Tanglewood Plantation

Lynchburg, SC

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

• Outdoor - Covered

Backyard, Barn, Garden, Estate, Historic Venue, Park, Tented

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Planning

2100 SC hwy 341 south , Lynchburg, SC (843) 496-6571

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Karen P

My daughter and I toured many venues in SC. Tanglewood Plantation stole our hearts. The wedding was in May and I still have guests telling me how much they enjoyed the wedding. The owner, Jamie, is wonderful. She is easy to talk to and always ready to answer your questions.

Reviewed on 2/24/2016 Jillian P

I had my bridal portraits taken here. Jamie could not have been easier to work with, especially since my first appointment was technically during the flood. She didn't think twice about letting me reschedule. The house and grounds are absolutely breathtaking. Tanglewood... Read More Plantation and Jamie are a true dose of Southern Hospitality. Fantastic Venue!

Reviewed on 2/22/2016

I would highly recommend Tanglewood Plantation for your next wedding or event! It is absolutely stunning. From the beautiful love benches and hanging moss, to the old school house now used for the groomsmen, this plantation offers such a rich history. Not only do I personally... Read More love photographing Tanglewood, I also love working with the owners. They are the heart and soul behind this amazing place. They have worked so hard to bring Tanglewood back to its true southern charm and beauty!! This is the best place around!

2016-02-23T06:21:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We have loved every minute of restoring Tanglewood and we are so glad that our guests, their families, and friends find the property both beautiful and comfortable! Please come and visit soon! xoxoxo

Absolutely Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Brittney S

Tanglewood Plantation is by far the most gorgeous venue within the Pee Dee Area. The owner is more than accomodating to all of your needs. Great for not only weddings but any event.

2016-02-23T06:22:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this kind review!!! We love hearing that our service exceeded expectations-- we strive to make our guests feel like family and to foster a relationship with them that we will enjoy for years to come!

Reviewed on 7/29/2015 Elizabeth D

I had my reception here, and it was a DREAM COME TRUE! Like, seriously. Take a tour here and see for yourself. The grounds are absolutely breathtaking, filled with beautiful magnolias and huge oak trees. Everything is very neat and well groomed. It definitely has a southern,... Read More charismatic feel, especially with the barn and big open fields surrounding the house. There are so many great places to take pictures! I had my bridal portraits done here in the early evening and was very pleased with the scenic views. The sunset here is gorgeous, and gave us some pretty cool shots. There is a big kitchen available for the caterer and a porch available for the DJ; both were well pleased with venue. The owners are absolutely wonderful! They are very nice and personable, and also professional and responsible. They were very flexible with our requests, and helped us through much of the planning and preparation. They also allowed us to tour the area and check things out beforehand, helping us plan accordingly The only issue we had was that it was rather hot (summer wedding in late June) but we rented a big tent and had a nice breeze. The big oak trees also provide nice shade. If you’re thinking about doing a summer wedding here, just stock up on some cold drinks, make fans for wedding favors, and you’ll be fine! Couldn’t have asked for a better place to have my reception!!! This place is a true beauty.

2016-02-23T06:18:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this kind review! It was an absolute pleasure being able to host your family & friends for your PERFECT Day! Please come back and visit soon!!! xoxoxo

Reviewed on 7/14/2015

We had our daughter's wedding reception at Tanglewood and we were very pleased. The owners were very nice and helped us in any way they could. They were very easy to work with and answered our questions in a timely manner. The house and grounds are a true southern charm. The big... Read More magnolias and oaks with their Spanish moss captured the beauty of a true southern plantation. Words cannot describe it. You need to see it yourself. The caterer was very pleased with the kitchen and work area. We rented a horse and carriage which provided a breathtaking entrance for the couple. We highly recommend Tanglewood. Jim and Peggy

2016-02-23T06:19:20 Response from the vendor

I could not have asked for an easier family to work with! The love of your daughter was SO apparent and the time, effort, and care you put into her special day radiated throughout my time with you! Thank you for helping Tanglewood Plantation SHINE!