Tamara Wendt Events

Tamara Wendt Events will design, coordinate and consult on a variety of exciting options for your wedding. No matter the size, we will ensure that it will be one of the most memorable experiences in your life. We can arrange everything or we can simply help you with the design and coordination.

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

1527 47th Ave., Moline, IL (309) 269-4027

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Bailey A

I lived nearly three hours away from our wedding location, went to class full-time, worked half-time, and was trying to plan a wedding. Tamara and her crew made the wedding planning painless, and I know the day would not have been nearly as beautiful without their work.

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Lauryn H

Tamara Wendt Design made our vision come to life. We worked with Tamara and her team from beginning to end and they did an amazing job. They were there in the beginning helping me find the vendors I wanted, throughout the planning process to make my vision come true and then... Read More on the day of we didn't have to worry about a thing because Tamara and her team were on site and they coordinated with all of our vendors. We had our wedding at my husband's company therefore we were the one and only wedding that will be there and they took the blank space and transformed it into something I never thought was possible. They were amazing and I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Hilary C

Tamara and her team did a wonderful job at our wedding on December 3rd. They were able to totally transform the room from dinner to dancing! We wanted our guests to be dazzled when they walked in, then amazed when they arrived back upstairs after our dessert hour to a nightclub... Read More atmosphere for dancing and the remainder of the night. Tamara and her team accomplished with such grace & timeliness! 5 star service from the get go - always stayed in contact throughout the planning process. Exemplary customer service and fantastic work product! Tamara truly made our wedding an unforgettable night. Thanks Tami!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Sallie H

Perfection is the only word to describe Tamara Wendt Design. Tamara and Jori helped me throughout the ENTIRE process, leaving nothing in question. It was so reassuring to know I had someone to turn to with questions or advice. Ultimately, they turned my wedding dreams into a... Read More reality. I was speechless walking in to the reception venue the night of our wedding. I cannot thank them enough for their time and energy spent making sure MY day was perfect.

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Jenna H

Tamara and Kara were the main ladies that worked with us and they did such a good job. They kept me on track with making sure I did things by the right time and always offered to help me if we needed it. The day of the wedding was not stressful with the girls there setting... Read More things up and giving the timelines to all the vendors. We got so many compliments on all parts of our wedding with how beautiful it was. I could have not done what they did. It was so amazing and they really did make my wedding dreams come true. Thank you!

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Ashley L

Tamara Wendt was incredible! She went above and beyond. Our reception was better than we ever could have dreamed of. She was very flexible with scheduling and even allowed me to Skype with her to pick out flowers. I would highly recommend her for any bride.

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Brooke W

Tammy and her team were AMAZING. They followed my lead every step of the way and made my wedding dreams come true. I would highly recommend having Tamara Wendt Design part of your special day.

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Jacob B

I highly recommend Tamara Wendt! Her team did everything possible to make our dream a reality. They are friendly and professional, and the best investment we made throughout the whole event.

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Jessica S

Tamara and her crew made the whole wedding planning experience fun and easy. I was able to be a totally laid back bride because that I knew my wedding was in excellent hands with Tamara. I would highly recommend her to anyone that isn't sure wedding planning is their thing, and... Read More even to those who think it is to help make you wedding even more amazing. My wedding was gorgeous and had everyone I talked to since say it was the most beautiful wedding they have been too. Investment in their services was well worth it.

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Sarah W

I am SO glad that we were able to work with Tamara Wendt Design. From the beginning of the wedding process, Tamara and her team were easy to work with, had excellent ideas, and were very collaborative. I live in Chicago and got married in the Quad Cities. Tamara and her team... Read More made the planning and preparation much easier for me (and my Mom!). To me, the reception was perfect… I could not have asked for anything better. My groom was also very happy and we have had several compliments on how pretty the venue looked. Well done, Tamara Wendt Design!

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Annette Z

Hiring Tamara Wendt Design was the best decision I made in my wedding planning process. Her company listened to my ideas, reviewed my pinterest boards, accepted any changes I wanted to the design (which were minimal because they had done their homework) and executed the setup... Read More and takedown of decor flawlessly. Not only did many of my guests, photographer, and family say it was the most beautiful wedding they had attended, but complete strangers staying at the hotel and the waitstaff stopped me to tell me the room transformation was the best they had ever seen. I felt comfortable finding many of my own distributors, venue, and planning my ceremony, but I know TWD can assist in these things, and if you need these services I believe they would also do a wonderful job. The decor they planned included online layout designs to choose from, which eventually allowed me to plan my seating chart online, which was wonderful (my mom even logged in and helped me even though she is hours away). I rented the decor like chairs, chalkboards, vases, and linens so I don't have to sell votives and vases on craigslist now, like I see many brides do after their DIY weddings. They cleaned up and took everything down at the end of the night, including my pictures and guest book. And I heard only nice things from our venue and other distributors about how easy they were to work with, and they went above and beyond in cleaning (taking things out to the dumpster themselves, et ct) Our venue said they would always be welcome back. I heard from many of my distributors that it isn't common for designers to be at the wedding as late as Tamara had. She was there all day, making sure that everything was perfect. They were all impressed that she was there, and it made me at ease knowing that she cared that much! They did beautiful calligraphy on the chalkboards, attended our ceremony to hang decor, pass out petals to toss, work with the florist to make sure every bud was where it should be, organized my favors in a beautiful way, laid out and organized our coffee, whiskey and cigar bar, lined votives with lace to match the decor.... I am a firm believer that you get what you pay for, and TWD was worth every penny. The memories I have of my wedding will always include sitting next to my brand new husband, looking around a room filled with family, friends and it being the most beautiful ambiance I could have imagined.

Reviewed on 5/25/2016

Absolutely loved working with Tamara and her team! They went above and beyond the call of duty to make our daughters wedding over the top!! You know the place is beautiful when the men also comment how beautiful it looks, you know it's great! We were able to enjoy the whole day... Read More and evening with our family and never had to think twice about everything being done! Look forward to working with them on our youngest daughters wedding!! Highly recommend and love working with the whole team! Beyond professional!!

Laura Goetz

Reviewed on 1/02/2016 Laura

Tamara and her staff caught my vision totally. I told her white lights, crystal & elegant. Since we had gotten married privately on a cruise we wanted to come back & celebrate with our friends. Our goal was to be able to walk into the event and enjoy the evening, with no... Read More problems, decorating, clean-up, etc. I took care of the venue, invitations, band, cake & menu. Tamara took care of the decorating (which was amazing), set-up/take down, flowers, coordination of all those involved for the evening so that everything fell into place for us! There was not one thing we needed to worry about. Perfect!!! We had so many wonderful comments saying, " they had never been to such a beautiful reception before!" Thank you for making things flow so smoothly and a night we will all remember!!!

Perfect.

Reviewed on 11/22/2015 Cory W

I always had an idea what I wanted my wedding to look like but I never knew how to execute it. I had tons of pins on my Pinterest but I didn't think that they created a concrete vision. I found Tamara from a list that my venue provided me and was told, "She is amazing, you pay... Read More for what you get. Tamara will make sure this day is perfect." I didn't doubt them, her pictures from previous weddings were beautiful but none of them were "me". I didn't doubt she would get the job done, I was fully confident in her but I didn't know what to expect because I didn't know what I wanted. I didn't have a color pallet and she was working completely off of my Pinterest boards. I walked in the day of the wedding, knowing what they were going to use to decorate but I didn't know what the overall picture would be... my jaw dropped when I walked in. My bridesmaids kept saying how beautiful it was, and that it was "so you". It looked like something I had created myself. It was spectacular. She blew me away and was extraordinary to work with. I was one happy bride and our wedding day was perfect!

2015-11-30T11:08:02 Response from the vendor

Katie, Thank YOU for allowing us to make your vision come to life. You were an absolute joy to work with, and we enjoyed every moment we spent designing and setting up for your wonderful day! We wish you and Cory every happiness, you two... Read Less Read More

Amazing talent - Amazing people!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015

Professional & talented! I love that D'lux and Wendt Design team together to provide all elements of outdoor/tent weddings. We were able to enjoy the wedding day and relax because we knew these wonderful ladies & their teams were setting up & decorating the church and wedding... Read More reception. Part of the wonder of the day for my daughter and I was the suprise of seeing how it all turned out! It was amazing and magical! Months later, we still have people commenting on how beautiful the reception was - how amazing the church looked.

Tamara Wendt Design

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Sydney M

Tamara Wendt and her team were always on top of things and responsive to any questions I had. I had 100% confidence that my church and wedding reception we're going to be beautiful! Months later, we are still receiving compliments about how beautiful everything was! Knowing they... Read More were part of my day made my entire wedding/reception less stressful. They did an amazing job and I would highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding!

Talented Team and Very Detail Oriented!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Ashley H

I worked with Tamara Wendt Design for the past year to plan my wedding. The entire team did a fabulous job to make our day perfect. Tamara is extremely detailed oriented and did not miss one beat! Guests were commenting all night about how beautiful all the decor was and how... Read More many details went into the design! We couldn't have asked for a better day and a lot of that is due to the work and efforts Tamara Wendt Design put into our wedding!

Gorgeous, but expensive

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Susan W

The reception for my son's wedding was absolutely GORGEOUS.. It was at Iwireless (can't say enough about working with them either..they were wonderful) and when we walked into the reception room..it was breathtaking. SO many candles and unbelievable amount of flowers. Tammy and... Read More her crew do a fabulous job. That being said, I have to comment on the cost. Perhaps it was just me and the fact that I'm out of touch with the price of weddings as well as the fact that I'm the mother of the groom and never expected to be paying for the whole thing..but I think the price we paid was extremely high and not many parents can afford to pay this. On the other hand, we didn't have to set anything up nor did we have to clean anything up. They ordered all the flowers..and the flowers were out of this world...they put out the guest gifts we had provided and they designed the entire thing. Even the bathrooms were decorated. My point here isn't to badmouth this designer in any way...I just want others to be prepared for it to cost a lot of money. But it showed in that room..no doubt about it.

Talented and Creative designer

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

We used Tamara Wendt Design for our recent wedding, and couldn't be happier with the choice! She took the time to familiarize herself with my style and theme, and I let her take the creative reigns for the rest! She was flexible and we had great communication, and she went above... Read More and beyond with many other misc wedding details. She gave us our dream wedding, and utilized the ceremony and reception spaces efficiently. Highly recommend!

5 stars

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Thomas G

They made our lives so easy and stress free. I can't thank you enough Tami!!

Absolutely Amazing

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Thomas G

Tamara and her whole team were phenomenal to work with. They designed the most stunning atmosphere for our ceremony and reception. They made life extremely easy for us and I highly recommend them!!

Michele and Dan Darland

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

Working with Tamara and her team was fun and worry-free. Our day was flawless and I left everything in their capable hands. Guests are still talking about how gorgeous the reception was! They have vision and resources that are second to none.

Never Ever Imagined!

Reviewed on 8/21/2015 Bridget J

As a little girl, I never dreamed about a dream wedding. I was more of the dream home, dream car type. When I realized I was going to have a wedding... I thought, "What would it look like in my dreams?" It all started with a Pinterest board. I don't think there is anyone else... Read More that could've pulled off my enchanted garden idea like Tamara and her team. There were details EVERYWHERE! As the evening went on, I continued to notice the little things they had done to incorporate my vision! There are different levels of involvement you can choose from. They include just doing rentals, just doing design or doing everything including the coordination, setup and tear down. I chose the whole monte! Have a good idea in mind of what you can spend. Don't short yourself on flowers and decor if you don't have to... but have a clear idea of your budget and convey that to the team. They can fit your needs regardless of your budget. I just like to stress how important it is to know that part! I kept feeling like "there's something I should be doing!" But I didn't have to lift a FINGER on my day (or tear down anything). I guess I can venture to call them the "Dream Team" or "Dream Makers" because of what they were able to pull off for me! I got my dream wedding and I never thought that would be possible!

Breathtaking.

Reviewed on 7/03/2015 Stephanie G

When met Tamara Wendt Design team we instantly clicked. Everyone on her team is so gracious,creative, and professional. Tamara really understood very clearly what I wanted and helped me with every single detail through the whole process with out feeling pushed in a certain... Read More direction because of cost or her personal opinion. I cannot tell you enough have gorgeous and amazing my big day was. All my guests thought they were in a real life fairytale. I wish I could do my day over the exact same way! They are amazing.

Reviewed on 6/22/2015

Tamara Wendt Design was absolutely amazing. She did our June 20th wedding and really made the vision of our wedding come true. Tamara is so dedicated to helping her clients and does the best work we have ever soon. Every single one of our friends and family was so impressed with... Read More the design she created for our special day. The reception was absolutely unbelievable. She created our fairytale wedding plus more. Tamara and her team are absolutely phenomenal. We are so lucky to have had her design and help us plan our wedding. Thank you so much, Tamara Wendt Design!