greatest person to work with. She takes all of your dreams and makes sure to bring them to reality. She's easy to work with, treating you like a friend rather than just another client. Taylor will do whatever it takes to make sure you have everything to make your day the most memorable. She captures the tiniest of details so that nothing goes unnoticed & for you to cherish for a lifetime!

Reviewed on 2/05/2017 Aimee L

Where do I begin?!? Taylor came to me rescue. My original wedding photographer went mia three weeks before my wedding. I found Taylor, she was so sweet and answered any questions I had. I believe we talked on the phone for an hour going over what happened and she assured me that... Read More everything was going to be ok. Not sure what I would have done without her. The day on my wedding she showed up on time and got to work. She gave me a timeline and actually stuck to the timeline to the tee. It was like I had a photographer and a wedding coordinator all in one. Her work is amazing and turn around time is very fast in my opinion. I live in Houston but I will definitively be using Taylor again in the future. Thank you again Taylor for your hard work and passion for photography. You really do take pride in your work and it shows in your finished products.

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Courtenay R

T Walker Photography is the greatest! I used her for my bridals and the wedding. Where to start? So, I was in search of a LAST MINUTE photographer (I'm the biggest procrastinator you'll meet) & one of my sweet bridesmaids was looking all over for me a photographer. She came... Read More across T Walker Photography & sent her a message to inquire about what all she offered & her availability. Lucky for me she was available for my date! So, said nice we were so far apart and weren't able to meet in person we were able to FaceTime & get everything in line for the wedding (about 6 weeks out). So my point here is that Taylor is the greatest person to work with. She takes all of your dreams and makes sure to bring them to reality. She is super easy to work with, treating you like a friend rather than just a client. Taylor will do whatever it takes to make sure you have everything to make your day the most memorable! She captures the tiny details so that you can cherish them for a lifetime! Greatest experience yet!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Christen C

I can't even tell you how great Taylor is. She's so sweet and makes you feel so comfortable as soon as you meet her. I had no idea what I was doing planning my wedding and she made a perfect timeline for me and made sure everything went smoothly. She's been so accommodating with... Read More everything and she designed a perfect wedding album for me because I've been too busy to get it done myself. And of course the pictures are amazing she literally gave us hundreds to choose from. I would recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Emily S

T Walker Photography was absolutely amazing! We used them for engagements, bridals, and our wedding day and could not have been happier! Taylor was so amazing working with our busy schedule and she was so accommodating when the weather didn't quite turn out for our planned... Read More bridal shoot date and we were able to quickly rearrange to get it done a day sooner allowing my mom to still be there for them which meant the world to me! Having her present throughout the whole wedding process made it feel like I was working with a friend and not just a hired photographer! It was like having another bridesmaid to support me on my wedding day! :) I cannot recommend her enough with her gorgeous work and surprisingly fast turn-around time on a high-quality product.

Reviewed on 2/06/2016 Chelsea H

T Walker Photography is the absolute best! We used them for our engagement and wedding photos. They made me and my husband feel extremely comfortable and that spoke through the pictures. They were able to capture the most precious moments in my life. I would highly recommend... Read More you choose T Walker Photography for your next event!

2016-02-07T15:24:42 Response from the vendor

I am so glad to hear it! Thank you :)

Taylor Gevelinger

I'm Taylor, and I recently married the love of my life in May of 2016! We live in New Braunfels, TX on a ranch where Jon, my hubby, sells show cattle and if I'm not picturing a cute couple out in one of our pretty fields, I'm in my sweatpants working away at my computer while our puppy Maggie sleeps under my chair. I live for days at the coast, Tex-Mex and those special occasions where I get to document true love through photography. I want to travel the world, find new ways to love the same man over and over, and discover a way to eat alllll the carbs with no consequences :)