Elegant Mood & Accent Lighting for Weddings

Tampa Lights is a professional and affordable lighting vendor specializing in creating unique and eye catching lighting designs and custom designed lighting displays for weddings, holidays, parties and special events throughout the Tampa Bay area.

Chandeliers, Lanterns, Lighting Design + Setup, String Lights, Lighting, Decorations + Accents, Rentals + Equipment

9420 Lazy Lane, Tampa, FL (813) 767-9189

Beautiful!!!

Reviewed on 4/28/2013 Lindsay E

Robert was great to work with! We wanted some string lights under the veranda and over the cocktail hour space. Tampa Lights came out to the venue told us what we thought would be best for the space, worked within my budget and they came out gorgeous!!

FANTASTIC

Reviewed on 4/11/2013 Kara K

If you are getting additional lighting for your wedding/event, hire Tampa Lights. Their suggestions took our wedding to the next level and blew everyone away. I thought the prices were reasonable for everything we got and they are very professional and friendly.

Best part of the wedding as fr as decor went

Reviewed on 1/18/2013 Katherine B

I am beyond thrilled with what the lighting brought to my wedding. Without question, as far as décor went, it made the entire space – inside and out – breathtaking. I received so many compliments on the lighting. The staff I dealt with from start to finish (I booked them about a... Read More year prior and had many questions in between) was always kind, quick to respond and beyond accommodating to any obstacles that came up along the way. The initial meeting was great as the gentleman I met with had tons of creative ideas on how to utilize the lighting to make the space as beautiful as possible. I would sincerely recommend Tampa Lights for any event. I used them for indoor and outdoor and it was the best money spent throughout the entire wedding.

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Nicole S

We were given Tampa Lights name by every wedding vendor we had booked. We had a backyard wedding with a v40 x 100 tent. Lighting was a concern because I wanted to make sure we not only had enough to see, but also enough for photos to come out well. Andrew came out to our... Read More property and measured and took notes months before our wedding. He made suggestions and even had ideas on walk up lighting around the property. When it came time for adjustments, Andrew was quick to respond and make suggestions on more chandeliers, which I was concerned were too small but they were perfect for our tent. The lighting crew was very quick with set up and take down and even came out to replace some blown bulbs the day of our wedding. Overall I highly suggest them! They know what they are doing and Andrew is super easy to work with!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 BARI B

I’m so glad Tampa Lights was recommended to us in passing for our wedding at the Ybor City Museum Garden on 2/4/17. Andrew was very quick to respond, easy to work with, flexible as we discovered we would need some extra services and had to make some timeline changes, and had... Read More quality lighting products. I’d recommend the company to anyone and hope to work with them again in the future. Andrew, thank you for making my wedding sparkle with those beautiful string lights!

Reviewed on 5/04/2016 Courtney D

The lighting for our wedding was perfect! They made the night magical and allowed us to have the night we wanted! The string lights were exactly what I had envisioned for my wedding night! Would use them again! Courtney and Jordan Scholl

Reviewed on 12/11/2015

Tampa Lights delivered a gorgeous lighting display for my outside wedding reception. We used a combination of uplighting the palm trees with different colors, and white lights and paper lanterns over the dinner tables and dance floor. It was so beautiful. I highly recommend... Read More this company! Thank you for making my reception so unbelievably beautiful.

Great Job

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Connie K

Created a few different gobo designs for me to choose from based on my ideas and sent them over email. i picked a package for lighting & they came out to the site set everything up and took everything done within my reception space's timeframe. just what the space needed.

Lighting

Reviewed on 4/30/2014 Kristina T

They made the ballroom look like we were outside. The way they set up the canopy lights and the draping was beautiful

Amazing!

Reviewed on 2/19/2014 Bailey C

I did a destination wedding on the beach and so I was planning everything from out of town and Tampa Lights were great to deal with. We were able to do almost everything over the phone and email and it worked great. Once I got down there they accommodated my schedule and we... Read More met and figured out the rest of the details. They worked with my budget and I couldn't have been happier of how it turned out. I think the lighting really made the venue that I had (house on the beach). I was working with a real tight budget and wasn't sure if I wanted to spend much of the budget on lights but I am so happy did because it made a huge difference and my pictures turned out awesome because of it. I would defiantly use them again!

Awesome!

Reviewed on 4/10/2012 Kasey E

The lights made the reception vide even better. Without the lights, the reception would have had only neon lighting. Tampa Lights added pink can lights, lights over the dance floor, and over the eating area. It made the atmosphere beautiful!

Made my wedding!

Reviewed on 4/04/2011 Nora K

Our wedding reception was in the Pavilion room at the Tradewinds, an enormous white tent that practically requires professional lighting. We met Andrew at the site and worked out a design plan. They were flexible on their timing and packages and we liked working with both Andrew... Read More and Rob. Everything was as we'd hoped, the only thing is that the cake was not spotlighted as the contract said. They didn't provide a lot of guidance - which would have been helpful in planning the design - but were a bargain. I would recommend them.

Looked great, but service was "iffy."

Reviewed on 4/02/2011 Nichole Z

We had our rehearsal dinner in our home. We opted to have our back porch professional decorated. The lighting looked incredible! But the guys were late getting there to set up, took 2 weeks to come take it all back down, and were just all around unreliable. Loved the look,... Read More though. So much so that we had it installed permanently.