Tabor Warren Photography

Oklahoma & Destination

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

401 S Boston Ave. Ste. #2820, Tulsa, OK Oklahoma & Destination (918) 902-5663

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Natalie S

Tabor and Emily went above and beyond and delivered the most perfect engagement and wedding photos. They even had a turn around of like, 8 days on our wedding photos! They made shooting pictures fun and relaxing and they are truly a dynamic duo who really care about their... Read More clients and photographs. We highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Caleb M

Tabor and Emily have so many awards and 5 star reviews for a reason. I knew i'd booked the right people when we finished our engagement shoot and my fiance told me how much fun he'd had. We had multiple people at our wedding comment on how great the photographers were, both... Read More professionally (they're quick and efficient), and personally (they're great fun!). My grandparents are very elderly and feeble, and for me to be able to look over and see Tabor and Emily carefully walking them each to the stage for pictures after the ceremony was such a blessing. The photos were delivered as promised and the whole process was smooth and easy. The high quality photo album we received is great and includes some of our most precious memories. We loved working with them and wouldn't hesitate to do so again. C & J

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Taylor T

I met Tabor and Emily at the wedding show in Tulsa. Emily's outgoing and loving personality caught my attention on top of their great photography. Emily Warren took my wedding photos while being 7 months pregnant and did not complain at all. They are the sweetest people I know... Read More and I will use them for life for all of my photography needs. On top of all of the great things I explained, their communication and turn around on photos is phenomenally quick.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Kelsey S

Tabor Warren is amazing! We got the most amazing pictures and they are the sweetest people. They took amazing care of us and are so fun to work with?

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Jana L

Tabor and Emily exceeded my high expectations and gave me beautiful pictures that I will have forever. I LOVE my wedding album and all the guests loved seeing some wedding pictures during the reception! Emily even came to an outside wedding in July while pregnant. I can't put... Read More into words how awesome this couple is. I have had so many people complement my photos and have asked who our photographers were. If your in doubt choose Tabor Warren.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Amy N

My husband HATES taking pictures, but when he met Emily he wanted to hire them right away. We did, and it was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. We had so much fun with them, and my husband even had a good time because he likes Tabor and Emily so much. Our... Read More engagement and wedding pictures are gorgeous, and we can't wait to work with them in the future.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Marci a B

They were the photographers at my daughter's wedding. And worked tirelessly all day. They are so friendly and professional. They also did the engagement pictures and are beautiful. We are so glad we found them at the wedding show in Tulsa. We would highly recommend... Read More TaborWarren photography for any occasion.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Cayli S

If you want a photographer who is passionate about what they do, look no further! Tabor and Emily are a dynamic duo who are truly passionate about what they do, which is reflected in their phenomenal photography! They made us feel like we had been friends for year when we did... Read More each picture session with them. They captured every bridal party and family member personality throughout our wedding! They made sure to get any pictures we wanted but also captured such sweet and entertaining moments during our wedding! We didn't even know they were taking pictures of us during most of our wedding which was a plus! What was most important to me was being able to get our wedding photos back quickly and reliving those beautiful moments (I don't know how some people can wait up 6 months to a year for theirs)! All of our prints, wall decor and albums exceeded expectations; they take time to focus on every little detail to ensure you get the perfect, beautiful shot! If I could give them more than 5 stars I would! When you pick Tabor Warren Photography, you aren't just getting incredible photos, you are getting some amazing friends!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Brittany C

WOW this couple is amazing, as people and as photographers! We absolutely loved working with them for engagement photos and at the wedding. Emily brings the whimsy to photos and Tabor has a great eye for lighting and symmetry. I am the most indecisive person ever and they were... Read More always patient and worked with my husband and I to make sure we had everything we wanted! To add on to that, had all my wedding pictures back to me by the time I got back from the honeymoon!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Savannah S

Tabor and Emily are phenomenal!! They are extremely talented and good at what they do! They are both so sweet and kind and communicated everything every step of the way! Our photos turned out so beautiful! I am so happy with both our engagement photos and our wedding photos! I... Read More would also recommend doing the slide show they offer during the reception. I heard so much positive feedback from that from our guests as it gave everyone a chance to see photos from our wedding they may not normally have the chance to see. We are so happy we chose them!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Mollie D

Emily and Tabor are absolutely amazing at what they do. They did our engagement, bridal, and wedding photos and the photos are absolutely amazing!! Both Emily and Tabor are so fun and were always making us laugh during our sessions, and the day of the wedding everything went so... Read More smoothly! They kept our ceremony/reception on time with all of the pictures we wanted and they pictures are beautiful. They made our whole wedding experience wonderful and we are so happy that they photographed us. We love you guys!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Jenny R

HIGHLY RECOMMEND - THE BEST!!! We had our engagement session with Tabor and our wedding was shot by Tabor & Emily. Tabor takes absolutely breathtaking pictures and you can tell his attention to detail and creativeness really shows in each picture! Not only is he a talented... Read More photographer, he has such a great personality and is so easy to work with! Emily was hands down amazing to work with! Its like we just clicked right away and we never even met until that day! She was so helpful and you can really tell she pays attention to detail to get the perfect shot. They were an absolute perfect team, and they made us feel so comfortable. We don't take pictures often haha so they were really good at giving us direction to make sure the pictures would turn out perfect! I've never met a pair of photographers that genuinely get to know you and take the time to make sure your day is special & they make sure to capture each moment. They even asked before they left if there was anything that we didn't get a picture of so that we wouldn't be missing out! That meant a lot to us, that they cared so much and that we weren't just another "customer." If you're looking for some top quality photos with some genuinely amazing people, Tabor Warren Photography is definitely the way to go! Also their turn around time was FANTASTIC! We received so many pictures as well, we just couldn't be happier! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Laura S

Tabor and his wife were our favorite vendor by far! They were professional, fun, and the photos were exceptional. They went above and beyond and helped us capture our perfect day! I would recommend them to anyone who wants the best!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Mary S

Working with Tabor and Emily was absolutely amazing! Very professional, fun and captured our unique wedding perfectly! We gave them a challenging wedding venue to shoot in but they nailed it completely and couldn't be happier with how the entire day turned out! So happy we... Read More picked them to capture our special day!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Mary S

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Marissa W

Tabor was fantastic! He was very informative and attentive from the moment we reached out to him. He made sure to meet our needs and make us feel comfortable from the cost of his services to the day of the wedding. Tabor faded to the background during the day of the wedding I... Read More even forgot he was there at times which was great to capture real and comfortable in the moment shots. Tabor is so good at what he does that he doesn't have to take forever taking staged photos to get great shots it was so quick and easy allowing us so much time to actually enjoy the wedding events . I am very happy with our decision to choose Tabor as our photographer. Choosing to cut back in other areas of the wedding and spend more on photography and videography was the best decision we made. He got our photos back to us in three weeks. The photos were AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Brittney G

Having Tabor Warren Photography photograph our wedding was the best and easiest decision we made during our entire planning process. Emily did an amazing job, her passion for what she does definitely shines through her work! We loved working with her, and look forward to... Read More working with her again!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Emily T

Tabor Warren Photography is simply AMAZING! My husband and I really enjoyed having Tabor and Emily at our big day. We first met with Tabor to discuss what we were expecting to get from their photography and to decide on a plan that best fit our needs. He gave us a lot of great... Read More ideas for locations to shoot our engagement photos. We went with Gilcrease Museum in the fall. Tabor did a great job of capturing lovely fall photos that we incorporated into our wedding decorations. On our wedding day in April, Tabor and Emily both went above and beyond to make sure we had countless, high-quality photos to look through and share with others. I love that my husband and I each had a photographer to capture all of the moments while we were getting ready. It was nice to look back and see what I missed while I was "in hiding" before walking down the aisle. Something that Emily helped us with prior to the wedding that I did not expect was creating a schedule of photo ops throughout the day. That was incredibly helpful. They are so creative and make sure that you have everything that you hope to have. The turn-around time to receive photos isn't long, either! Ours were ready in about two or so weeks, and we had SO many to look through. I am completely happy with choosing Tabor Warren Photography to capture my engagement session and wedding day. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Susan E

Tabor Warren Photography was one of the best decisions I made regarding my wedding. A friend of mine recommended Tabor because she used them for her wedding and told me how wonderful he was and she was right! Tabor and Emily shot our Engagement pictures that were done on their... Read More family ranch and they were beautiful. I had no idea how much fun it could be taking pictures. My husband was not thrilled about taking the pictures initially but after the session was over, he said "that was a lot of fun, I really enjoyed them and the time flew by". They were exactly what I needed for the wedding as well. They arrived right when the doors opened and within minutes, had a plan for where to take all the photos. Emily kept things moving and I was amazed at how many pictures we were able to accomplish and I laughed and enjoyed every minute of it. She made me feel so special that day. I just got my pictures back of the wedding and they got so many pictures at so many angles and I don't remember seeing them at all during the wedding. They did an amazing job capturing the reception as well and I saw things in the pictures that I had no idea were happening. In working with Tabor, it is obvious that he is passionate about his work and his attention to detail blows my mind and I am a type A person myself. Tabor will be my photographer of choice for any future professional photography needs for my family.

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Katrina B

Emily and Bailey were incredible and beautifully captured our big day! The pictures are amazing and we couldn't have asked for better photographers! I highly recommend Tabor Warren Photography!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Alyssa B

Using Tabor Warren Photography for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made in the entire planning process! Tabor was so incredibly friendly and helpful throughout the months leading up the wedding – taking fantastic engagement pictures for us (and making my... Read More now-husband feel super comfortable in front of the camera, which was quite a feat), meeting with us in person to discuss a timeline and shot list, being super responsive through email for any questions I had (even ones that weren’t about photography), and being absolutely wonderful on the day of. Tabor and Bailey got to the chapel as early as the bridal party did, immediately started taking pictures, and worked hard all evening/night to make sure we got every shot we could possibly have wanted. I didn’t even notice them most of the day, but the work they did was PHENOMENAL! At any price point, but especially at the reasonable cost they offer, Tabor Warren Photography is a no-brainer for wedding photography!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Sarah H

Emily at Tabor Warren photography did a great job taking our engagement and wedding pictures!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016

Words cannot express how much we loved working with Tabor Warren Photography! Emily captured both our engagement and our wedding, and we could not have asked for a better experience. Emily and Tabor are both so kind and professional, and they genuinely care about doing their... Read More best for their clients. We HIGHLY recommend them and plan to continue using their services to capture our future special events and memories.

Reviewed on 4/04/2016 Danielle W

Emily and Tabor were absolutely amazing. Emily was just the best, so sweet and helpful with way more than just taking pictures the day of. She was a go to and helped things run smoothly. I appreciated her sweet attitude and help. I've seen previews of the photographs so far and... Read More they are amazing! Choosing Emily and Tabor was definitely my best wedding decision. I hope to be able to use them in the future!

Best choice of photographer!

Reviewed on 1/07/2016 Natalie S

We loved having Tabor and his wife photograph our wedding day. They were both incredibly helpful and professional. Not only is the quality AMAZING, but so are their personalities and you can very well see that in their pictures. Thank you so much for all the work you put in on... Read More our special day!