Tall Elf Weddings!

All of Hampton Roads, From Virginia Beach to Williamsburg

Floral designs to make dreams come true...

We meet with each bride to assure her vision is brought to life! From bridal party flowers and ceremony florals to the reception Tall Elf can do it all. We custom design every wedding. We believe the flowers should be as unique and special as each couple on their wedding day. Each flower used is hand selected to assure the best quality is used to last throughout your wedding.

$$$ โ€“ Moderate

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

All of Hampton Roads, From Virginia Beach to Williamsburg (757) 582-8270
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Kendall E

Our Earth Day wedding was a green vintage inspired dream. Regardless of the rain, our ceremony and reception were so beautifully decorated that you had to convince yourself that you were in a tent and not an elegant ball room. My bouquet was expertly designed by the talented... Read More Tall Elf team, and each table was unique and individual. The archway (which ended up under the reception tent because of the rain) was wrapped in greenery and surrounded by vintage decor. Sam and her "elves" came the day before the wedding to prepare for the big day, and were there on the day of with a mission! We couldn't have had a more beautiful day.

2017-05-09T12:26:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are glad you were so happy with the decor and flowers. We wish you many years of happiness!

Reviewed on 2/28/2017

Stunning! Bridal bouquets were beautiful and the dรฉcor was even more so.

Reviewed on 2/15/2017

Tall Elf Designs(Samantha) did an excellent job decorating my wedding reception venue. The centerpieces were gorgeous and the tables were decorated as we discussed. Samantha handled everything for me while I was able to enjoy getting ready for my wedding. I would refer her to... Read More any of my friends planning to get married.

2017-02-15T16:43:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review! I loved working on your centerpieces-calla lilies are always beautiful! I am glad you were able to enjoy wedding without stressing!

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Martin J

As the father of the bride (and the one paid the bill) I wanted everything to be perfect for my daughter's wedding. I was very hesitant to do a barn wedding as it's not what I think of when I think wedding. Samantha sat with Delaney and I and LISTENED to what we wanted. She... Read More then made suggestions on how to enhance what we wanted to go with the venue. When I got to the venue after the church I was amazed. It was STUNNING. Everything was perfect. Knowing what I know now, I wouldn't let anyone else do flowers for any event that I have. Samantha and Tall Elf come with my highest recommendation.

2017-02-15T14:15:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! I know the barn was a challenge for you- it came together beautifully! Delaney is such a sweetheart. I am so happy for you all!

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Lisa H

Tall Elf did an AMAZING job on our wedding flowers! Sam and her "elves" truly made our beach wedding beautiful. Our flowers were exactly what I always envisioned for our wedding.

2017-02-15T14:12:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you for giving us a great review! We loved working with you. Your beach wedding was just beautiful.

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Kim G

We got so many compliments on the flowers that Tall Elf did for my daughter's wedding!! Not only were the table arrangements gorgeous, but the bridal bouquet was simply perfect. The bouquets, corsages, boutineers and venue florals were all exactly as we discussed. The owner of... Read More Tall Elf was our point of contact from the beginning planning stages all the way through to the set up and take down. She is a true professional who will not disappoint with her designs. I highly recommend Tall Elf for your floral needs.

2017-02-15T14:09:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your sweet review! It was wonderful working with you. I am so glad everyone enjoyed the flowers ๐ŸŒบ

Samantha Fitzgerald

Hello! I am Samantha Fitzgerald, better known as Sam, the Tall Elf. I have been in the floral design industry for over 10 years. I was fortunate to work for a wonderful designer before starting my own company 5 years ago. Tall Elf was started with a true love of all aspects of floral design. I have personally worked on hundreds of weddings. Designing unique and beautiful weddings are truly what I enjoy! I love working directly with brides to fully execute their dream wedding. The team of designers at Tall Elf will assist me in making your dreams come true.