Tampa Bay Photo Booths

$ – Inexpensive

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths

PO Box 2585, Lutz, FL Wesley-Clearwater-St.Pete (813) 358-8858

Great value, props and attendent

Reviewed on 4/07/2013 Shana T

I recently used Tampa Bay Photo Booths for a small wedding in Ybor City. We had such a great time and our guests loved the photo booth a little too much I think. The pics are hilarious. I couldn't have asked for a better turnout from the company! The attendant was so polite,... Read More the props amazing and their professionalism and prompt responses were more than I could have asked for. I was even supplied with a Facebook link to all of the photos taken that night. I can't wait to find a reason to throw another party and hire Tampa Bay Photo Booths again!

Best favor for guests

Reviewed on 5/20/2013 Kristen H

The photo booth was so much fun to have at our reception. It gave guests additional entertainment during the reception. There were lots of props to choose from and it even came with an employee to help run it. We even had a logo at the bottom of the strip with our names and... Read More wedding date. The best partis that took care of the favors for the guests to take home with them.

So Much FUN! definitely a must have :)

Reviewed on 3/08/2013 Autumn T

Tampa Bay Photo booths made our event so much fun! It gave our guests and added bonus of something to do and was a nice favor for them to take with them. They allowed our guests to come in the booth as many times as they wanted and the attendant was so nice. They also had alot... Read More of fun props they brought with them.

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Nicole P

Initial interactions were great! Awesome customer service. Prices are reasonable. Booth attendant was very kind as well. Only thing keeping this from 5 star rating is the ink went out on the printer so almost 1/4 of the pictures we got in our wedding book aren't very good... Read More looking photographs. They probably should have had back up printers/proper ink equipment.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Cristina S

The photo booth was a huge hit at our wedding! We were so happy we spent the extra money on this fun addition! Tampa Bay Photobooths was awesome to work with! They were very responsive and kept in great touch with our planner. I loved that we were able to add a special touch by... Read More adding a little logo and phrase at the bottom of the photo strips. Our guests could not get enough of it! They had some fun props and the attendant was super nice. I would highly recommend them for your next event!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Ashley C

Everyone loved the photo booth! Tampa Bay Photo Booths was extremely accommodating and affordable. The helped bump the party up that last notch!

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 Danielle B

Tampa Bay Photo Booths blew it out of the water. From the phone consultation to execution they were outstanding. I highly recommend them. They did our wedding 6/27/15. The customer service of the attendant with the booth was unparalleled. It was a blast to look at photos the... Read More next day! They also uploaded them to facebook, so everyone had access! During the wedding ceremony they kept a copy of each strip and placed them in a book for us. We've been adding pictures to the album. The whole thing was awesome. Our guests seriously had a great time.

Fun!

Reviewed on 9/18/2013 Manisha R

Everyone loved it! They had tons of fun props, unlimited prints, and gave us an album! Really great service!

The Highlight of The Night!!

Reviewed on 11/20/2012 Stacey W

This was by far the most fun for everyone. The guests all loved the props and had a blast. I loved the photo album that we were given of all the pictures taken. So glad we chose this vender and will definitely use them in the future. Thank you for everything!!!