Tamara & her team have many years of professional experience,working on countless numbers of weddings, print work, billboards, photo shoots, and more. We offer many different packages for hair & makeup! Tamara will help make your wedding day unforgettable, from the trial to the big day!

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Caitlin L

I worked with Tamara and Jody for my wedding in July, and they are absolutely wonderful from start to finish—I could rave about them from the hair trial all the way to our wedding day! Going into the trial, I was worried about my wedding makeup because of my combination dry/oily... Read More skin, and Tamara really put me at ease about it. Not only did my makeup look amazing at the trial, but she also provided me with tips on skin care products that might help fix my dry skin, in addition to wedding day tricks to make sure my skin looked great on a hot summer day. And honestly, my skin hasn't looked this good in years—I cannot thank Tamara enough for her recommendations! Jody also listened to my ideas at the trial and made a hairstyle that was exactly what I was looking for. When it comes to the wedding day itself, my biggest worry was about the timeline for getting ready because we had a large group, but they were very willing to offer insight based on my schedule and provided affordable options when it came to hiring assistants and additional people to come help. They are used to working with large wedding parties, and I saw that first hand! They did all ten of us girls incredibly efficiently, making my 7 bridesmaids, my mom, and my mother-in-law look INCREDIBLE... Everyone's hair and makeup lasted all day and all of my bridesmaids kept getting compliments on their amazing hairstyles! They also recreated the look I had at the trial even more beautifully than I thought possible—It was exactly what I had envisioned for myself as a bride! I couldn't have asked for a better hair/makeup team. Not only do they do everything seamlessly, but they are also so FUN to work with! Hire them.. You will not regret it!

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Caitlin M

It is every bride's goal to look flawless on their wedding day. When looking through Tamara's portfolio on their website, all of the brides looked like models, to the point where I was almost skeptical - did they use photoshop or are these women actual models? Regardless, I... Read More booked Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry immediately because there is no doubt I wanted to look like that on my wedding day. I am a very emotional person (I cry when I'm happy, cry when I laugh, cry when im sad), I have oily skin, frizzy hair (I know, I am making myself sound really attractive), and I planned to dance the entire night of our wedding. All which had me concerned about my makeup fading/smudging and hair frizzing/curls falling by the end of the night. Fast forward to the wedding day, I am not joking when I say every single person I talked to complimented my makeup and hair. Not only at the beginning of the day but even after all of the photos, crying, laughing, heat, wind, and lots of dancing - I literally looked the same throughout the entire day and I felt so beautiful. They are miracle workers! I also highly recommend the airbrushing. Make sure to book them ASAP without any hesitation!!

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 Erin L

I would absolutely recommend Tamara Makeup + Hair Artistry. I booked Jody (hair) and Christina (makeup), and both girls exceeded my expectations- not only because of their talents, but also because of their personalities. I'm very simple when it comes to hair and make-up,... Read More and prefer the more natural look. For my wedding day look, I wanted to stay true to myself but also feel more "glam" than usual. I told this to Jody and Christina, and they totally understood/worked with the instruction. Jody worked wonders because I have very thin hair. She made my hair look SO FULL/voluminous- I LOVED IT. She really listened to any critiques I had to make sure my hair ended up exactly how I wanted. Jody was also extremely patient. A couple of my bridesmaids were either indecisive or picky, and she worked really well with them to make sure they were happy with the end result. Christina was just as great as Jody. I LOVED my wedding makeup. She did a great job at respecting my wishes to remain natural, and really took her time to make sure I looked perfect. Both Jody and Christina showed up on time the day of the wedding, and had more than enough time to complete all the hair/makeup appts. I never felt overwhelmed/rushed with time- which was so great. They also offered tips prior to the wedding day to prevent the hairspray or makeup from ruining the floors/furniture. Overall, working with Jody and Christina from Tamara Makeup + Hair Artistry was such a great experience. I would without a doubt recommend them to any bride!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Katie D

Before booking with Tamara, I had a trial with a different salon. It was the worst nightmare, my hair looked nothing like I wanted, despite giving the stylist several pictures, and the curls and updo fell out 30 minutes after I had it done. I was absolutely devastated and scared... Read More that I wouldn't be able to find anyone else in time for my wedding. I found Tamara through the knot and the reviews were pretty good. I can honestly say that the reviews here do not do Tamara and her team justice. They are absolutely the best hands down. Jody and Tamara brought me in for a trial and totally put me at ease. They worked with me and told me I had nothing to worry about. I was skeptical, but didn't have many choices since my wedding was only a few weeks away. I was floored. Both are extremely skilled in their craft. I have never felt more beautiful in my entire life than I did after my trial and on my wedding day. I received so many compliments on my hair and makeup, as did everyone else in my bridal party. I was told we looked extraordinarily glamorous and completely elegant. I would highly recommend Tamara and Jody for your wedding. They are beyond talented and so wonderful to work with. Thank you for your fantastic work!

Reviewed on 8/19/2016

The team of Christina & Sabreena were the Tamera make up and hair artistry representatives for our wedding morning. They were punctual, professional and friendly. Everyone looked fabulous and received compliments through out the night. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 Lindsey M

I would like to start out by saying how much I loved my hair and makeup and how they both stayed looking perfect the entire night. Jody did an amazing job on my hair. I decided to leave it down, it felt more like myself wearing it down, and even with the humidity of that summer... Read More day, she made it last. The waves were perfect and everyone complimented how beautiful the style was. I've never had my hair look more perfect!! She also did my mother, my 4 bridesmaids, my 2 flower girls, and 2 family friends, all of which looked amazing and couldn't stop raving about how beautiful they felt. Tamara also did an incredible job on my makeup. I didn't have to give her much direction, just a few ideas that I liked, and the rest was her amazing talent. As I said it was a humid day and my makeup didn't budge. She highly recommended air-brush and seeing the results I am so happy we did it. I am not one to wear a lot of eye makeup but definitely wanted to amp it up for my wedding, and Tamara made me look exactly how I wanted. My skin which is never flawless looked just that. She also did my bridal party's makeup, everyone was extremely pleased, and guests were complimenting all of us all night. This team of girls has such wonderful talent, I highly recommend using them for your special day!!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016

Amazing team! Definitely recommend and would book again for any future events!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Jordan M

Loved using Tamara Hair and Makeup for our wedding. They were great for a couple reasons: 1) They were easily able to accommodate our large group of 11 for hair and 11 for makeup. We started at 11 and were done by three. They even brought assistants to help out. 2) Our hair and... Read More makeup looked amazing and lasted all night. My friend, who is a hair and makeup artist herself, was so impressed by how beautiful our makeup stayed. It was a really hot June Saturday and nothing budged. We were sweating a bit but you could not tell. 3) I told Lauren, my makeup artist, about my oily skin and she did a great job making sure to use products that would stay and keep me shine free. She also recommended some products to have handy throughout the night to make sure everything stayed gorgeous. 4) Lindsey did my hair and it was just so much more than I could ask for. It stayed put and was exactly what I wanted. 5) They were so friendly, on time, and professional. My friend loved them so much, she booked them for her wedding!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Melissa J

There is no one better than Tamara Makeup + Hair Artistry! Tamara is completely professional, organized and detailed leading up to your big day to make sure everything is perfect. Sabrina was on hair and made myself and 8 others look absolutely fabulous. Jolisa was on makeup and... Read More I've never felt more beautiful and confident. All my bridesmaids said they all were so happy and everyone looked amazing. They both worked quickly and stuck to the timeline and i can not thank them enough!!!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Liz M

Tamara and Jody were AWESOME! Can not say enough good things about the both of them. The trial was easy to schedule and get to. Their on-site location is so cute and fun. Tamara was very helpful as I didn't know what my "look" would be. And it was perfect. The wedding day went... Read More smoothly. Tamara and Jody were able to do hair and makeup on 8 bridesmaids, 4 readers, 2 moms and me under a tight time crunch! I was so impressed with how my hair and makeup turned out and lasted. The most beautiful I have ever felt. LOVED EVERYTHING! Very much recommend.

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Kim B

Lauren did my hair and my bridesmaids' hair, and she did a spectacular job. She made all of us feel beautiful and our hair was done so well. She was also just such a pleasure to have around on the big day. I highly recommend this team!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016

I give Tamara and her team 5 stars! They were so amazing and made my sisters special day perfect. She and every one of the girls looked gorgeous!

Reviewed on 6/27/2016

I feel like Tamara and her team did an amazing job getting me ready for my engagement! I had Tamara do my make up and Lindsey did my hair. Both of them were so helpful and knew exactly what look I was going for. I am hoping to book them for my wedding next year!!

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Kathryn A

I cannot recommend Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry enough! I had the pleasure of working with Jenine for hair and Megan for makeup and they both made me feel like a million bucks! My bridal party also raved about their wedding day looks. In fact, my matron of honor said she... Read More thought she looked better at my wedding than she did at her own! Talk about high praise! During my trial, both Jenine and Megan were very patient and asked a lot of questions to ensure I felt completely comfortable with my bridal look. I knew I was in capable hands as soon as I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and I still looked like myself - just a more polished version. Your wedding day is a rare opportunity to go all-out and pamper yourself from head to toe, so why not work with the best of the best? If you choose to work with Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry, you're choosing to work with true professionals who know how to make you look flawless. Your wedding photos are one of the only tangible reminders you have of your wedding day, so it's important to look and feel your very best. Your beauty will really shine through if you have the pleasure of working with Tamara and her wonderful team. I would recommend these talented hair and makeup artists without hesitation.

Reviewed on 6/16/2016 Zana L

I got married last Saturday (June 11th), and Lauren/Melanie did our makeup/hair. They were absolutely amazing to work with. We had 9 women that needed hair/make-up, and they completed each person ahead of schedule! Despite the house being full of people, and a lot going on,... Read More they were both extremely professional and understanding of everything. I truly appreciate their kindness, and their willingness to be patient with me and the rest of the bridal party. All day/night we received complements and the hair/makeup (especially makeup) stayed put the entire day, even through the crazy humidity that we were experiencing. Thank you once again, it was a pleasure to work with all of you!

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 Amelia Y

The experience with Tamara and her team was exceptional!! 6 years ago my sister used Tamara before the company was established and so it was really amazing to have her back for my wedding! The week before my wedding I was informed that my makeup artist was not able to make it... Read More to do my makeup for the wedding due to personal reason but Tamara handled it flawlessly! They called well in advance, informed me of the situation and ensured my mind was at ease! They sent another artist and I could not have been more thrilled with how everything turned out. Point of the story is that even if there are issues, Tamara and the girls will not only handle it professionally but also that whatever is thrown their way, they will get the job done and surpass your expectations! Couldn't have had a better experience! Lindsey for hair was amazing! She's done my hair for two weddings and both times killed it! Everyone was very satisfied. Tamara for our makeup... blew me away!! Everyone looked flawless and she's so fun! Darby was the second makeup artist and the girls looked AMAZING! She worked double the amount of girls and everyone was equally beautiful!

Reviewed on 5/10/2016

I am obsessed with this company! I can't recommend them enough! My experience with Tamara and Jenine was amazing. They are very fun personable ladies. Tamara is very down to earth and just plain good! They were both professional, on time and ran early when finishing my TEN... Read More ladies!!! I paid extra to have Tamara and that was the best decision I could have made. She is amazing!!! All of my bridal party loved her! I put my trust in her, let her work her magic and it came out amazing. Honestly better then I thought I could have looked. Jenine is fab as well! She is a little more quiet but such a nice lady! Overall truly was so impressed and I'm obsessed with them!!!

Reviewed on 3/29/2016 Sarah W

Tamara and Jody did the hair and make up for myself, wedding party, and close family members the day of our wedding. They were great to work with--easy to communicate with, punctual, gave advice/suggestions when asked and truly worked with you to help create my wedding image! I... Read More loved the way that both Tamara and Jody helped me to look and feel not only beautiful but also comfortable for our wedding day!

Reviewed on 3/26/2016 Alexandra E

I first saw Tamara Hair & Makeup at a bridal expo and I knew I had to work with them. My experiences with Cristina and Jodi since day one have been incredible. They are too sweet and absolutely amazing at their jobs. Just to put into perspective how good they really were the day... Read More of, my sister in law said her hair and make up was better than for her own wedding and my other bridesmaid called Jodi the hair whisperer. Can't recommend the team enough!!

Reviewed on 3/21/2016

Darby was fantastic. She answered all questions, as we had some folks who were not make-up wearers. Keeping this in mind, the look was natural and everyone loved their customized looks. She made my day very special and I thank her for it!. She is absolutely someone I would... Read More refer over and over again.

Reviewed on 3/21/2016 Anjonai A

I chose my makeup artist carefully. With so many makeup artist to choose from I desperately wanted to find the best, and I did! Darbie kept intouch w/me, she was on time, wasn't short of any product and most importantly she took her time on each girl. Darbie worked on my makeup... Read More while my hairstylist retouched my hair & videographer recorded. It was of no distraction to her. My makeup lasted all day! I did not want to wash it off. I received so many compliments on my makeup done by Darbie. Her professionalism outstanding and put me at ease on my wedding day.

Reviewed on 3/20/2016

Darbie did a great job on my daughter's makeup for her wedding. I would definitely use her services again!

Reviewed on 3/19/2016 Jessica G

I contacted Tamara on March 2nd for my Sept 3rd Wedding for hair and makeup for 10 women. Tamara herself was in contact with me and had confirmed a hair dresser and makeup artist for my wedding party. I was told she just needed to touch base with the makeup artist as she was on... Read More vacation for the weekend. I had to continue to reach out to Tamara to make sure that the makeup artist was 100% confirmed (as I'm always concerned that vendors are going to disappear on me) and she continued to assure me that she just needed to confirm but that we were in good shape. I had to reach out to her five times to make sure the makeup artist was available, as she stated and each time she assured me. Finally, after being told she would confirm on a Tuesday, I reached out to her three times with no response. Tamara finally responded on Mar 18th saying that the makeup artist was not available and that she would not be able to do my wedding. I lost 2+ weeks in which I could have found another makeup artist because she was continued to tell me that we were in fine shape. I just wish she hadn't mislead me and strung me along.

Reviewed on 3/07/2016 Lisa M

First, I am SOOOO lucky that my 3 best friends chose Tamara and her team do to their hair and makeup for their weddings. I was a bridesmaid 3 times where Tamara and her amazing team did my hair and makeup so choosing her for my own wedding was a no brainer! SO pleased with how... Read More everything turned out. I felt the most beautiful version of myself. They can do anything!! I was wanting more of a natural look and Tamara made me look and feel beautiful for my day. All of my bridesmaids looked absolutely fabulous as well :)

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 1/30/2016 Brooke S

Tamara Makeup + Hair Artistry did my hair and makeup for me, bridesmaids, and my mother on June 26, 2015. Tamera was very helpful and answered all of my questions before I booked my trial. She also took the time to find out what I envisioned my hair and makeup would look like... Read More on my wedding day, so that she could determine what artists from her team would be the best fit. I first met Lauren (hair) and Jody (makeup) at my hair and makeup trail and instantly felt like I was in good hands. The girls were such a pleasure to work with and were very relaxing to be around. Lauren and Jody are AMAZING and both did such a wonderful job! I would highly recommend Tamara Makeup + Hair Artistry for your special day!!!