Tall Timbers Banquet and Conference Center

Reynoldsburg, OH

$ – Inexpensive

Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Ballroom, Park

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

13831 National Rd SW, Reynoldsburg, OH (740) 927-7603

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Rachel C

We had both our ceremony and reception at Tall Timbers on July 9, 2017. I cannot say enough good about the location and staff! Nancy made the entire planning process as smooth as possible, and was an absolute pleasure to work with. Any time I had a question, she was sure to get... Read More back to me quickly. Also, the food is phenomenal! It's a few months after the fact now, and I still have guests tell me how much they loved the food! I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone who is looking for a simple, beautiful location for ceremony, reception, or both!

2017-11-22T09:34:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We love knowing that you and your guests had a memorable time and enjoyed being here. You, your mom, mother-in-law and everyone one else involved in your wedding was a real pleasure to work with. Down to the last detail, with the ceremony... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/30/2017

We recently had my son's wedding reception at Tall Timbers. I would most definitely recommend this venue. From the very beginning, Nancy was extremely helpful. Throughout the entire process, she was accessible and responsive to our several questions and inquiries. She and... Read More her staff made a wonderful day even more special. The food was delicious and the venue was beautiful. All who attended had a wonderful time. Thanks again for making the day so very special.

2017-10-31T09:02:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words and you are so welcome! The best part of what we do is getting to know not only our couples but their families as well. Not only did we get to say "Congratulations" to our newly married... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Ashleigh O

The Tall Timbers team is AMAZING. From the ownership to the cooking and serving staff they offered us all-around astounding service for our wedding ceremony and reception. They made wedding planning as easy as can be. They responded to phone calls or emails within one hour and... Read More accommodated our every request. Our wedding coordinator for the day kept us on schedule and allowed us to be worry free. Their ceremony sites are lovely, the reception hall's spacious and elegant and bridal suites offered us plenty of space to get ready that day. Tall Timbers was by far the most affordable venue we found during our search and gave us a serious BANG for our buck. Hands down, I would recommend them to anyone and everyone looking for a venue in the Columbus area.

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Ryan O

Omg! What a one stop shop!! From start to finish... amazing!!! That word sums up everything!!!!!!! They make it all about you and they make the day as important to them as it is to you!! Highly recommended!!

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Jessica T

From the moment we first visited Tall Timbers I knew it was going to be a perfect venue for our wedding. I was given opportunities to do any DIY projects that I wanted to do (some other venues I visited were much less open to the idea) while at the same time the staff was... Read More incredibly helpful in taking care of everything I or my family did not want to do ourselves. The food is some of the best food I have ever had, anywhere. Everyone is very friendly, welcoming, gracious, and helpful. They made me feel comfortable and happy throughout the day and made sure everything ran smoothly without me having to worry about anything. It is a wonderful place to get married.

Awesome!

Reviewed on 7/24/2013 Angie K

Wonderful staff, excellent food, and fantastic atmosphere!

Great place

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 LaTosha W

They just need to work on the bugs and have a better bartender she was pretty rude she told me the bride that a certain liquor was for the groom only!!!

Vendor

Reviewed on 7/08/2013 Brandy C

Loved, Loved, Loved them! Everything was great and they went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect. Food was excellent!!!!

Unbelievable Service! Best Choice I Made!

Reviewed on 7/04/2013 Amy P

Tall Timbers did an amazing job. They gave me a wedding attendant who did an excellent job making sure the day went perfectly. Of course we had those unexpected moments, but Jamie managed them without missing a beat. My guests complimented how attentive the staff was. The food... Read More was amazing. They were so accommodating.

Our Wedding Ceremony & Reception Site

Reviewed on 5/28/2013 cathy b

The staff at Tall Timbers were wonderful thru the whole planning and production of our wedding day! They were very easy to communicate with and get answers promptly.

Not a single complaint!

Reviewed on 5/13/2013 Nicole P

Tall Timbers was hands down the most amazing venue to work with. We felt very welcomed and appreciated from our first tour through the week after our event. We always received a quick response to requests and questions and were given welcomed advice and opinions. The day of our... Read More event went incredible! My bridal attendant Jamie was so organized and helpful and the entire staff was friendly. All of our friends and family have raved about the food and service we received at Tall Timbers. Which is saying a lot for a wedding with 300+ guests!

Beautiful location, FANTASTIC SERVICE

Reviewed on 4/23/2013 Nikki B

As a normal bride would, I looked at several reception halls. I filled out their form for contact and maybe they got back with me and maybe they didn't. THEN, I emailed Tall Timbers... I had an immediate response! The food was the most amazing wedding food I have ever had. The... Read More people were so incredibly friendly and best of all, they gave me discounts, and specials galore. The location is absolutely beautiful. We rented the fireside room. The room was large and spacious. I loved the facility.

Great for the price

Reviewed on 11/13/2012 Ebonee W

I really enjoyed my time with Tall Timbers. Ellen was great to work with. They listened when we expressed the need for more flavor in our food. Food the day of was amazing and we are still getting compliments (thank, Lou!). I loved that we were able to have an earlier reception... Read More and then take home the leftovers to host our friends and families after the event. Thanks for an awesome experience!

Perfect

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 nicole h

Everything was wonderful. They moved us inside due to the weather. They were available. They were very pleasent to our guests and more than willing to help with all last minute details. I have already refered them to several friends.

Very Good & Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 10/11/2012 Tony K

Everything with Tall Timbers was wonderful, except for a small hang up or two that prevented me from giving 5 stars. We had a slight problem contacting Tall Timbers rather close to the wedding about some changes, which concerned us but the staff was very apologetic and made it... Read More up to us. If you are considering using TT I would recommend it!

Fantastic value and service!

Reviewed on 10/01/2012 Emily R

Tall Timbers was the perfect venue for us. They have two beautiful outdoor wedding spaces to choose from and two banquet rooms to choose for the reception. The entire staff were friendly and responsive. They took care of EVERYTHING the day of the wedding. I didn't have to stress... Read More over anything.The food was fantastic and affordable.I highly recommend Tall Timbers!

Get Wine Taste on a Beer Budget!

Reviewed on 9/27/2012 Stephanie H

We used Tall Timbers for our wedding reception venue, and could not have been more pleased overall. A friend had gotten married there, so I had prior experience with the facility. My fiance and I were working with a fairly tight budget. Their quote came in well under the... Read More other vendors we were considering, and gave us much more for the money. The quote included everything - food, drinks, table linens, servers and coordination assistance. The coordinators we worked with - Nanette and Ellen - were very knowledgeable, worked seamlessly with all of our questions and changes, and helped our event go off beautifully and without a hitch. Recommend others to consider Tall Timbers as an option!

Amazing Venue

Reviewed on 8/12/2012 Amanda S

Tall Timbers was a great choice for our venue. The food was amazing and the staff really cares.

Great Service

Reviewed on 5/28/2012 Catherine A

I was on a very tight budget and they were very helpful in trying to make everything within the budget. They told us about how they have free room rental on Fridays which made it affordable for us. The outdoor arbor was beautiful and was set up perfectly. I really enjoyed that... Read More the staff served me and my husband our food so we would not have to worry about carrying it. We bought our own alcohol and brought it to the event, which made it less costly for us. There were a few areas that they need to improve on but nothing in my opinion that was a deal breaker. Since we did bring out own alcohol we were very cautious about champaigne. They set it out on the tables and our guests poured their champaigne and then mingled around, when they got back their full glass of champaigne was gone. Since we are paying for that ourselves it was kindof upsetting. As soon as me mentioned it to some of the staff they quickly solved the problem. The other concern was that when we did the cake cutting there was very little communication between us and the staff. The staff served us and the bridal party along with one table, that was it. After serving one table we assumed they were serving all tables, which they did not. When asked about it they said that the tables needed to get up themselves to get cake. It just wasn't communicated very well. Besides those two incidents everything went smoothly and I was very happy with the service I received.

Beautiful wedding site

Reviewed on 12/10/2011 Dawn G

We were very pleased with our experience at tall timbers. The staff was very professional and helpful. The food was amazing. Lots of places to take photos around the hall. We got lots of compliments on our whole wedding experience there.

Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 10/28/2011 Rori P

The day of the event and the rehearsal were amazing. Everything was spot on, but at times communication and planning prior to the event was difficult. We went through three different people while planning due to turn over and did not receive some important information in a... Read More timely manner because of the turn over. Whitney, our wedding attendant, was fabulous and kept everyone happy and smiling.

Picture Perfect Wedding Day

Reviewed on 10/17/2011 Sarah S

Tall Timbers was absolutely a wonderful choice for our wedding. They were so helpful, thoughtful and professional. The food was STELLAR! We chose chicken, mashed potatoes and a few sides. The chicken was not dry, and everyone got through the buffet in record time. We had to... Read More move our wedding inside due to cold weather and Tall Timbers went above and beyond to make sure that we felt comfortable with the end result. This included turning on the fireplace, making it look nice and cozy. They will think of every detail and execute the plans flawlessly. All of our guests raved about the staff, the food, and the location. Our wedding party was amazed at how thoughtful the staff was with them, and especially with the my husband and I. We felt that they were truly happy to be part of our day which helped us enjoy it even more. I highly recommend Tall Timbers for your wedding or any event. The prices were affordable, you can bring in your own alcohol of choice, as well as your wedding cake and the staff is absolutely wonderful. They truly were a blessing to work with for our wedding.

Great facility

Reviewed on 10/07/2011 Ricki R

We enjoyed ourselves, they were very helpful through the whole process and they had great food.

Easy, Affordable, & Friendly

Reviewed on 9/20/2011 Megan G

Tall Timbers made it easy to have a wedding on a Friday evening. With free room rentals on Fridays and with such a great selection of food from their in-house caterer it would have been foolish not to go with them. Though there are few hotels close (less than 5 miles away) it... Read More was well worth having our reception here. Loved the space, loved the employees working there, loved the food. Couldn't have been more pleased with them.

Great quality for an even better Price!

Reviewed on 8/27/2011 Brooke D

Overall I would definitely recommend this venue to future brides wanting an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception. They offer amazing specials if you have your wedding on Friday, Saturday Morning or Sunday. We got tons of compliments on the food and decor. The Oak Fireside room... Read More is a beautiful canvas to really decorate as you please. The assign a bridal attendant to you the day before and day of the wedding which is SOO nice. My bridal attendant was Jamie and she was extremely helpful and helped make the day go very smooth. My only little complaint is during the reception a couple drinks were spilled on the floor and it became very slippery and sticky!