Tara Tomlinson Photography - $500 Off Florida Weddings

Sarasota, Tampa, Orlando, Naples, NYC, NJ, Worldwide

Hey, FLORIDA Brides!

We know Irma hurt - we'd like to help soften the blow with $500 off weddings booked now through October! You're planning the most epic day of your life. You want breathtaking photos to remember your day; you want to be wowed, you want to cry and laugh when you see your images. That's what we do. Our couples hire us because our focus is on them, and on delivering images beyond their wildest expectations. We truly believe that every couple has a journey that is reflected in the story of their wedding day. We are moment hunters - we find and capture all the little moments in between. We believe your wedding images should be timeless. They should evoke emotion and tell a story. Oh, and also, you should look amazing!

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Sarasota, Tampa, Orlando, Naples, NYC, NJ, Worldwide (941) 302-4364
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Melissa D

Tara was an absolute dream to work with. From our engagement pictures to our wedding day she was amazing every step of the way! She was always just a phone call away and was always willing to work with me for what I wanted. I have never felt 100% comfortable in front of the... Read More camera but Tara made taking these special photos come so easy and natural. When we got our wedding photos back I was truly blown away by how beautiful they were. She captured our special day in the most perfect way and I will forever be thankful. There will never be enough words to thank her for for giving us all these precious memories. Cannot wait to use her again for future family sessions (:

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Allison H

Having Tara as our photographer was an absolute dream! Choosing Tara as our photographer for our engagement and wedding photos was the best decision we made. She was professional, an effective communicator and made the entire process enjoyable, relaxed and we couldn't be happier... Read More with the results. We will cherish her beautiful photos for a lifetime. Look at her portfolio, her work speaks for itself!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Therese J

Tara was absolutly amazing! Our wedding photos are gorgeous and we love showing them off. Her team and herself were true professionals and made my husband and I feel like family. We are so happy to have had her as our wedding photographer.

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Jordan M

Tara is a magician!!! Somehow she made my "bad side" look like my "best side" in our wedding day. No joke. She is so sweet and easy to work with. Almost a year later, I still go back and look at our wedding photos with awe. She perfectly captured the essence of our day in its... Read More true dream-like fashion. I wish we still lived in Florida so she could do our newborn photos! Thank you Tara for your amazing work!!!

Tara Tomlinson

I'm Tara! I recently said yes when my partner in crime asked me to marry him. Not only do I get to hang with awesome people and document one the of the best days of their lives - I also get to do it with my BFF. It might seem redundant to say that we love to spend our spare time taking photos, but we do, especially when travel is involved! We're kind of obsessed. Mike has boundless energy, loves EDM, Star Wars and his cat Jerry. Tara is the voice of reason, loves coffee, her 3 kids, 3 pets, and looks way too young to have an 18 year old daughter (or so she's told!). We love our crazy life!