Tabitha Corinne Photography - Booking for 2018 and 2019

Florida Panhandle

Want awesome wedding photos? Let's chat!

It's my passion to tell your love story! I'm a firm believer that every great relationship begins with mutual trust, including ours. This is why I want us to know as much about each other as we possibly can! Whether it's your wedding, or engagement session, you are trusting me to capture not just how you look, but how you are. You're trusting me to see your personality, your quirks, and then using those to tell your story in the most authentic way imaginable. So, like every trusting relationship, we need to begin by you getting to know me! I'm a Hufflepuff - fiercely loyal to those I love. This translates over into my art as well. I will fight for it. I love pizza, Disney, and Christmas music. Still waiting for the Doctor in his Tardis :)

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Erin G

Tabitha did an amazing job capturing our wedding day! We chose her for our special day because we loved her unique photography style and for her experience with beach photos. Our wedding was super last minute but that didn't seem to bother her one bit. She helped us in everyway... Read More possible and did whatever she could, even got IN the ocean, to make sure our moments were captured and we were pleased. Plus, she got our full wedding photos edited and back for us to view, even before the time she had predicted. We highly recommend her for capturing your life's special moments!!

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Emmy Z

Tabitha’s photos were absolutely stunning and perfect for our save the dates. She made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera and we had such a blast with her during our session.

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Maddy S

I found Tabitha on Instagram and immediately knew I had to have her shoot our engagement pictures. She is so good at capturing the beauty in candid moments and it shows in her pictures. Our session flowed so easily, it was like going on a fun date and having a new friend tag... Read More along. We strolled through downtown Pensacola as Tabitha showed us some hidden gems- staircases, gates, brick buildings- that made for the most perfect backgrounds. Afterwards, we went to Pensacola Beach at sunset. Tabitha was so warm and genuine, you'll want to keep hanging out with her after your session is over. Our session was on a Saturday and I had a full gallery in my email inbox by the following Monday night. I haven't stopped looking at our pictures since we got them! Thanks again, Tabitha!

Tabitha Corinne

Hello! Thanks for checking out my work! I'm an engagement and wedding photographer based out of Pensacola, but I'm always up for travelling. I fell in love with shooting weddings while working with my father, who is a videographer. After graduating college with a degree in Media and obtaining my cosmetology license, I decided to pursue photography as my full time career. I've never looked back! I absolutely love what I do and am so thrilled that you're considering me to document your most precious day!