Tansy Floral Design

serving greater Phoenix area

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

25957 N Sandstone Way, Phoenix, AZ serving greater Phoenix area (480) 320-9600

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Devon H

Wow! Sunni did such an amazing job in creating the most stunning wedding arrangements for us. She was an absolute pleasure to work with... she was so responsive and listened to what I was looking for. Her arrangements were so impressive and I received many compliments from my... Read More guest on how gorgeous the flowers were. I highly recommend her and will definitely use her again.

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Jeneal R

Sunni is wonderful! She is incredibly prepared and responsive - I never felt like I didn't know what was going on. She answered every question I had and made sure I was getting exactly what we wanted. The value for the money is beyond exceptional. Our flowers were gorgeous -... Read More not to mention my bouquet was far greater than ever expected. I highly recommend Sunni and Tansy Floral 100%

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 A S

I don’t even know where to begin to articulate how incredible Sunni was to work with while planning our October 2016 wedding. I was planning the wedding from Virginia so all of our communication was via email. I sent Sunni a bunch of pictures of what I envisioned for... Read More centerpieces and for the bride/bridesmaids bouquets. Each picture had a different aspect I wanted incorporated, which made the planning process confusing, to say the least. Sunni was amazing though. She kept up with all my requests and adjustments, and was beyond patient. Although she was extremely busy with customers, Sunni dedicated so much time to me to ensure I was 100% satisfied. Satisfied is an understatement!! Our centerpieces were out of this world! They came out a million times more gorgeous than I envisioned! We had a mix between short centerpieces and tall centerpieces, with a cascading effect out of the tall centerpieces. Our guests cannot stop talking about how beautiful the flowers were! The rose bouquets were also absolutely beautiful! We also used the centerpieces at our farewell brunch the next day and they looked good as new – beautiful and fresh! Not only did Sunni use the best products, her creativity was like none other! Sunni’s work is top notch! We am SO lucky that we found her! We were originally looking at florists in the Scottsdale area (the wedding was in Scottsdale), but decided to venture our search out to the Phoenix area because the Scottsdale florist prices were outrageous. Sunni by far exceeded everything we imagined and her prices were SO MUCH better than most florists – affordable! Go with Tansy Floral Design for any of your floral event needs. You will not regret it!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Michael A

Working with Sunni at Tansy was amazing. She paid special attention to details that my husband and I didn't even catch (which is saying a lot when two lawyers get married!) She worked well with our planner. She sent us accurate and updated sketches with photos frequently. She... Read More responded to all emails promptly. Her delivery/pick-up fee was incredibly reasonable, especially considering the distance she had to travel. Overall, she made our floral dreams come true. We asked for bright, colorful, seasonal flowers and she made it all happen and at a reasonable cost. I wouldn't hesitate to work with Tansy again in the future or to recommend Tansy to friends.

Reviewed on 4/21/2016

Sunni was wonderful to work with. She seemed to know exactly what I wanted when I described it to her, and she proceeded to create precisely what I was looking for! My bridesmaids wore pale yellow dresses, and I wanted yellows and whites in the flowers. A lot of people told me... Read More that I needed more contrast than that, but Sunni did what I asked and I had a lot of comments on the flowers. She did a lovely job and delivered them on time and was very helpful.

Reviewed on 4/11/2016 Kelly G

Beautiful arrangements! I gave Sunni a generalized idea of what I was wanting and she was able to bring it all together. It was exactly what I invisioned!

Reviewed on 4/11/2016 Jennifer D

I highly recommend Tansey Floral. First off Sunni is super nice and so easy to work with. She was able to create the most beautiful floral arrangements without exceeding our budget. She paid attention to detail and listened to what I said I was looking for. The florals for my... Read More wedding far exceeded what I described to her. I could not have been more happy with the floral arrangements Sunni created. Especially my Bouquet it was gorgeous. I would not hesitate to use Sunni or Tansey Floral for any event in the future and I give a glowing review. Thank you Sunni!

Reviewed on 3/30/2016 Amanda M

Sunni is marvelous! She is personable and works with you to create the floral designs of your dreams. I liked that she handmade my flower boxes to truly fit my vision. The only downfall was that she lives and operated her business on the mega-Northwest Valley (Grand Avenue and... Read More 163rd Ave I think). My now-husband went to pick up the faux flower hair combs and I dropped off the vases after the wedding to her home/business. Both trips took over 3 hours as we live(d) in the East Valley. I was staying in SouthTempe/Ahtwatukee while he lives in North Scottsdale. My mother also wanted to see design examples before. I did not request this so the one star less is really only because of the location of her shop.

Reviewed on 3/16/2016 Alicia E

Tansy floral design created the perfect bouquets for me and my bridesmaids! She was super flexible if I changed my mind during the planning process and gave me advice on what looked best! She arrived on time the day of and everyone was extremely impressed with the bouquets.

Reviewed on 11/25/2015 Jessica S

I am so glad that I chose to work with Sunni. I'm not the best at describing my vision, but she was patient and the day of the wedding the flowers were exactly what I had imagined. Everything was so perfect - my bouquet, the centerpieces - everything. I loved how she captured... Read More exactly what I was looking for and worked with me to stay within budget. She even setup the centerpieces on the tables with our wood rounds. She did an excellent job and I cannot speak highly enough about her professionalism and vision.

Exceeded our Expectations

Reviewed on 11/17/2015 Carl S

Sunni from Tansy Floral Design did an amazing job with our wedding! She made her self available for questions and was very prompt with responses. She was so flexible and allowed me to add and change my ideas for our flowers shortly before the wedding. She arrived on our wedding... Read More day so organized and really out did herself with the centerpiece arrangements and bouquets. I was so blown away by her work and it really added an elegance to our big day. I would recommend her to anyone looking for stunning floral arrangements at a reasonable price. She really helped make our wedding the perfect day it was!

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Adrian W

Sunni (Tansy floral design) did all the flowers for my small wedding, we were really trying to stay on a tight budget and she helped that become possible. I had a very specific mix of a cascade bouquet with dark red and black flowers and the curly ferns, she went ABOVE AND... Read More BEYOND and all the bouquets turned out GORGEOUS! For how her bouquets turned out her prices were definitely very reasonable. We worked mainly through email and would hear back from her within a day or so. I continually changed my mind, trying to cut prices here and there, and she accommodated me every time. Her bouquets came out so beautiful that my mom is freeze drying one of the bridesmaids bouquets and her pin and I am freeze drying my bouquet and preserving it in a shadow box so I will always be able to cherish how beautiful my flowers were on the best day of my life! I would recommend her to anyone needing flowers and will only go to her for any floral needs! Thank you Sunni, you are amazing!!! Adrian

Fantastic Florist!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Haley C

Sunni at Tansy Floral Design was the perfect florist for our wedding! She asked all the right questions to figure out my true vision for my flowers while sticking to my budget. Sunni offered great advice and alternative flowers that would keep costs down but still stay true to... Read More what I wanted. She was very accommodating by doing a floral mock up at the venue for our tasting. This was very helpful to get a preview and discuss the bouquets and center pieces and with the flowers in front of us. Everything for the wedding turned out beautiful! I’m so glad I had Sunni as our florist; she was super accommodating, always responded quickly on email and created beautiful bouquets, centerpieces, boutonnieres and more. They were exactly what I wanted!

Everything I hoped for

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Lauren A

Sunni at Tansy Floral Designs created breath-taking flowers for my wedding!! I teared up when I saw my bouquet! Everything was absolutely out of my dreams and she tied in all of our colors perfectly! I still have my centerpieces and bouquet decorating my home and it's such a... Read More lovely reminder of my wedding day. The quality of her work and the attentiveness to detail in her interactions with you are one-of-a-kind. Thanks again Sunni for giving me my dream flowers!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 8/17/2015 Alicia L

Sunni was absolutely amazing to work with! When we first began talking, she asked to see pictures that were similar to what I envisioned for our wedding. She asked detailed questions and I felt completely confident she would be able to make our wedding beautiful. She made... Read More feather boutonnieres for the men that were awesome! She was extremely responsive, professional, and was beyond a pleasure to work with! Our wedding was gorgeous thanks to Sunni!

Tansy Floral Design

Reviewed on 4/21/2015 Jen S

Tansy Floral made my wedding everything I imagined and more. Sunni is amazing!!!!! I just had to tell her my budget, types of flowers I liked and theme of my wedding and she turned it into a fairy tale! I put all of my trust in her as an artist and it was stunning! Thank you... Read More Sunni and Tansy Floral!

Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 4/10/2015 Karen A

WOW! Our wedding flowers were gorgeous. I wish I could upload a picture but have not figured out how. I searched FOREVER on all of the wedding websites to find a florist who would work with my budget and still provide all the beauty and elegance that I desired. I met with... Read More several vendors and discovered not only were they not staying in my budget (one company quoted me $8,000 for flowers only) but they didn't like what my idea of wedding flowers was and kept telling me what they could do to make it better. To me, their ideas were ugly. I decided I was going to do my own flowers for the wedding. My now husband suggested I search one more time and if I could find someone to do what I wanted for $1500 or less that we should book it. I found Tansy Floral Design. I must admit when I read the prices on her website I thought there would be many hidden extra fees and that her minimums would be superficial and not anything I was interested in. I am so happy we met with Sunni. She did everything I wanted and didn't try to make me like something that I didn't want. Her pricing came in at just under $1500 (bridal bouquet, 4 bridesmaids bouquets, 12 pinned flowers, a halo for the flower girl, 8 tall arrangements, 7 small arrangements, clean up) . A few weeks before the wedding we decided to add two alter pieces and that pushed our budget up but they were worth it. With the alter pieces I had no idea what we wanted and asked her to suggest what would like nice in the church. She sent three options and we chose one option that we liked and when I walked into the church and saw them, they took my breath away. Everything looked complete with the indulgent flowers and everything was so much more beautiful in real life than I ever imagined. Sunni recreated the pictures I chose and her work actually looks like the pictures, but better. I was very impressed. I would strongly recommend Sunni and her company Tansy Floral Design. She answers her e-mail quick which is another huge bonus.

Service and Responsiveness

Reviewed on 4/09/2015 Katie M

I worked with Sunni who went above and beyond to make my vision for my bouquet and floral displays happen. My wedding was a little early in the season (early March) and many of the flowers that I wanted were not yet in bloom with her supplier. She worked with me to find equally... Read More beautiful alternatives that still fit well with the style of my wedding. Tansy is very available for any sudden needs or changes. Sunni took 2 days to respond to an email on one occasion and apologized profusely for the delay when she did, then explained that she had just had a baby the day before. I couldn't believe she had answered that quickly after just giving birth! Other than this completely understandable exception (which still demonstrates their promptness), Tansy prides themselves on responding to you within 24 hours, which I found to be the case with Sunni on every other occasion besides her baby's birth.

Perfect and Pretty

Reviewed on 4/08/2015 Emily F

I had such a pleasant experience with Tansy Flowers. After having a very frustrating time with my original florist, Phoenix Flower Shop, it was a pleasure to work with Tansy. Sunni was very responsive, I never had to wait long for a response to a question or request. Their... Read More prices were competitive and I never felt like I was being taken advantage of. The week before my wedding I got a call from her and she was concerned because the fresh lavender I had requested for all my bouquets and boutonnieres was not looking very lively. When working with things in nature some things are just out of our control and there isnt anything we can do control how flowers are growing during the season, sometimes they are full and blooming and other times whimpy. She was so helpful with some suggestions to compensate for the lack of fresh lavender, she recommended flowers that looked very similar as well as using freeze dried lavender (of which she didn't charge me any extra to substitute). I let her do her thing and the day of my wedding when the flowers arrived I almost cried at how perfect they were. They were exactly as I imagined them and I couldn't have been happier. I highly recommend using Tansy Flowers as your florist. You will not be disappointed and you will have exceptional service throughout the entire process. I will be using Tansy the next time I need a florist for sure!!!

Did not disappoint!

Reviewed on 4/08/2015 Leah

Sunni, the owner of Tansy Floral was great to work with from all aspects! She made sure she could create my vision and was still conscious of our budget. We corresponded via email and she was able to create exactly what I wanted. I would email her ideas and almost instantly she... Read More would get back to me with what she could do. The professionalism of working with her made the process smooth and painless. I would recommend her for any wedding or event!

Amazing Florist

Reviewed on 12/03/2014 Kaela C

Tansy Floral was the first and only florist I contacted for my Phoenix wedding. I live in Missouri and Sunni made bouquet planning so easy. I told her I wanted lots of greenery and an air plant and she went above and beyond my expectation! I received so many compliments on my... Read More bouquet. I highly recommend Tansy Floral!

Perfect flowers for my wedding

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Ruth V

I can only say that everything was more than perfect. She helped me to put in my ideas on paper and to get more flower decorations for my money. They were on time and everything worked perfectly. The flowers were fresh and she got me all the flowers I asked for. I couldnt be... Read More more happy with my flowers

Wedding flowers

Reviewed on 6/01/2014 Kara H

Sunni did such an excellent job on all of our flowers for our wedding ceremony and reception. The floral centerpieces for our reception and all of the flower arrangements were exactly what I had in mind and turned out beautifully. Sunni helped give our ceremony and reception... Read More that vintage feel I was looking for and she was always very prompt with getting back to me on any additional help I needed.

Perfection!

Reviewed on 4/22/2014 Jen F

Tansy Floral Design was the first (and only) appointment we had to make for finding our perfect florist.. We knew right away that she was going to be perfect. WOW - we couldn't have been more correct! We gave her a description of what we had in mind and wanted, and gave her full... Read More design freedom as she saw needed... WOW!!! My bouquet was AMAZING (so many compliments), and the tables were perfect.. I could go on and on. I will fully recommend Tansy Floral Design to anyone.. I don't know which was better -- her as a person or a company! So friendly and helpful (and we had an out of state wedding! We live in Charlotte, NC).

Awesome Florist!

Reviewed on 12/05/2013 Megan S

Sunni was so great to work with on my wedding! At our first meeting I brought a couple of pictures of ideas and we went from there-- she was very knowledgable about flowers and offered great suggestions on how to make everything look best. (especially to someone who knew the... Read More kind of look I wanted but was unsure of specifics) I gave her a picture of a classic all white bouquet I loved without any other direction and she nailed it! To top it off, her prices were very reasonable and day of she ended up giving me extra hydrangeas and vases to use around the space. She was a great person to work with, I could tell she was very passionate about what she does and has a great eye for detail. I could not have been happier with my flowers!