Gourmet Tarts

Tart-a-licious is DFW Metroplex’s one of a kind French pastry destination that specializes exclusively in Tarts and is constantly experimenting with flavor combinations. Our delicious, petite tarts are made with the finest local & seasonal ingredients. Made in small batches, everything is made from scratch with a lot of love and passion. Our tarts are decadent, for moments when nothing but indulgence will do. They are also small - a dainty three-biter, our tarts are perfectly sized for one. A dessrt bar of our tarts would make a beautiful addition to a wedding. We can customize the tarts to suit your wedding theme/ taste/ looks. We can accommodate dietary restrictions too (drop us a note). Tart-tasting and consultations are available.

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Organic, Vegetarian

Pies, Desserts, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 An T

Uma's tarts were a late addition to my wedding but she was definitely one of my favorite vendors to work with! I had been struggling to find something unique for our dessert bar, and I happened to stumble upon a picture of her gorgeous petite tarts on Instagram. She responded... Read More very quickly to my emails, and graciously arranged to meet with me for a tasting session during a lull in her family vacation to accommodate my crazy schedule before the wedding. We brainstormed flavors together that would fit the theme of the wedding as well as the taste of my guests, and she came up with the most delicious AND beautiful looking tarts for the big day! Despite the short notice, she was able to create 100 tarts in 5 different flavors and coordinated perfectly with my wedding planner in regards to timing of delivery and set up on the day of. We were so happy with the tarts (they disappeared very quickly once the dessert bar was open to our guests!) and I definitely recommend her for any catering needs. I love that her tarts are bite sized (so you don't feel so guilty when you eat multiple ones!) and her pricing was very reasonable as well.

Uma Iyer

Uma Iyer, is a Plano based self-taught baker & passionate tart-artist. She has adorned a lot of different hats in the past - HR Professional, Architect, IT developer but she has always been a self-confessed bake-a-holic. Her love for experimenting with new flavor combinations and presenting it creatively, led her to create Tart-a-licious. She is happiest when creating beautiful, unique and deliciously crazy tarts for loved ones. When she is not baking tarts, she (with her husband) is busy running behind her 2 toddler boys.