Here's to Love, Laughter & Happily Ever After!

"That wedding was so Marc & Erin!", I overheard a guest say as we began cleaning up after a successful wedding. That was the best compliment ever! You see, we believe your wedding is a story of two lives merging into one amazing journey. So at Tala Events, our goal is not only to plan the direction of your event, but we must also be the storytellers of your novel. Your wedding day should be a reflection of the story of how you met & the love you share for one another. At Tala Events, you will have a professional planner to keep you on schedule & in budget. You will have a stylist to design every detail. You will have a coordinator keep you calm and stress-free. Oh and did I mention we will have an amazing time while planning your special day?! So, let's get this planning started!

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning

23986 Aliso Creek, Suite 359, Laguna Niguel, CA Orange County, Los Angeles, San Diego, Temecula (714) 328-6457
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 12/30/2017 Ghazal G

There are a lot of decisions to make when planning a wedding... let me make your life a little easier and choose a wedding planner for you. My husband and I can confidently say that Tala Events is what every couple needs on their big day. We decided to hire Talayeh as a month... Read More of/ day of planner. About a month before our wedding Talayeh took full charge and started to contact all our vendors and created a time line that gave us a realistic idea of what our wedding day would look like. Throughout the whole process she was accommodating, comforting and truly a source of knowledge and experience. She was very professional and did absolutely everything in her power to ensure that we did not experience any unnecessary stress or conflict. She made a point to review all of our contracts in detail and identify issues ahead of time so that it could be addressed appropriately. This woman goes above and beyond. I was genuinely sad when the wedding was over because having her as a source of support was my favorite thing in the world. She carries herself with such grace and class... I am counting down the days until I can have another event and use Talayeh and her team as my planners.

2017-12-31T19:35:37 Response from the vendor

Oh my, Ghazal! I am so grateful for your kind words!! I was so honored to have been choosen to coordinate your wedding and truly enjoyed getting to know you, Payam and your familes! You were all so kind and it made my job so... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/09/2018 Erin V

So the first question I asked myself when we started to plan our wedding was, "do we even need a wedding planner?" With that being said, my husband and I met with Talayeh of Tala Events "just to see" if we would need her help on our big day, meanwhile, we thought we would only... Read More need a day of planner. Oh my gosh, after one meeting with Talayeh we were SOLD. She is SO organized and knows the wedding world SO WELL. But on an even more important note, Talayeh remains calm in all situations. As a bride, any little thing can set you off and stress you out while you're trying to manage a million tasks. With Talayeh, she keeps you organized, on track, and calm, which makes the process of being engaged and planning a wedding the BEST time in the world! So all to say, if you're looking for the best wedding planner, go with Talayeh of Tala Events, you will NOT be disappointed and your big day will be a dream come true! And I highly recommend using her for every service she offers. However, she is so incredible that even if you use her for day of only, you won't be disappointed and she will go above and beyond! She's the best!

2018-01-09T19:11:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Erin! You and Marc were a true dream to work with and I was so happy to have been a part of your big day!! I had so much fun designing and planning with you and I think your wedding turned... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/08/2018 Olivia M

Tala Events was the best choice I made when I was wedding planning. The best thing a bride, groom and family can do on the wedding day is to have complete faith in their planner, so they can enjoy every moment! Talayeh was incredible, she was everything one could wish for in a... Read More planner. She was calm, organized, thoughtful, and creative. She constantly went above and beyond for me and my family. Her knowledge in wedding world is superb, all the vendors she recommended were great. I couldn't have wished for a better planning. Me, my husband, my parents, and my in-laws couldn't be happier with Talayeh!

2018-01-09T19:15:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Olivia! I love it when I not only get a long with the bride so well, but also with the mother, ha ha ha! I'll never forget our first meeting and how I felt like we were all just hanging out.... Read Less Read More

Talayeh Banan

I like to say you get the best of both worlds. Creative at heart with a business background. Managing clients million dollar budgets in my past career gave me a business platform to build a successful event within budget. My passion for design and detail delivers a truly unique wedding that tells your story. Getting to know my couples & guiding them to the best day of their lives has been a true joy. I am passionate & dedicated to making your wedding truly AMAZING & seamless! Talayeh is certified as a Professional Wedding Planner with the Association of Bridal Consultants.