2017, 2016, & 2015 Winner of The Best of Weddings!

Innovative, creative, and unique, we are Tabor Warren Photography, and we capture true magic on your wedding day. Tabor Warren Photography was founded by Tabor and Emily Warren in 2009 and quickly grew to what it is today, a full service, award-winning, creative, and stylized studio based in Tulsa, OK. Tabor & Emily Warren are a husband-wife team dedicated to your wedding day. Working together, our creative minds find shots that most have never dreamed of. We are incredibly experienced, bringing the latest tools to capture and create timeless images you will proudly display around your home. With all-inclusive wedding packages created for the full-service experience. We look forward to hearing from you!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

401 S Boston Ave. Ste. #2820, Tulsa, OK Oklahoma & Destination (918) 902-5663

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Brittney G

Having Tabor Warren Photography photograph our wedding was the best and easiest decision we made during our entire planning process. Emily did an amazing job, her passion for what she does definitely shines through her work! We loved working with her, and look forward to... Read More working with her again!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Emily T

Tabor Warren Photography is simply AMAZING! My husband and I really enjoyed having Tabor and Emily at our big day. We first met with Tabor to discuss what we were expecting to get from their photography and to decide on a plan that best fit our needs. He gave us a lot of great... Read More ideas for locations to shoot our engagement photos. We went with Gilcrease Museum in the fall. Tabor did a great job of capturing lovely fall photos that we incorporated into our wedding decorations. On our wedding day in April, Tabor and Emily both went above and beyond to make sure we had countless, high-quality photos to look through and share with others. I love that my husband and I each had a photographer to capture all of the moments while we were getting ready. It was nice to look back and see what I missed while I was "in hiding" before walking down the aisle. Something that Emily helped us with prior to the wedding that I did not expect was creating a schedule of photo ops throughout the day. That was incredibly helpful. They are so creative and make sure that you have everything that you hope to have. The turn-around time to receive photos isn't long, either! Ours were ready in about two or so weeks, and we had SO many to look through. I am completely happy with choosing Tabor Warren Photography to capture my engagement session and wedding day. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Susan E

Tabor Warren Photography was one of the best decisions I made regarding my wedding. A friend of mine recommended Tabor because she used them for her wedding and told me how wonderful he was and she was right! Tabor and Emily shot our Engagement pictures that were done on their... Read More family ranch and they were beautiful. I had no idea how much fun it could be taking pictures. My husband was not thrilled about taking the pictures initially but after the session was over, he said "that was a lot of fun, I really enjoyed them and the time flew by". They were exactly what I needed for the wedding as well. They arrived right when the doors opened and within minutes, had a plan for where to take all the photos. Emily kept things moving and I was amazed at how many pictures we were able to accomplish and I laughed and enjoyed every minute of it. She made me feel so special that day. I just got my pictures back of the wedding and they got so many pictures at so many angles and I don't remember seeing them at all during the wedding. They did an amazing job capturing the reception as well and I saw things in the pictures that I had no idea were happening. In working with Tabor, it is obvious that he is passionate about his work and his attention to detail blows my mind and I am a type A person myself. Tabor will be my photographer of choice for any future professional photography needs for my family.

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Jenny R

HIGHLY RECOMMEND - THE BEST!!! We had our engagement session with Tabor and our wedding was shot by Tabor & Emily. Tabor takes absolutely breathtaking pictures and you can tell his attention to detail and creativeness really shows in each picture! Not only is he a talented... Read More photographer, he has such a great personality and is so easy to work with! Emily was hands down amazing to work with! Its like we just clicked right away and we never even met until that day! She was so helpful and you can really tell she pays attention to detail to get the perfect shot. They were an absolute perfect team, and they made us feel so comfortable. We don't take pictures often haha so they were really good at giving us direction to make sure the pictures would turn out perfect! I've never met a pair of photographers that genuinely get to know you and take the time to make sure your day is special & they make sure to capture each moment. They even asked before they left if there was anything that we didn't get a picture of so that we wouldn't be missing out! That meant a lot to us, that they cared so much and that we weren't just another "customer." If you're looking for some top quality photos with some genuinely amazing people, Tabor Warren Photography is definitely the way to go! Also their turn around time was FANTASTIC! We received so many pictures as well, we just couldn't be happier! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Laura S

Tabor and his wife were our favorite vendor by far! They were professional, fun, and the photos were exceptional. They went above and beyond and helped us capture our perfect day! I would recommend them to anyone who wants the best!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Mary S

Working with Tabor and Emily was absolutely amazing! Very professional, fun and captured our unique wedding perfectly! We gave them a challenging wedding venue to shoot in but they nailed it completely and couldn't be happier with how the entire day turned out! So happy we... Read More picked them to capture our special day!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Mary S

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Marissa W

Tabor was fantastic! He was very informative and attentive from the moment we reached out to him. He made sure to meet our needs and make us feel comfortable from the cost of his services to the day of the wedding. Tabor faded to the background during the day of the wedding I... Read More even forgot he was there at times which was great to capture real and comfortable in the moment shots. Tabor is so good at what he does that he doesn't have to take forever taking staged photos to get great shots it was so quick and easy allowing us so much time to actually enjoy the wedding events . I am very happy with our decision to choose Tabor as our photographer. Choosing to cut back in other areas of the wedding and spend more on photography and videography was the best decision we made. He got our photos back to us in three weeks. The photos were AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Katrina B

Emily and Bailey were incredible and beautifully captured our big day! The pictures are amazing and we couldn't have asked for better photographers! I highly recommend Tabor Warren Photography!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Alyssa B

Using Tabor Warren Photography for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made in the entire planning process! Tabor was so incredibly friendly and helpful throughout the months leading up the wedding – taking fantastic engagement pictures for us (and making my... Read More now-husband feel super comfortable in front of the camera, which was quite a feat), meeting with us in person to discuss a timeline and shot list, being super responsive through email for any questions I had (even ones that weren’t about photography), and being absolutely wonderful on the day of. Tabor and Bailey got to the chapel as early as the bridal party did, immediately started taking pictures, and worked hard all evening/night to make sure we got every shot we could possibly have wanted. I didn’t even notice them most of the day, but the work they did was PHENOMENAL! At any price point, but especially at the reasonable cost they offer, Tabor Warren Photography is a no-brainer for wedding photography!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Sarah H

Emily at Tabor Warren photography did a great job taking our engagement and wedding pictures!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016

Words cannot express how much we loved working with Tabor Warren Photography! Emily captured both our engagement and our wedding, and we could not have asked for a better experience. Emily and Tabor are both so kind and professional, and they genuinely care about doing their... Read More best for their clients. We HIGHLY recommend them and plan to continue using their services to capture our future special events and memories.

Reviewed on 4/04/2016 Danielle W

Emily and Tabor were absolutely amazing. Emily was just the best, so sweet and helpful with way more than just taking pictures the day of. She was a go to and helped things run smoothly. I appreciated her sweet attitude and help. I've seen previews of the photographs so far and... Read More they are amazing! Choosing Emily and Tabor was definitely my best wedding decision. I hope to be able to use them in the future!

Best choice of photographer!

Reviewed on 1/07/2016 Natalie S

We loved having Tabor and his wife photograph our wedding day. They were both incredibly helpful and professional. Not only is the quality AMAZING, but so are their personalities and you can very well see that in their pictures. Thank you so much for all the work you put in on... Read More our special day!

Genuine and Incredible Photographers/Videographers!

Reviewed on 12/14/2015

I planned a wedding in Tulsa from afar, and after doing extensive research on photographers, I was fortunate enough to discover Tabor Warren. He was the first person to personally give me a call almost immediately after I reached out! From the get-go, he was easy to work with,... Read More patient with my/our many questions and worked with me to customize a photography/wedding package that fit within our budget, without sacrificing what our vision for our photos nor the quality. Emily (his wife) and Bailey (our photographers) and Tabor and Carson (our videographers) seamlessly captured our wedding photos and video coverage day-of. They were easy to work with, organized and so fun to be around, and I instantly trusted each of them. It was almost like we had known them for years just after a few interactions! My husband and I and our families are so impressed with their work, not to mention how speedy they were in returning our photos and video! We loved every minute of our experience and would recommend them in a heartbeat to any other couple getting married in T-Town!

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Bethany M

There are no words to express how wonderful Tabor and Bailey were on our wedding day! They were personal, professional, and fun! They got every shot I requested and Tabor even got in the lake at sunset to get amazing pictures. Their prices were very affordable and the end... Read More results were amazing!

Recommend on every level!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

We used Tabor Warren Photography for our wedding in early October 2015. We met them at the Bridal Show in Tulsa and chose them to do our wedding photos because they were the only photographers (out of about 5 others) that made us feel like friends and not just clients. We worked... Read More with Emily and she made sure to listen to all of the ideas and must-haves that we wanted for our big day. I loved that about a month before our wedding Emily met with us one-on-one and discussed all the details of the shots we wanted, the timeline of events, and she gave us great ideas to add to our shots and events. She had such great suggestions about the shots and the timeline! On our big day they arrived promptly on time and made sure that everything ran smoothly and that all of the must-have pictures were taken. We got our pictures back a week after the wedding and they turned out AMAZING! Emily and her assistant had amazing ideas for the pictures and they turned out so natural and beautiful! I believe that the quality of pictures and the friendliness of the photographers is worth much more than what they charge. In other words, they are reasonably priced and the quality of everything is amazing! I recommend Tabor Warren Photography on every level, and I will be going back to them for more photos once our family grows!

Reviewed on 9/05/2015 Danielle R

Tabor Warren did my engagement photos, wedding photos and a wedding video. We are so happy with everything they did for us. They are reasonably priced, especially considering what wonderful quality their work is. Tabor and his team really take the time to get to know their... Read More clients, and adapt their work to the couple, which I think is so neat. They're very intuitive. I couldn't have picked a better group of people to document this awesome time in our lives. I so appreciate being able to have a DVD with all our engagement and wedding photos on them. Most photographers hold your photos for ransom, and it's highway robbery when you want to acquire even just one high resolution digital photograph. I think this is what gives them a great edge, where other photographers use snaky means to get more money out of you. They're totally upfront about everything, and seriously just the nicest bunch of people in the wedding vendor universe.

Reviewed on 8/17/2015 Tatum W

Tabor did our engagements and our wedding and we couldn't be more pleased! He took special requests like pictures with pianos since my husband plays. He was everywhere the wedding night taking pictures of everything we want to remember. I would HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Tabor or... Read More any of his crew to anyone I know. The pictures turned out amazingly beautiful and they are such caring people. He asked me if I needed a glass of water at least 10 times during the day! It was awesome!

Smart Choice

Reviewed on 7/21/2015

Choosing Tabor is definitely on the smartest choices you can make when preparing for your special day or any special event for that matter. Tabor is not only professional and detailed but also very kind and personable; my family and I were so impressed, he even put my shoes on... Read More for me in the hectic moments before I walked down the aisle! My pictures turned out amazing and I will continue to recommend Tabor Warren to any and everyone; great guy with an incredible talent!

Wonderful Photographers!

Reviewed on 7/02/2015 Chere S

i interviewed several photographers in the Tulsa-area and knew after meeting Tabor and Bailey that they were the ones for our wedding! They both put my mind at ease and handled all of the little details I hadn't even thought of! Tabor and Bailey shot our Engagement photos in... Read More March of 2015 in downtown Tulsa and even my fiancé, a reluctant picture person, had a great time PLUS we got some amazing shots! They took my picture requests and had ideas of their own for us to try as well. Tabor shot our wedding and handled everything and helped to ensure things moved along at the reception. He coordinated with the DJ and the catering staff to keep things rolling and I will be forever grateful! It was such a whirlwind to my husband and I, but Tabor helped us see the beauty of it all through the pictures he captured for us. We have so many to choose from...a good problem to have, for sure! I highly recommend Tabor Warren Photography if you're looking for a laid back, yet very professional, photography staff for any event. I would use their services again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 6/27/2015 Wendy H

Tabor and Emily both shot our engagement pictures and then we had Tabor shoot our wedding day and it was one of our best wedding planning decisions!! They make you feel like family and made both me and my husband (who normally absolutely hates taking pictures) feel comfortable... Read More and confident while taking photos for these big moments in our lives. On the day of our wedding, Tabor not only did a wonderful job capturing all of our memories but he helped keep our day moving smoothly from one thing to another. When we got our pictures back from the wedding, we were blown away with how gorgeous they turned out!! Tabor has a great eye in taking pictures! It was the same way when we got back our pictures from the engagement shoot! Together Tabor and Emily make a wonderful team by being fantastic photographers and great people! If you are looking for someone to take beautiful pictures of your special day, the hunt is over!

Amazing Photographers!

Reviewed on 6/18/2015

Tabor Warren Photography did an incredible job! From the start of our wedding preparations to the actual day and beyond, they kept in constant contact, were prompt for all meetings and appointments, and really worked to get to know the bride and groom and what they wanted for... Read More their wedding photos. Tabor and Bailey were friendly and professional and accommodated our timeline beautifully! Having the two photographers ensured that we had all the important moments covered from pre-wedding preparations to the end of the reception. The engagement photos were excellent and made our Save the Date cards extra special and personal. Thank you to Tabor and Bailey for a wonderful experience that made our daughters wedding day all that we dreamed it could be! Looking forward to working with them again in the future! Mike and Robin Cescon

Great quality for a great price

Reviewed on 6/11/2015 Carly P

I had Tabor for our engagement photos and the wedding. I had been shopping around, and I liked his prices and his portfolio. My husband and I are really awkward people, but Tabor managed to get some really great pictures for both! He always answered my questions happily and... Read More guided us really well. I definitely had a pleasant experience, and I absolutely love our wedding pictures. If I didn't live in another state, I would hire him for other kodak moments.

Great Photographers!!!

Reviewed on 5/14/2015 Ranelle B

Emily and Tabor did an AWESOME job on our engagement photos. They were so friendly and personable and had great ideas for shots. On our wedding day Emily was SUPER helpful. My family even came to me afterwards saying she was so sweet and nice. Not to mention our photo's came out... Read More AMAZING!!! She captured very memorable photo's that I will help us remember such a special day in our life. I plan to use Tabor Warren Photography in the future for all my photography needs!!!

Tabor Warren

Since separating with the College of Veterinary Medicine at Oklahoma State University-Stillwater, I have joined my wife in pursuing our photography business. We love what we do, because we do what we love. For me, photography has been an incredible gateway into a life I always dreamed of, but never knew how to pursue. Since I was a child, I have always enjoyed photography, but continued my training for a career in veterinary medicine. During graduate school, I realized how much I missed my pursuit of photography, and took the leap into the world of doing what I truly love to do.