Tall Elf Weddings!

All of Hampton Roads, Virginia Beach, Williamsburg, Richmond

It's Once in a Lifetime...Make it Spectacular!

Make your wedding flowers stand out from all the others with our custom floral work. One of the first things I hear is "I don't know about flowers! I have never planned a wedding before" It is okay-that is what I am here for! I love to meet with brides and couples. It is where I get to know you and understand what you would like to see at your wedding. ​Taking the time to discuss your colors, your favorite and not so favorite flowers really helps me to design beautiful arrangements you will love.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

All of Hampton Roads, Virginia Beach, Williamsburg, Richmond (757) 582-8270

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Donna C

Sam was absolutely the right woman for my wedding! Her ideas, enthusiasm, suggestions, questions, and questions were truly instrumental in putting together the beautiful collection of flowers to make my day perfect! If want the perfect selection of floral arrangements, a... Read More gorgeous cascading bridal bouquet, and an assortment of table tops arrangements she’s the woman you want for the job! She’s professional and very kind. Her main concern is providing her customers a top notch job as well as working with you individually to ensure every want/need is met! And believe me, she delivers!!!!!

2017-10-24T06:45:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the great review! I truly enjoyed working with you. Your wedding was fantastic-we loved making all of the arrangements 💐 I am so happy we were a part of your wedding

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Kendall E

Our Earth Day wedding was a green vintage inspired dream. Regardless of the rain, our ceremony and reception were so beautifully decorated that you had to convince yourself that you were in a tent and not an elegant ball room. My bouquet was expertly designed by the talented... Read More Tall Elf team, and each table was unique and individual. The archway (which ended up under the reception tent because of the rain) was wrapped in greenery and surrounded by vintage decor. Sam and her "elves" came the day before the wedding to prepare for the big day, and were there on the day of with a mission! We couldn't have had a more beautiful day.

2017-05-09T12:26:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are glad you were so happy with the decor and flowers. We wish you many years of happiness!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Stephanie P

Working with Tall Elf was the best decision of our wedding. Everything was even better than I had imagined. The flowers and arrangements were beautiful and my bouquet was stunning. I highly recommend working with them.

2017-10-31T07:56:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the great review! We loved working with you!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Leslie E

Overall, Tall Elf Design took amazing care of my daughters weeding and it looked wonderful. They hit the nail on the head with my daughters vintage vision. It was just perfect. My daughter met with Samantha and stayed in touch through the whole planning process . Samantha took... Read More the bull by its horns and rocked that wedding. We never had one concern, that something wasn't being handled. I don't know what we would have done without them.

2017-10-31T07:57:30 Response from the vendor

We were so happy to be a part of your daughter's wedding. It was so much fun to design and create it all! Thank you for the great review

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Ranee S

I would HIGHLY recommend this florist. I had no idea what I wanted, I sent a bunch of pictures. I received a quote of picture.The response time for communication is fantastic.Very friendly, helpful and easy to talk to.Our wedding flowers were beautiful, so was our arch.

2017-10-30T15:19:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review! I loved working on your wedding with you. Your wedding day was absolutely perfect

Reviewed on 2/28/2017

Stunning! Bridal bouquets were beautiful and the décor was even more so.

Reviewed on 2/15/2017

Tall Elf Designs(Samantha) did an excellent job decorating my wedding reception venue. The centerpieces were gorgeous and the tables were decorated as we discussed. Samantha handled everything for me while I was able to enjoy getting ready for my wedding. I would refer her to... Read More any of my friends planning to get married.

2017-02-15T16:43:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review! I loved working on your centerpieces-calla lilies are always beautiful! I am glad you were able to enjoy wedding without stressing!

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Martin J

As the father of the bride (and the one paid the bill) I wanted everything to be perfect for my daughter's wedding. I was very hesitant to do a barn wedding as it's not what I think of when I think wedding. Samantha sat with Delaney and I and LISTENED to what we wanted. She... Read More then made suggestions on how to enhance what we wanted to go with the venue. When I got to the venue after the church I was amazed. It was STUNNING. Everything was perfect. Knowing what I know now, I wouldn't let anyone else do flowers for any event that I have. Samantha and Tall Elf come with my highest recommendation.

2017-02-15T14:15:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! I know the barn was a challenge for you- it came together beautifully! Delaney is such a sweetheart. I am so happy for you all!

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Lisa H

Tall Elf did an AMAZING job on our wedding flowers! Sam and her "elves" truly made our beach wedding beautiful. Our flowers were exactly what I always envisioned for our wedding.

2017-02-15T14:12:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you for giving us a great review! We loved working with you. Your beach wedding was just beautiful.

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Kim G

We got so many compliments on the flowers that Tall Elf did for my daughter's wedding!! Not only were the table arrangements gorgeous, but the bridal bouquet was simply perfect. The bouquets, corsages, boutineers and venue florals were all exactly as we discussed. The owner of... Read More Tall Elf was our point of contact from the beginning planning stages all the way through to the set up and take down. She is a true professional who will not disappoint with her designs. I highly recommend Tall Elf for your floral needs.

2017-02-15T14:09:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your sweet review! It was wonderful working with you. I am so glad everyone enjoyed the flowers 🌺

Samantha Fitzgerald

I am Samantha, AKA Tall Elf. It is a nickname I have had for years (LOL I am 6 ft tall) I started Tall Elf with the plan to create beautiful floral designs to really set the stage for great events. I love all things "flowers." I have been in the floral design industry for over 10 years. I am always looking for the most current designs for our wedding work. I continue to take design classes every year and truly believe design is always changing! I truly have been blessed in building an amazing team! Our team of "elves" are incredibly talented designers.